GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Burza,
what will happen with our ranking points when HC launches? Will there be a 'soft reset' like each month when we lose half of our points? Or maybe you are going for some hard reset since there will be so many changes to gameplay?

Hi Super-Puper-Burza-Master!
I want to ask - when Homecoming is comes out, is it worth to shave a beard or should wait?

Thank you and bla-bla ^_^

So I'm a new player and I've done some research and it seems that there is no pitty timer in this game. Last year finding gold cards was a pretty easy thing to do since I've seen videos of people getting 1 gold in 10 Kegs and even a Reddit post about pitty timer. It seems recently you guys nerfed the Gold card chance on Kegs, which is not a bad thing by itself since this game is so generous anyways, but thing is I've heard more than once of people opening 60~100 Kegs without a single gold and this happens to be rather frustrating on Premium Weekends or when you buy 60 Kegs with real money. Will you guys add a pitty timer with Homecoming? It doesn't need to be 40 kegs like a certain CCG out there that drains you wallet dry in order for you to have any fun at all, but 1 gold in 60 Kegs seems a decent amount since it's the Most Valueble Purchase on the store.

Hello!
Can you confirm that new leaders are not gonna be HS like with fixed hp and win condition of killing them?
Thanks for the answer!

Hello guys!

One question to Homecoming: Will legendary cards get some epic entrances and effects when they step into the battlefield?
Great example is Gerald Igni/Aard/Axie. They have awesome animations and it would be great to see unique animations for all golden cards.

Thank you in advance for answer! :)

Bit of a small suggestion, but would the team consider adding a 'hide power' option for the card showcased on profiles? I think that it looks more aesthetically pleasing without the power number, so this makes me inclined to showcase a spell rather than a unit currently.

So I'm a new player and I've done some research and it seems that there is no pitty timer in this game. Last year finding gold cards was a pretty easy thing to do since I've seen videos of people getting 1 gold in 10 Kegs and even a Reddit post about pitty timer. It seems recently you guys nerfed the Gold card chance on Kegs, which is not a bad thing by itself since this game is so generous anyways, but thing is I've heard more than once of people opening 60~100 Kegs without a single gold and this happens to be rather frustrating on Premium Weekends or when you buy 60 Kegs with real money. Will you guys add a pitty timer with Homecoming? It doesn't need to be 40 kegs like a certain CCG out there that drains you wallet dry in order for you to have any fun at all, but 1 gold in 60 Kegs seems a decent amount since it's the Most Valueble Purchase on the store.

We haven't changed the probability of opening a gold card in a keg and don't plan to do so with Homecoming.

Hello guys!

One question to Homecoming: Will legendary cards get some epic entrances and effects when they step into the battlefield?
Great example is Gerald Igni/Aard/Axie. They have awesome animations and it would be great to see unique animations for all golden cards.

Thank you in advance for answer! :)

Yes, we want to add these cool VFX when playing a powerful card.

Bit of a small suggestion, but would the team consider adding a 'hide power' option for the card showcased on profiles? I think that it looks more aesthetically pleasing without the power number, so this makes me inclined to showcase a spell rather than a unit currently.

Interesting idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom