Connection Issues

+
Maybe not a bug but it is taking so long to find a rival when searching for a game, don't think it is suddenly that people stopped playing the game

Anyone else that has problems finding players to play against? I often wait for several minutes, and sometimes it says there is a connection issue, but my internet works fine?

It is curious actually when I play my elf deck I find opponents instantaneously, but when I want to play with my Skellige discard deck I can't find opponents.

DC9V

Forum veteran
hi I am a Chinese gwent player, last week I found that I cannot play with foreign player. That make me disappointed . In addition,My friend who living in England and his account is Chinese cannot match anyone in rank . It is said that because of the difference of version. I want to ask you guys that when will you fix this, or Chinese has been locked forever?

That’s a bummer! Is it true that there are two different versions?
I think it would be a great feature if we could choose server regions for match-making in the settings.

Why does EVERY game I win end with a 10 minute delay thanks to the opponent just disappearing??

I’ve found numerous times this past week that I lose connection for no reason. I play on an I phone, so even if my wifi went out (which it didn’t since other devices were unaffected), my phone data would kick in. At least a few times, I don’t ever reconnect - I have to kill and reload the game. Losing for this reason is frustrating, but stranding an opponent and not even being able to give a good game is infuriating.

I don’t know if this is an internet issue or an issue with Project Red, but I hope it is soon fixed.

Hi. Been playing Gwent for the past few months very intensely. I was online playing fine this afternoon. Tonight I tried to log in but as the Mirror Image dude loads up it keeps loading and then gives me a DESERIALIZATION ERROR could not deserialize information from the network. Any ideas?

Hi. Been playing Gwent for the past few months very intensely. I was online playing fine this afternoon. Tonight I tried to log in but as the Mirror Image dude loads up it keeps loading and then gives me a DESERIALIZATION ERROR could not deserialize information from the network. Any ideas?

Post moved to Technical. Please, contact CDPR support regarding this matter.

Hello, wasn't sure where to post this, but I play Gwent on an iPad Pro. Today the Apple App Store pushed out update 7.1 for Gwent, so I updated the game. Now when the game launches I get to the initial loading screen with Ciri, but there is a message saying "UNSUPPORTED VERSION - Could not connect, this game version is no longer supported." I'm unable to log in and play or claim my daily login rewards.

Hello, wasn't sure where to post this, but I play Gwent on an iPad Pro. Today the Apple App Store pushed out update 7.1 for Gwent, so I updated the game. Now when the game launches I get to the initial loading screen with Ciri, but there is a message saying "UNSUPPORTED VERSION - Could not connect, this game version is no longer supported." I'm unable to log in and play or claim my daily login rewards.

Not sure if they are working on a fix the update was launched way to early on IOS, worst case scenario you will have to wait until August 4th when the update goes live for all platforms and the new Season starts or you could maybe try deleting the Game and hope that they already removed the new version which isn't supported yet.

Edit
Looks like they released a fix.
IMG_20200731_225245.jpg

Last edited:
Like how long is the timeout here? I hate playing a Ranked game, go at it for 15 minutes, about to kill em at the end of third round, then get a connection hiccup. Seems like a 10 second lapse is more than enough for Gwent to hand you the big L.

Honestly, I don't even like winning that way.

Maybe 15 seconds, and after that your turn just ends and you auto-discard, and if you ain't back by your next turn then you auto-forfeit.

It's just a little too tight, I feel.

Like how long is the timeout here? I hate playing a Ranked game, go at it for 15 minutes, about to kill em at the end of third round, then get a connection hiccup. Seems like a 10 second lapse is more than enough for Gwent to hand you the big L.

Honestly, I don't even like winning that way.

Maybe 15 seconds, and after that your turn just ends and you auto-discard, and if you ain't back by your next turn then you auto-forfeit.

It's just a little too tight, I feel.

This please! I'm pretty sure my internet is fine, so if Gwent feels there is no connection it should give PLENTY reconnect time. Like give it a minute or so. It's only recently that it happened to me twice (far and few between), but it's damn annoying. I have also had it with other players a few times, where you get handed a victory which is worth ****** ***** if you ask me. I'd rather lose than get it like that, but the main issue is that those DC's are weird.

Now I'm not saying there couldn't be a small issue, but if windows and tests don't pick it up, I think gwent is a little bit too hypersensitive, which ruins games.

The decks are pretty good right now, so, some heavy focus on things like this might just place the game close to perfection.

Hi guys !
I've got few questions.
I just did a party with a guy and won 1st round then the guy got disconnected during preparation battle of second round.
He's not connecting back and i lose the party.

WTF ?

My game and internet are fine. It's a bug, an hack ?
Where can i see the history of parties i did ? so i can catch the name of the guy.

DC9V

Forum veteran
Hi guys !
I've got few questions.
I just did a party with a guy and won 1st round then the guy got disconnected during preparation battle of second round.
He's not connecting back and i lose the party.
My game and internet are fine. It's a bug, an hack ?
Where can i see the history of parties i did ? so i can catch the name of the guy.
Did you check on playgwent.com if you really lost the match? It could happen that you actually won the match, but the game was showing you wrong results due to delayed server information.

Is anyone having connection problems connecting to the Gwent servers..?

The game tells me that I should check my connection but both my wifi and data works just fine, I played a game earlier today so I don't think it's a problem on my side.
Trying to play from mobile atm.

Cheers.

I'm not having connection problems, but it's definitely taking a lot longer to find an opponent in Ranked today.

And something weird is going on with GOG Galaxy as well. It seems that I now have to verify that I'm not a robot every single time I log in; maybe I should try out Steam.

Thanks for the swift response mate, I hope your issue is solved aswell.

Cheers :beer:
Post automatically merged:

Nothing yet, I managed to connect just once using data instead of wifi, now even that won't work.
All I get is "Service interrupted, please check your connection" while wifi and data works just fine...wth is this...? :giveup:

Currently on Android.

Last edited:
Top Bottom