GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Burza.

Will Gwent have an in-game library of top popular decks in the future, a place where you can look at other people's decks and publish your own?

Or the possibility to see the opponent's deck after the finished battle?

Short question
Where did Hemdall dissapear and will he be back? If yes will it be a card a token or a leader? I remember seeing him in the PTR card rating polls and I was really stunned to see him gone.

I love you all!! Thank you very much for your hard work, my dear CDPR!

I wonder who has the most possibility to be the fourth leader card of Redania faction apart from King Vizimir II, Radovid V and Sigismund Dijkstra if Redania eventually becomes a new faction someday?

Have a good day, my dear CDPR:cry:!
Post automatically merged:

Hello, my dear CDPR! I have another question, and I think to create a new message could help you.

Could we choose Shani's avatar in Gwent someday? I miss her very much, and I hope I could see her avatar when I play Gwent......

By the way, your game is very attached and sincere. Every time I hear Whispers of Oxenfurt (No lyrics), I will feel so lost and miss Shani extremely so much. I even couldn't resist tears appear in my eyelids.
Have a good day, my dear sincere CDPR.

Last edited:

Guest 4327745

Hi burza , I remember the last time someone asked if we need ps+ to play gwent after HC, you didn't really know the answer and just said you try to make it so that it won't need it. I just wanted to ask if you know the answer now? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Pavko Gale,
I wanted to ask that I bought the Mahakam board (because it's hot af) and I cannot use I it I equiped it but in the actual game I always get my opponent's board why is that?
EDIT:It's nothing now it seems that a reset fixed it.

Last edited:
Hi Burza,
Just wanted to ask about the localization on Traditional Chinese. At some time before HC announcement, you said that Traditional Chinese translation was in progress. Was it already cancelled, or can we expect to see it in the near future? Also, is there any plan for Traditional Chinese on Thronebreaker?

Hi Burza,

before the HC update it was possible to use Gwent without starting GOG by just using the Gwent.exe. I think this is commonpractice for all GOG games.
Now it seems this is not possible anymore since Gwent now says in its start screen that GOG must be started.
Will starting without GOG be made possible again for people who do not need online features like achievements?

Hello Burza,

Two important questions about stuff I can't find or is missing? in Gwent HC

1. Where can you find the Rewards section in HC? Where you had the Lvl, Season, and Rank rewards listed and your progress?

2. Why can you no longer see the details of your trinkets, the title, the backstory and how you got them during which event/season?

Thanks

Pawel, part of players have problems with dark battlefields, eyes tired from this very fast, and if CPDR add in settings gamut and brightness, or at least lightning of cards in hand/desk it is be very good. It is not a question of favor, it question of health a part of ur community.

1.Can you make the card image of leader visible when moving cursor over the 3D model ? It's more vivid then just text note, isn't it? I really like the images for the leaders, and hope they will appear on the battlefield in a more direct way .
2.I heard it may be possible for the same card with different image in the following updates, any plans for that?
THANKS

Last edited:
Hi Burza,
I have some questions for you.
1. What happened to the ranking borders and titles? Is it only avatars we can unlock now?
2. What is the faction borders in the achievements are? Are they the fancier version that got leaked before? What about the normal ones?
3. What happened to the singleplayer campaign you announced before Thronebreaker? I see you made it into the tutorial, will we ever get the full-length version of this or will we get a new singleplayer campaign like this?

Hi Pawel. Bit confused by ranking. Started on rank 20, filled up Lamberts pieces and was awarded the avatar, but not rank 19. Someone said on a stream have to win one more time to go to rank 19. Is this intended or a bug?

Hello,

for console players (though I do have a PC account too) will they be getting full mill value on HC release, or was that only for PC players?

Are complimentary kegs the only things console players can expect in December?

Hello Burza~
I notice people talk about Zerrikania quiet a lot, so is Gwent team planing some interesting things about Zerrikania?:love::love::love:
2018-10-25_0011_1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom