GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

+
Is there a way to sort decks?

Ok so, it's not a big issue, I'm just curious if there will ever be a nice way to sort decks.
Would just like to have all my different factions's decks together sorted in an order I choose(or at least alphabetical), not the way it is now where the last decks I changed are on top.

Or can I do that already and I just fail to see it? xD

Last edited:
My question is:

Is it possible to donate scraps?

If they're just sitting there doing nothing, I'd rather give them to another player who will have fun with them.

So my Gwent says it's the Season of Love, but I can't spend reward points in the Season of Love Tree. Am I missing an update or is this the same for everyone?

Hey,

Are there any plans to allow us to spend some meteorite powder in order to animate the base set cards? Specifically the common ones?

I have a complete animated set from spending meteorite powder, and was shocked to see that I can't 'purchase' these cards. I feel so incomplete... please CDPR... fill the gaping void in my collection. It hurts my soul.

Is it possible to unlock the contracts via friendly matches? (I played 2 friendly matches to unlock "Fill your entire board with units or artifacts" - I made it and the contract is still locked - and I won more than 100 points - this contract is also locked. So I'm not sure anymore...)

So, in the stream it was mentioned that for the expansion there will be new kegs only with expansion cards.

Means every keg we have right now is worthless, cuz there wont be any new cards in them.

But, whats with faction kegs?
Will there be new cards in them?

Top Bottom