[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 Screenshots and Artwork

+

God, yes.

'Disguised as a minstrel, Geralt pauses to admire a grassy meadow, only to discover (thanks to his helpful map) that a nearby Royal Griffin enjoys it, too, but disapproves strongly of striped doublets. A mild altercation ensues.'

Last edited:

I hope we can visit this bathhouse whenever we want. Geralt only wearing a towel worries me a bit it could be only visitable during specific story missions.

Attachments

• 11000214_1594639240779616_6483838142300314972_o.jpg
    11000214_1594639240779616_6483838142300314972_o.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 52
I see what you mean.

Maybe you can visit anytime you want but you'll always be in the towel. You know, a 'please leave weapons, armour and clothes at the door sir' kind of situation :)

EDIT: Also, it looks kinda hot and humid in there. Geralt wouldn't want his swords and chainmail rusting now would he? ;)

The game is so overcolored(oversaturated), just try to lower your digital vibrance in nvidia panel(dont know what amd has) to 30-35 and look at screens and videos again. To me it looks way more realistic and atmospheric

Attachments

• gg.jpg
    gg.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
The game is so overcolored(oversaturated), just try to lower your digital vibrance in nvidia panel(dont know what amd has) to 30-35 and look at screens and videos again. To me it looks way more realistic and atmospheric

I'm pretty sure there will be a ton of SweetFX presets after release if you don't like the default color/sharpness/contrast settings...

Thanks, that was interesting and I learnt another useful thing about nvidia control panel.

However, I think it depends on screenshots. I mean at 35 the pic with the Royal Griffon looked good but the one with Geralt on the horse approaching the huts was getting close to being grey.

I bet they can. they said we can play with a totally clean hud. In fact, I feel like we've seen it in some video.

Well, it's not really part of the HUD. It's meta information displayed in the world itself, not like the always-visible HUD. Some official confirmation would be appriciated.

Top Bottom