Hearts of Stone. Game crash (Spoilers)

+
Yeah this happens to me too. Nvidiauser. I seem to be able to bypass the cutscene on low settings by hitting spacebar, but this is not something I want to do. I hope this will be fixed soon or else i'll skip it all and youtube the cutscenes.

---------- Updated at 11:48 AM ----------

Yeah ok it didn't work. I can't progress at all whatever I do. If I skip the boatscene it crashes on the beach afterwards. Is anyone working on a fix?

---------- Updated at 04:10 PM ----------

Try turning on HBAO+ in Postprocessing if you have an NVIDIA card. Seems to work better that SSAO. Also set it to Windowed (as opposed to Borderless or Full) This got me through the whole thing. Even the beach scene to finish and progress.

Thank you. This worked for me.

I've had random CTD's in this whole questline as well. Tried all the usual suggestions but they didn't work. Today I found the solution however: I disabled "Shader Caching" in the NVidia control panel. (I also deleted the cached shaders, but I'm not sure if that is necessary when the feature is disabled.) Game is stable now, no more freezes or CTD's!!! Good luck!

:cheers4:

I've had random CTD's in this whole questline as well. Tried all the usual suggestions but they didn't work. Today I found the solution however: I disabled "Shader Caching" in the NVidia control panel. (I also deleted the cached shaders, but I'm not sure if that is necessary when the feature is disabled.) Game is stable now, no more freezes or CTD's!!! Good luck!

It seems my conclusion was premature... My game is indeed much more stable, but not crash free. It used to crash every few minutes, and that problem is solved since disabling Shader Caching. But it still CTD's once or twice an hour. The crashes started during the wedding scene, but now it seems they continue after that quest as well.

Top Bottom