1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

+
I still cant access rollecoaster of love side mission on Pacifica after the update. Npcs nedeed dissapeared mid-game for no reason. Already bugged so i dont know if i need a clean save but this is a pretty big one.

Last edited:
This is what I get in the stacktrace
Error reason: Unhandled exception
Expression: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)
Message: The thread attempted to write to an inaccessible address at 0x48.
File: <Unknown>(0)

I tried to disable nahamsic and reinstall and none of that works.

This is what I get in the stacktrace
Error reason: Unhandled exception
Expression: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)
Message: The thread attempted to write to an inaccessible address at 0x48.
File: <Unknown>(0)

I tried to disable nahamsic and reinstall and none of that works.
see my post, last of the previous page.

I've buyed the disc version last year in Germany. Actually two times, because the hungarian localization unavailable in the german disk/Store version...so i've ordered the UK blu-ray version from Great Britain, that contains the subtitles.

(It is logical, not? I must order from outside the EU, to play with my EU-Land mother language?)

Now I wanted to download the free PS5 upgrade from the german Store (where I live now) and I don't have an aption to do that. Why?

I still cant access rollecoaster of love side mission on Pacifica after the update. Npcs nedeed dissapeared mid-game for no reason. Already bugged so i dont know if i need a clean save but this is a pretty big one.
As far as I know, this quest disappear after some main quest (probably after I Walk The Line or Transmission)
Now I wanted to download the free PS5 upgrade from the german Store (where I live now) and I don't have an aption to do that. Why?
I don't really know how it work on Playstation, but maybe you have to do it on playstation "UK Store".

Some nukkas out here with that fancy foot work still. This dude slid straight through the arcade and across the street like that.
slipnslide.jpg

NPC pathfinding seems a bit broken. Found a cluster unable to negotiate stairs. More just spawn in and join the group. Don't get me wrong it's hilarious and reminds me of a weird wedding photo op.

20220215201703_1.jpg

Some really good stuff in this patch but the NPCs and traffic behaviours remains pretty broken. Hope it helps with a hotfix.

NPC pathfinding seems a bit broken. Found a cluster unable to negotiate stairs. More just spawn in and join the group. Don't get me wrong it's hilarious and reminds me of a weird wedding photo op.

View attachment 11281132

Some really good stuff in this patch but the NPCs and traffic behaviours remains pretty broken. Hope it helps with a hotfix.
I think you're mistaken. This is the dark future - They're taking a photo for a funeral.

On ps5, euro region. Playing from disc, I do not have a option to upgrade my ps4 game to ps5 for free.

I looked at videos and read a lot of threads about how to get the free upgrade, and any way I get to the ps5 version of the game I can only buy.

see my post, last of the previous page.
I tried this. I even tried to reinstall Nahimic along with updating my audio drivers. Tried reinstalling the game too. So frustrating. Really wanted to like this game. Loved Witcher but this is just a disaster. They are losing me as a customer for life. Spent money on a completely broken game.

Platform: Xbox One X
Lifepath: Nomad, new game started with 1.5 patch.

Couldn't complete objective "Defeat Scavenger leader" in mission "Rescue" after silent non-lethal take down Scavenger leader.
- Objective didn't complete with takedown
- Objective couldn't be completed by hitting body of Scavenger boss by fists
- Objective couldn't be completed by shooting body or head of Scavenger boss by gun
- Objective couldn't be completed by dropping body of Scavenger boss from balcony of mission location

Don't think this particular NPC is meant to be such tough son of a bitch.

Could anyone on Xbox try to see if killing him or knocking him out via melee completes "Defeat Scavenger leader" objective?

Big oops!
Epic (purple) items which have been already crafted by the player or upgraded to said quality should stay useable even without the Grease Monkey perk.
Sure enough I'll buy that perk back, but this kinda seems like it wasn't intended and nobody wants folks to go apesh*t (badumm-tss) about this.

Attachments

• not nice.jpg
    not nice.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
I tried this. I even tried to reinstall Nahimic along with updating my audio drivers. Tried reinstalling the game too. So frustrating. Really wanted to like this game. Loved Witcher but this is just a disaster. They are losing me as a customer for life. Spent money on a completely broken game.
You have to disable it. NahmicService must not be active when you launch Cyberpunk.
On ps5, euro region. Playing from disc, I do not have a option to upgrade my ps4 game to ps5 for free.

I looked at videos and read a lot of threads about how to get the free upgrade, and any way I get to the ps5 version of the game I can only buy.
You received the update (1.5) or not at all ?
Platform: Xbox One X
Lifepath: Nomad, new game started with 1.5 patch.

Couldn't complete objective "Defeat Scavenger leader" in mission "Rescue" after silent non-lethal take down Scavenger leader.
- Objective didn't complete with takedown
- Objective couldn't be completed by hitting body of Scavenger boss by fists
- Objective couldn't be completed by shooting body or head of Scavenger boss by gun
- Objective couldn't be completed by dropping body of Scavenger boss from balcony of mission location

Don't think this particular NPC is meant to be such tough son of a bitch.

Could anyone on Xbox try to see if killing him or knocking him out via melee completes "Defeat Scavenger leader" objective?
I'll try as soon as I can play ;)
So many Go to download...

As far as I know, this quest disappear after some main quest (probably after I Walk The Line or Transmission)

I don't really know how it work on Playstation, but maybe you have to do it on playstation "UK Store".

Yeah, but the thing is i dont think thats intentional. Dont make sense for these random npcs to simply dissapear. Pafica is a high level ground.
And you miss a pretty nice quest that dont make sense if you are not friends to Johnny either, so late game too.

Last edited:
How am I going to know what's new at this point, nothing marked as new and the game is all but 100%. Literally a stash full of iconics, nothing that I could tell were new and again the waypoints for the rewards remain. All the waypoints point to the stash, and do not disappear. I have nothing new that I can tell.

I'm in the same boat. I have so much stuff in my stash and its been months since I had played, and the 'new' category is showing me everything in my stash (presumably because its the first time I have opened it since the patch) so I have no idea what things the fixers sent me etc.

Ah well, I'll wait for all of this to be documented by folks who know and update fan pages etc.

Yeah, but the thing is i dont think thats intentional. Dont make sense for these random npcs to simply dissapear. Pafica is a high level ground.

And you miss a pretty nice quest that dont make sense if you are not friend to Johnny anyway, so late game too.
Honestly, in my next 1.5 playthrough (tomorow or this night if I'm lucky^^), I'll try.
If the quest always disappear right after one of these quests, I'm sure it's intended... Like the one with Mitch (nothing prevent to miss it, so you can miss a nice quest and a very nice iconic knife)

Insert the disc and it'll work

You have to disable it. NahmicService must not be active when you launch Cyberpunk.

You received the update (1.5) or not at all ?

I'll try as soon as I can play ;)
So many Go to download...
I did stop it. Tried from task manager and powershell. I'm a pretty technical guy so this shouldn't be a difficult task. I am hearing from others who also say this doesn't fix their issue. Not sure what it can be. It ran fine in 1.3 when I was trying out the game.

Honestly, in my next 1.5 playthrough (tomorow or this night if I'm lucky^^), I'll try.
If the quest always disappear right after one of these quests, I'm sure it's intended... Like the one with Mitch (nothing prevent to miss it, so you can miss a nice quest and a very nice iconic knife)

Burials are not forever. Even Mitch talks about "how it would soon start to smell" but some kids hanging around an old rollecoaster? Mmmmm.

Top Bottom