Miscellaneous questions

+
How do we deactivate that Bovine Defense Force Initiative thingy ? I tried it out of curiosity but they keep spawning and killing the villagers.

1. When you read those 'maps' -- which they're not really -- they'll add an entry to your quest-logue, which will direct you to the treasures.
2. Quen can be cast during combat to stop effects such as bleeding.

Got it! Thanks a lot.

---------- Updated at 05:13 AM ----------

Can't activate the side quest in The Skellige Isles->Gedyneith->Druid
I saw a "!" above his head but can't interact with him. Is it a bug or I'm missing something?

Thanks.

Got it! Thanks a lot.

---------- Updated at 05:13 AM ----------

Can't activate the side quest in The Skellige Isles->Gedyneith->Druid
I saw a "!" above his head but can't interact with him. Is it a bug or I'm missing something?

Thanks.
You're very welcome. As to your other question, I'm not there yet, so, very sorry, but I can't help personally, however, that does seem like a bug.

Question about adrenaline points and Focus

I've read on the internets that adrenaline points increase weapon damage by 10% per point. Is that true, and is that independent of the Focus skill? If it's independent, then how much additional damage does Focus contribute?

Gwent: Is it possible to locate the merchants, blacksmithes you already played and won cards?

It would be a big help if i could see, against whom i already won gwent cards on the map. So i did not have to play against him again to see if i already got his card.

Is it possible to find it out who (merchants, blacksmithes,,) is still offering cards?

It would be a big help if i could see, against whom i already won gwent cards on the map. So i did not have to play against him again to see if i already got his card.

Is it possible to find it out who (merchants, blacksmithes,,) is still offering cards?

Not currently, no.

Q for blink, Middle mouse button for fireball strike and attack modifier key and hold light attack key to use charge. Her abilities are unlocked as you play as her.

Spoiler of Skill.
1. Teleport Slash = Press Q or Similar to Geralt Sign
2. Charging Slash = Press Foward, Hold Shift and Light Attack. Similar to Geralt Heavy Attack.
3. Meteor Fire = Middle Mouse Button, need on open area. Similar to Geralt using bomb/crossbow.

Questions about the game ?

1) when i cast a sign....is the most advanced tier used to make the sign ? are the effects of all the tiers working ? (say I have 2 tiers of a sign slotted at one time...which one works when i cast ?? )

2) Can I remove a rune stone from a piece of equipment...have the equipment remain in tact....and then place another rune stone in the spot where the previous rune stone was ? How do I get a rune stone removed ?

3) Does your supply of cross bow bolts just auto regenerate ?..Will meditating make more? How do you grow the supply ?

4) I get a different sign symbolt when I press AND HOLD THE

Q button down when I'm casting a sign..How does the effects of the sign differ...holding...not holding down the Q sign ? YRDEN for example ??

1 and 4: When you tap q it will cast the basic version of a sign, when you hold q it will cast the alternate version that you have unlocked if you have it slotted in a skill slot on the skill tree.

2: You can remove the rune stone by dismantling the weapon or keep the weapon by removing the rune stone at a blacksmith but the rune will be destroyed. You cannot have both AFAIK.

3: Only the starting bolts are unlimited. Looting/crafting?/buying others is the only way to replenish supply. I don't use them often so others may provide more info in this.

Triple curved icon on minimap? What is it?

Only found in one area of Velen map so far, but I see on my minimal couple of these triple-curved-blade looking icons. Kind of looks like a symbol for rotating blades, rotating water, whirls, etc.

Marked on my minimal, but when i go there, see noting out of ordinary - normal or witcher sense - and they do not show up as marked on main big map - just on minimap.

It has the usual elevation notation besides it, the little red arrow up/down indicating elevation up or down - but I just can't seem to see what these minimal icons are marking.

Anyone know??

i was wondering this to until i got further into the game and realized what they were. They are portals that are underground for quests.

Nvm - found out what they are via another forum. To avoid spoilers what say what they are - just part of main story.

Top Bottom