1.06 on Steam out now, still no mutagen stat fix\ Remaining bugs after 1.06

+
oh my oh my, you can't oneshot bosses with +400% igni.
Everyone plays the way he wants to and it is not only about signs. Who refuses "extra" damage from swords, prolonged potion duration and so on? Every branch of skills is OP and it is logical if you put all your points into it.

Hi. Just updated to Patch 1.06 to check if my crafting bugs are gone now. But they aren't...
For example i have lot of small rune stones and glyphes but when i try to create normal (medium) ones with them, it's not possible. => ingredients missing :/
So there are 2 small glyphes needed for a medium one. I have 5 of them but in crafting menu it shows up with 0/2
Its really great when you buy lot of those Schemata for about 10k and then it's completly useless....

Br, Fletcher

There seem to be different versions of runes and glyphes and some can't be used for crafting or whatever...

With patch 1.06, mutagen upgrade has been fixed, but I still can't upgrade Glyphs. Is there some logical explanation to this or just a bug? I have noticed different % abilities on same level glyphs. Is this what is causing this problem with combining glyphs?

EVERYONE is affected by this bug, just look on a stat, take out the fitting mutagen and put it back in.

And yes, the bug hasn't been fixed with 1.06, very, very sloppy.

strange.. never have that bug the crafting yes ( and many others ) but not this one! it's like everyone have different bugs problems in this game !

Guest 3713529

I never noticed the mutagen bug (only the alchemy one, which is now fixed) so I just checked and I can't replicate it on my end, everything works fine. Sure it sucks for those who have it, but maybe it's not so common to be a priority?

I just removed my mutagens and put them back in and ended up having better stats than before. Same thing after I had to reload after death.
I'm on my second playthrough and wouldn't have noticed it, I think it's fair to assume that most people simply don't notice being affected by the bug. One reason for that might be, how freaking easy this game is, because of the weak enemy AI. The only difference on death march is that you don't happily tackle enemies 15-20 levels above you, since they probably regenerate faster than you damage them.

Hi. Just updated to Patch 1.06 to check if my crafting bugs are gone now. But they aren't...
For example i have lot of small rune stones and glyphes but when i try to create normal (medium) ones with them, it's not possible. => ingredients missing :/
So there are 2 small glyphes needed for a medium one. I have 5 of them but in crafting menu it shows up with 0/2
Its really great when you buy lot of those Schemata for about 10k and then it's completly useless....

Br, Fletcher

This is only *old* glyphs looted from before 1.05. They are not the same as the craftable ones, and don't share the same properties. Whether they should/shouldn't I don't know, but newly looted, purchased or crafted lesser runes combine in pairs to make runes/glyphs from lesser ones, and again in pairs to make greater ones.

It is worth considering whether it is cheaper to dismantle a sword to recover good runes before sale, or just buying replacements. The difference is sometimes quite small. Generally I have so much money that I'm not even careful of stuff like this (I'll buy pearls *from* vendors to give them money to help offload heavy junk and weapons/armour. I had been doing it with armour repair kits and weapon repair kits till I realised they were using up almost 50kg of carrying capacity...)

I just removed my mutagens and put them back in and ended up having better stats than before. Same thing after I had to reload after death.
I'm on my second playthrough and wouldn't have noticed it, I think it's fair to assume that most people simply don't notice being affected by the bug. One reason for that might be, how freaking easy this game is, because of the weak enemy AI. The only difference on death march is that you don't happily tackle enemies 15-20 levels above you, since they probably regenerate faster than you damage them.
You do realize that those of us who have tried to upgrade mutagens since patch 1.05, have had to drop all higher mutagens in order to craft more, (this includes mutagens in ability tree). That said, I have removed mutagens from ability tree, and put them back more than once, and have not had any change in stats, not once. So assuming because it happened to you, it happens to most people, is pretty presumptuous.

Wow that means everytime you load a game to startup or after dying or for whatever reason you lose the mutagen bonus ? LMAO. I played the whole game without the bonus then. Didn't even noticed it. Lulz, what a mess. Mutagen synergy is so overpowered anyways... Hmmmm...

This is only *old* glyphs looted from before 1.05. They are not the same as the craftable ones, and don't share the same properties. Whether they should/shouldn't I don't know, but newly looted, purchased or crafted lesser runes combine in pairs to make runes/glyphs from lesser ones, and again in pairs to make greater ones.

It is worth considering whether it is cheaper to dismantle a sword to recover good runes before sale, or just buying replacements. The difference is sometimes quite small. Generally I have so much money that I'm not even careful of stuff like this (I'll buy pearls *from* vendors to give them money to help offload heavy junk and weapons/armour. I had been doing it with armour repair kits and weapon repair kits till I realised they were using up almost 50kg of carrying capacity...)

Hi.
Seems you're right.
Now i recognized that i have for example two different kind of small Aard Glyphes. Some have 5%, some have 2% but both are the small ones :/
I bought all the Schemata because i had to much money and a lot of small runes and glyphes, to be able to craft them to better ones and no i can't use the old ones for crafting lol.

The problem is, also every glyphe/rune i find in the game, is also an old one and not craftable.
And in my opinion this is not correct. They should also be patched so that i can use them for crafting.

Seems that the old "small" ones have the same abilities as the new normal (medium) ones. What a mess.

Last edited:
Wow that means everytime you load a game to startup or after dying or for whatever reason you lose the mutagen bonus ? LMAO. I played the whole game without the bonus then. Didn't even noticed it. Lulz, what a mess. Mutagen synergy is so overpowered anyways... Hmmmm...

I didn't notice it either. It might be one of those bugs that only part of the player base experiences (like the xp bug).

When will they let us properly customize the camera?

Made a guide on how to customize the camera position in the game with a workaround, for those who want to get the close up angle when overburdened or in interiors everywhere else.

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/49107-Adjustable-Camera-Mod

I didn't notice it either. It might be one of those bugs that only part of the player base experiences (like the xp bug).
I'm fairly certain that it affects everyone. The reason why people don't notice it is because it doesn't make the game any harder at all.

Actually, I don't fully lose the bonus. I just receive somewhat less of a bonus. Removing the Mutagen and putting it back in makes me have a stronger bonus. Doesn't change the fact, that the AI is almost as bad at dealing damage as it is at playing gwent, so it doesn't really matter.

I'm fairly certain that it affects everyone. The reason why people don't notice it is because it doesn't make the game any harder at all.
How can you be fairly certain it effects everyone, I've already posted that it has not affected me at all. I have died, restarted, saved restarted, dropped mutagens from ability tree so as to upgrade lesser mutagens (patch 1.05), replaced them in ability tree, no change as to stats. It does not affect everyone.

Top Bottom