[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 Screenshots and Artwork

+
or not?

you guys need to get your shit together when it comes to this

German facebook guy (it's probably Miles) also wrote that the screens are from PC and ps4/xbox one screens are coming soon.

From what I understand, these are the PC screens at high/ultra settings released yesterday

Edit: These aren't Xbox One, they are also PC (see Kinleys post below)

I'm probably wrong though (see Kinleys post below)

Last edited:
The more I see that HUD, the more it completely disgusts me. Thank whatever God/s they worship on the random ass planets/dimensions we're going to be skipping to with Ciri, that the fucking thing is completely adjustable.

The more I see that HUD, the more it completely disgusts me. Thank whatever God/s they worship on the random ass planets/dimensions we're going to be skipping to with Ciri, that the fucking thing is completely adjustable.

Heh, if it's functional I'll be happy. I've noticed in some of the recent footage that the size is scaled down and the elements now seem to be pushed to the edges, which is what I wanted. Some folks clearly have it scaled up and in that case, yeah, it looks pretty bad.

Maybe i'm wrong but i have this strong feeling that while creating W3 dev team looked up top 100 mods of Skyrim on Nexus and there was a brainstorm "that's cool... next.... ok, logical... next.... nah we won't make it 'til may..... next.... that's cool! ok we'll do it...." Dear CDPR - leave some room for modders, 'cos it seems that You're trying to make an ideal game and let Perun strike my ass with lightning - from what i've seen You've managed. It looks like a perfect RPG and next thing ppl are gonna bitch about is nasal hair not growing.

It's incredible to watch someone from more or less my time with exactly the same experience and coming from the same reality [first money i've ever earned was by XCOPY ] and the same places [i'll bet we've stumbled upon each other many times on a corner of grzybowska and jp2] to follow his passion while now i'm riding assess of exsecutives on integration sailing trips while You're creating a game of our dreams :D Amazing :D I'm not gonna to play 'til june 'cos of my work but it seems that quitting smoking after 17 years was nothing compared to staying away from all of the gameplays after release. I hope it wasn't too much of off top. :) I know it was but our ever vigilant and wonderful moderators will put this post where it belongs. THX :) So..... Cachaca drinking multicultural exchange project phase 2. :}

Three new pictures on the official german facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/DEthewitcher/photos/pcb.687374491390809/687373921390866/?type=1
https://www.facebook.com/DEthewitcher/photos/pcb.687374491390809/687373938057531/?type=1
https://www.facebook.com/DEthewitcher/photos/pcb.687374491390809/687373938057531/?type=1

Probably PC-Screens, but who knows ;) Look gorgeous, but its Witcher. So thats normal :D

EDIT: Okay i just saw that Kinley already posted them in the official Artwork and Screenshot Thread. Sorry, my bad!

Last edited:
Top Bottom