Radovid - Anything good come of his rule? *Spoilers*

+
I am sorry but i must open your eyes about Roche
In W2 you almost capture Foltest asassin Letho in Flotsam but who is there to ruin this plan, Roche pretending to attack Scoia'tael but later don`t kill Iorveth ???

Someone betray blue stripes, we never find out who, but Henselt hang them and rape Ves, but isn`t strange that Roche is the only one who is not there when Henselt capture and hang them, Blue stripes are special forces Temeria unit who would not work with nilfgard so they must go

Roche who first kills ask question later showing mercy to nilfgardian in W3 ???, i don`t think so unless he works for them.

Btw, when Geralt ask Roche/Ioverth about what happen to the other when they travel to Vergen. They just said have defeated the other and spare his life ?? No no no no
-Roche spare Ioverth --> OCC
-Ioverth spare Roche --> OCC
Easy explanation is they lie to Geralt, the falshback never happen, they just simply part way after some more conspiracy :(

Probably the best army ever seen on the continent if they can achieve that.

Oh... he don't KNOW about the future...
Ithlina, actually Ithlinne Aegli (...) predicted (,,,) the Haak Invasion (1350) (...)
Effenberg and Talbot,
Encyclopaedia Maxima Mundi, Volume X
(...) Whe know ever less of Haakland, safe its location to the northeast of Zerrikania. The people of that land are rumored to be the finest horsemen in the world, learning the art as babes before they even learn to walk. Though not referred to by name, they are also possibly mentioned in one of the apocryphal versions of Ithlinne's prophecy, which speaks of people that will come from the East like a storm, to burn, slaughter, and feast on the ruins, drinking from the skulls of their fallen foes.
Bella Jande, "Tales and Legends of Distant Lands"
You know, whoewer wins Nilfgaard-Nordling wars, both Empire and Kingdoms are going to be *** in the ass.

Btw, when Geralt ask Roche/Ioverth about what happen to the other when they travel to Vergen. They just said have defeated the other and spare his life ?? No no no no
-Roche spare Ioverth --> OCC
-Ioverth spare Roche --> OCC
Easy explanation is they lie to Geralt, the falshback never happen, they just simply part way after some more conspiracy :(

It makes perfect sense. Do you think Iorveth's love for Saskia was genuine? NO! He wasnted a politcal marriage to rule Upper Aedirn. With Roche ruling Temeria, Good and Noble King Demawend being killed and Meve mysteriously becoming sick with Neverdoesanythinginthegamesforsomereasonitis they would be the most powerful people south of the Pontar.

It makes perfect sense. Do you think Iorveth's love for Saskia was genuine? NO! He wasnted a politcal marriage to rule Upper Aedirn. With Roche ruling Temeria, Good and Noble King Demawend being killed and Meve mysteriously becoming sick with Neverdoesanythinginthegamesforsomereasonitis they would be the most powerful people south of the Pontar.

My head hurts... Too much thinking for today, think I'll just go slam my head on a wall for a bit to kill these revelations in my head and get back to sweet ignorant bliss.

Easy explanation is they lie to Geralt, the falshback never happen, they just simply part way after some more conspiracy
Of course it`s conspiracy, why do you think Ves won`t talk to you, because Roche forbiden her to do so, but she is still real temerian and patriot she wants to kill black ones while Roche wants to spare them

wasnt Natalis killed in some skirmish? there are some letters around about him, especially in White Orchard, and i think Roche mentioned Natalis is no more, and he and his boys are everything what left of Temerian army. (even though in reality, he would have much more men, after all, Meve had several thousands knights when she fought Nilfgaard commando style during second war.. while Lidia & Rivia wasnt as big as Temeria)

I've looked for those letters and I've found some of them but none of it mentioned the death of Natalis. It seems that he was in the battle of White Orchard but I haven't found anything that suggest that he is dead. Did you find a letter where this is said? or you just simply supposed it ?. The only thing I've heard about this issue is the Bloody Baron and some NPC mentioning that he has disappeared.

I know this is off topic but it would appreciate an answer. Thank you!!

Last edited:

Sorry, but Andrzej Sapkowski confirmed it himself.

Sapowski said she is St. Philippa and if she saint she can`t be murderer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Soldado

I want a true independent Temeria and not a vassal state.
Isengrim Khan will restore Temeria after bringing peace to the Continent.

A vote for Radovid is a vote for Adda, the true Queen of Temeria.
We are speaking about that insidious bitch who conspired against her own father and had sex with the half of Vizima? Well...

Erm. Saying that one group in particular decided that battle is rather false, to win the Nordlings needed the troops from all nations present to perform well. Can't quite remember, but I think it was the Kaedweni reinforcements that finally routed the Nilfgaardians in the end.
Redanian heavy cavalry, we must admit... Kaedweni Dun Banner was only small addition to it. But the battle of Brenna wouldn't be won by Northerners without a charge of 17 000 Polish Redanian Winged Hussars...

Poor Haaks :|

not in 100000000000 years
Yhm. Ithlinne, you remember.

If Radovid was at Thanedd...
If Radovid was in Star Wars...

Last edited:
I've looked for those letters and I've found some of them but none of it mentioned the death of Natalis. It seems that he was in the battle of White Orchard but I haven't found anything that suggest that he is dead. Did you find a letter where this is said? or you just simply supposed it ?. The only thing I've heard about this issue is the Bloody Baron and some NPC mentioning that he has disappeared.

I know this is off topic but it would appreciate an answer. Thank you!!

ill try ti search for it once at home.

---------- Updated at 01:03 PM ----------

btw Ethernal fire has nothing to do with Radovid... it is Novigrad's obsession only... and it was mentioned in short stories some time ago, when Geralt first men fake Chappelle.

Top Bottom