GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi hope you're having a nice day!

Are we ever going to get more music for each faction or just Gwent in general? Beta had 2-3 themes for each faction, but currently we only have one for each and it gets a bit boring hearing the same songs for the past 8 or so months :D

Also I know this question has been asked to death but when are we getting the continuation of the Gwent Masters season? (Challenger and World Masters) They even have disappeared from the schedule on the Gwent Masters page!

Edit: Another minor question, Will the current issue with leader lighting be fixed next patch?

Last edited:
Greetings!

Why the Leader Cards have not non-animated form?

Animated art is slightly different from non-animated, so it would be great to have both versions.

When can we expect new bundles (ornaments) in the store? Do you plan to add more uses for meteorite powder, like buying cardbacks, borders, titles with it?

Not sure if this was address before but the issue i am currently having is finding new opponent to play in classic mood. I'm currently using the Xbox console and currently at rank 3 but it takes me forever to fine the next opponent to play... can you provide me with some information as to what the problem is? Are Xbox and those that uses other platform playing on separate servers?

Hi Pawel,

I was wondering since the expansion brings a new faction, will it be just the new faction, or cards/leaders for all (and how many)? If only a new faction, will there be new expansion kegs? And will further expansions "expand" the card pool of the new faction ? (will they be considered different exp or same, especially if you implement some form of expansion rotation ?)

Are some old Beta mechanics planned to back in a non-degenerate form? Like Damien is old Cahir, or the Svalblod Priests? There were some cool effects (Johnny Wolfsbane, Elf ambush units, resurrections, crewmen, armor, closed beta poor f*ing infantry spam, CA spies, 3 weather effects wizards like Vaedermakar, deck buffing for consume/spells for nekkers and Spella'tael etc) no longer in play, although replaced. And the new provision/order system allows you to easily tone them down if [needed].

Best Regards

(Edit: Sild.)

Last edited by a moderator:
When NR will be great again the first time? Seriously, do you plan to improve NR?
In Ranked and PRO only ~2 NR on the first 2 pages. In every faction challange NR is on the bottom.

Hi!
I guess that animators are busy with new expansion, so they don't have time to animate tokens. But after expansion? they will start working on another expansion? so when we could expect tokens to be animated?
With every new expansion there are new tokens, so the longer it takes, the more non-animated tokens will be in game, making it harder to animate them all and them being more often visible and outstanding.
You have any plan how to resolve it? maybe insted of animating all tokens at once, animators could animate few tokens per month or something?
At least make Tactical Adventyage animated (it could be animated if player have all cards in deck animated), it's been 9 months and this is the most often seen card in game.

Dear @Burza46,

Can't wait for the dev stream and super excited about the all the new announcements that we are going to get. I have a few questions and concerns about the current state of the game. In the latest (and the best and most awesome) TWiG you shared the Meta report. It lists the obvious, that four of the five SK leaders have strong decks rated 4 and above (and I am pretty sure that Bran can also have a Tier 1 deck). The other factions barely have one 4+ decks and the meta had to struggle to list at least two decks which are strong for other factions. This basically clearly indicates that SK cards and leaders are too strong and they all can be part of a strong Tier 1 decks, where as, for other factions they just have one combination of cards with one leader with whom they can be part of strong Tier 1 deck.

With that pretext, can you please be kind enough to answer my questions:
1) Are the dev aware of this HUGE disparity between the factions' strength?
2) The community (as I know of) is divided into two groups. One group saying SK is too OP and should be nerfed and the other group saying SK is too OP, but don't nerf SK, but rather make other factions equally competent. What would be the dev and design team's though over this?
3) In a previous answer (probably from months ago), you had mentioned that 'not all card need to be competitive' (when someone asked about cards that rarely see any play). What is the dev/design team's idea/thought-process about the factions and leaders regarding the idea of 'all factions especially all leaders should be playable competitively'?

Thanks for being the most awesome community manager ever!

Will the Syndicate be receiving full support in future expansions as well or will it just be a smaller scale faction?

If it will be, then does that mean we can expect groups and characters of other criminal nature to appear specifically in this new faction? Maybe even some people who like firey lizards :D

Also since the new leaders include Cleaver, Cyprian Wiley and KoB does that mean that their cards will be replaced, or will they just be renamed and we will get new card art for the leaders?

Last edited:
Dear CDPR devs, are you considering to implement any possible way to convert ore into meteorite powder? Being a long-time Gwent fan I have collected all regular cards long time ago. After cancellation of premium weekends I find stockpiling more and more ore and kegs to be worthless and demotivating, and opening them even more so =(

Is there any possibility to get the premium pre order and change out the cardback for the other one? I think the ONLY thing that holds me back is that the cardback for the premium one is not as good. Fairly sure this will never happen but might as well ask.

Is there any possibility to get the premium pre order and change out the cardback for the other one? I think the ONLY thing that holds me back is that the cardback for the premium one is not as good. Fairly sure this will never happen but might as well ask.
I was also looking at this, I like the standard one, but would be willing to buy the premium pack... Could premium purchasers have a choice perhaps?

Can the more expensive pre-order option get to choose cardback? I prefer the orange one, but I would also love to get premium kegs and Im sure that Im not the only one with this problem

Hi, unfortunately the packs are locked in the way they are presented now - sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom