Hi! We might be tweaking it, but still are looking into this. Forza Vale and Happy Holidays!Hi Burza, i'm posting my question again because i have never got an answer XD so let's try again.
Why did you decide to change the old ladder system with the one we have now with homecoming? The current ladder system incentivizes camping because there are no thresholds and this is very bad since camping people mean less playing people. Before HC, every rank was a kind of threshold so people did not even think about camping and just kept playing.
So, here is my question: will you ever tweak current ladder system in order to make it a bit less grindy or, at least, will you ever take into consideration to add thresholds (as old ladder used to have) for example at ranks 14 and 7?
Thank you in advance for answering and sempre forza vale
More info in the New Year.According to gwent's new economy and full mill policy, it is said that "small amounts of meteorite powder will still be retrievable from milling premium cards".
Could you tell us the exact amounts of meteorite powder? Is it the same as now?
Happy Holidays!Dear Burza,
1) How would we be able to get premium version of starter set cards after Jan 2nd update? Currently the only way to get premium version of starter set cards (like W3) is to craft with scraps. Those cards can't be transmutated. I hope you guys have figured out a way by now. Can you please share how it will be possible to get premium of starter cards? It will help us to determine what to do with those cards.
You'll be able to create them with powder.
2) Will there be a full day maintenance for Jan 2nd update?
3) Mulligan to Provision Cost: what will be the base provision cost. Even if it is WIP, please tell us the most likely and currently getting tested number? 150?
Still WIP don't want to go into specifics just yet.
4) There should be a leader with +0 provision cost (otherwise the base number doesn't make sense). Is Usurper that leader?
5) Apart from leaders, are there any cards getting added?
6) Roughly how many cards are getting balanced in Jan?
Sihil for sure.
7) Is Kambi getting changed?
8) What is the one thing which will excite us players most in the Jan update (apart from Leaders please)
9) Is there any Quality of Life update coming in Jan?
The ability to see provisions in the big preview of cards
Thanks in advance for your answers Burza!