Does the sexuality [of men] in TW3 offend you?

+
Does the sexuality [of men] in TW3 offend you?

Look at this guy

he is a soldier/bandit and don't wear any armor, he is LITERALLY naked!!!

is is clear cd projekt sexualized him to appeal to female gamers.

You should become a professional victim on youtube. You could collect money for your research. You'll have to make annoying sanctimonious videos while dressed as a starfox wingman, but two per year should be enough. Bonus points if you get death threats.

uuuuhhhh... sexualized him to appeal to female gamers... are serious when you'e saying that there's a man under this helmet?

Ehem... not gonna list what appeals women attention from men.... but, if he starts by taking his pants off I'll explain it you with pleasure :p

I'm quite offended by Geralt's grouty underwear.

Also, his inability to have sex with anyone other than Triss, some prostitutes, Yennefer, and some very hard to find characters.

Dammit, where is the Casanova of old!?

Van Attre Daughters, Tomira, and Queen Bran FTW!

I'm back and forth on Cerys.

Yes, it's a little robbing the cradle and she's an old friends' daughter but you weren't THAT close.

Last edited:
As I mentioned in the female thread, what is 'offending' is the lack of good looking guys, not that they're half naked. We don't even get to see Geralt's butt for crying shame (even though he's old and veiny).

If anything I am offended at the lack of sexy men in Witcher 3. The crochgrabbing male prostitutes just didn't do it for me. ;DD

But yes, the game is very very toned down in sexuality.

Male AND female.

Geralt can only live in the bonds of heterosexual monogamy with one of his true loves.

Oh, how I long for the days of Jade Empire when the two girls decide it's more awesome to live like this.

But then again, I was under the weird impression Triss and Yennefer used to be a couple from "Blood of Elves."

:hatsoff:

Plus, my wife is INORDINATELY pissed off by the lack of Iorveth.

Apparently, there was a bunch of sexy men in the Witcher 2 I have no idea about.

Oh, well, Iorveth... men usually don't like him and women usualy .... uuuffff (in fact nobody like the strong competence :p) Well, I think Dona could explain it better than me ;)

Not to mention the fact that the vast majority of monsters are clearly male AND naked. Drowners, Cyclops, Trolls, Water Hags, etc. Don't pretend like there aren't women out there who are attracted to that!!!

I couldn't help but feel that Witcher 3 was attempting to send subliminal messages that once men remove their clothes they all become a bunch of monsters.

Last edited:
Top Bottom