Hype it up !!! [Countdown for BaW Release]

+

TW3 was gotten for me as a present, and as such, my poor, non-gamer wife had no idea she should have gone on GOG or Steam to buy it, but instead bought it on Origin. Had to go looking on here to find out what time it actually came out. Hahaha.

13 hours to go!

I would be careful with that "soon" I remember waiting patch for kerbal space program way back at squads "Developer" forum
It was the the "nasa update" Just before the promised patch release, something went wrong with the patch, big bug or something late testing.

They had really pumped that "soon" thing for a while already.. The bakslash was pretty bad. Community really got angry..
And maybe for a reason.. I remember they actually brought formal apoligise,, (hope thats right) to the community.

Im not saying i dont believe Marcin or think that he doesnt know what hes doin. This "soon" thats been goin here also just brought me back to those times :)

Because of no pre-load, I am really scared that when the launch time arrives, the servers is gonna get rekt :/

Edit: They better have extra server to backup this download in launch....

Last edited:
I'm gonna be so sad when I finish this expansion. TW3 + Expansions have become my most favorite game of all time. :(

Top Bottom