FREE DLC and EXPANSION PACK ideas for devs to ponder :)

+
I'd Love to see an expansion focusing on the upkeep and refurb of Kaer Morhen. Also finding an excuse to populate and it managing it.

Also how about some dummies to display your armor sets that aren't currently in use and an area to store your gear.

Last edited:
I have faith in CD Projekt Red turning out a good product, regardless of whether it's DLC or paid expansion. What I would ask for is simple...

More paid expansions.

The $40 I spent on this is the greatest game investment that I've ever spent. Quite frankly, you've more than earned my money. An additional 30 hours across two expansions is awesome, but I would love more and am willing to pay for it. I love the DLC - and you can't beat free, but big, meaty story expansions I would pay for - and continue to pay for - until Witcher 4...

I would like to see DLC with a set Full Plate Armor

Attachments

• RZpsGhFGmhY.jpg
    RZpsGhFGmhY.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 6qbawWDWvIY.jpg
    6qbawWDWvIY.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 41
i'd like a big dlc or expantion to take place in skellige, i really lik that map, the environment, landscapes, put some more content in the islands!

Ay, there may be just a few too many submerged Smugglers' Caches, at present. Some adventures aboard long-ships (still afloat, not sunken) might be an interesting addition, too.

This has probably been suggested already, but I'd love for the devs to introduce repeatable modular quests and some form of housing with benefits.

Repeatable Modular Quests:

So this would basically be a decent sized database of quest parts that could be mixed and matched to generate a quest. Something like Kill [Monster] at [Location], or collect [herb + amount] and craft [Name of Potion]. There really is a ton of options you could play with here.

And you could get these quests either from say the notice board in Novigrad or from outside the Witcher's house or Witcher's Outpost..

House or Witcher Outposts:

Just somewhere the player can play house. It wouldn't be hard at all for the devs to place a few more dedicated homes here and there around the world. Out in the wild there could be a few places sort of like where Keira Metz's cottage that you could buy or gain through a quest. In Novigrad you could buy in the rich or poor district. There are a few amount of houses in those areas that are just locked off. Wouldn't be much effort to open two up and set dress them with all the props available in game already.

Houses could also be themed as Witcher's outposts. They could have storage chests and gardens for common herbs out the front and stuff of that nature.

Also
bring back the surviving cast somehow for post game. World loses a lot of life after the game.

Last edited:
I wouldn't want to suggest anything really bothersome to make, so;

1 - Camera mode - the feature from Last of Us. Pause, rotate, zoom, screenshot, filter, publish it on facebook, ???, profit.

2 - Quest notifications. Like when you enter the Isle of Mists quest, but these ones you get when you level up. They show quests that are now appropriate for your level. From one hand that break game flow a bit, but this happens not often and allows you to track quests better.

New DLC and Expension Pack ? Well...

In DLC : Complete surviving equipment. Like a tent ( for sleeping, not for decoration ), campfire, food cooking, sleeping bag.

New horses equipment like saddle, heavy saddle, mid saddle. Complete armor for your horse.

" Unlock " the loading. Like from Novigrad to Skellige. I want to do it by boat, not by fast travel. Or I will go with someone.

Expension : Open new area. Not mandatory to have a story but for contract, treasure, random quest by meeting people on road.

In the Extension, Geralt is getting old. We can create or take someone else like a witcher and continue in other area that is not open. (Kovir, vizima...)
It doesn't need to be a witcher but he/she still uses weapons like they do.

** Geralt story is done, I do not know why the rest of the world should not be used for a side-story.

Maybe some adventure in Nilfgaard, Zerrikania, Vicovaro? Somewhere really foreign in the Witcher world? I know it doesn't really make sense for Geralt to travel there, but... Maybe for Witcher 4, if we'll ever get one? With an unknown, new character? Would be really interested how CDPR would handle such a thing.

Expansion Ideas? (book spoilers)

Here is my Witcher 3 Expansion Ideas

Myths and Monsters:
This adventure takes Geralt to the heart of Zerrikania, where during a contract to dispose of some exotic beasts, he meets an old friend - a familiar Golden Dragon – in seek of help. Together they must unfold a mystery involving slavery, chaotic warlords, and a group of claimed 'Prophetic Witchers.'

Bitter Ties and a Dark Surprise:
The elves and dwarves are at the brink of a new war and Geralt is caught in the middle. He must travel to Dol Blathanna, the home of the elves, and the Mahakam Mountains, the land of the dwarves, to bring light to the truth that has been buried in this battle. When an enigmatic third party comes into play - the oncoming war may be more than what it seems.

Swallow's Flight:
Ciri is plagued by nightmares that cause her to awaken in a very real pain. With the assistance of Lady Nenneke, Reverend Jarre, and the spirit of a long lost hermit, she must enter her dreams and fight the demons of her past. Traveling through her past, she must uncover what is slowly killing her, meeting old friends, battling old enemies, and uncovering new secrets.

Eve of the Equinox:
A group of rouge sorcerers have taken it upon themselves to invade the infamous forests of Brokilon in an attempt to gain it's mystical source. It's up to Geralt to once again trek into the home of the Dryads, along the way meeting friends new and old, to pay a debt from a distant past.

Son of Blood and Bones:
On his way to the luxurious land of Kovir, Geralt is ambushed by a group of inhuman soldiers, just barley making it out unscathed. Before long, he is shrouded by the aroma of medicinal herbs and awarded with the presence of his old friend, Regis. As fate would provide, the vampire is accompanied by the sister of their once companion, Cahir. Together they must fight to save a decaying city being held hostage by a man not quite monster, and not quite human.

Well, looking back through the 457 posts, it's been interesting to see that many of the requested items did manifest, either somewhere in the game, a DLC, or in a patch; however, often not quite in the form people may have expected. It's especially interesting that, even early-on in this thread, we saw many of the same requests which are still currently circulating, but by different people.

Yeah I posted this in another thread but it was off topic, so i will post it here instead:

Wild Hunt attacking Novigrad - Whole city frozen - Crazy fights in the icy streets.

With help from the Lodge and others e.g. Voorhis? King of Beggars, Siggy, Cleaver.

Guards/Witch Hunters trying to defend against the Hunt and catch the sorceresses at the same time.

Alarm bells ringing, citizens screaming and running for cover.

Tough fight but eventually manage to push back the Hunt and the Lodge escapes the city.

But someone dies. Several are badly injured

:sleepy:----- I can only dream------

This would be incredible.

Top Bottom