If CDPR are going to do a third Expansion in which location would you like it to be set in?

+

If CDPR are going to do a third Expansion in which location would you like it to be set in?

• Kovir

Votes: 129 41.2%
  • Zerrikania

Votes: 89 28.4%
  • Dol Blathanna

Votes: 123 39.3%
  • Redania

Votes: 16 5.1%
  • Temeria

Votes: 25 8.0%
  • Kaedwen

Votes: 19 6.1%
  • Aedirn

Votes: 20 6.4%
  • Nilfgaard

Votes: 66 21.1%
  • Cintra

Votes: 64 20.4%
  • other

Votes: 29 9.3%

• Total voters
Gors Velen/Brokilon combined map. Areas are in close proximity geographically, and are reasonably close to the current map. Description of Gors Velen already exists, the ruins of Thanedd Island would be great to explore and Brokilon would just be awesome in general for monster hunts and the like. I voted for Temeria & Other.

Voted for Dol Blathanna, though I would like a dlc which takes place in Dol Blathanna and Tir Na Lia and fixes the non- existent interaction between Aen Seidhe and Aen Elle elves from the base game.
Zerrikania would be my second choice. Completely new environment, dragons, Borch+Tea/Vea.

Dol Blathanna. And Iorveth needs to be there.

Dragonbirb I didn't know you cared!!!!!!

hmm, it's really hard to choose, and i can definitly see potential with many of like, Dol Blathanna as @Dragonbird has indicated.
but i decided to go with other. i think the main story needs some polish, and seeing more quests related to the wild hunt related to them would be nice, and maybe restore some of the old content related to them. maybe a rebalancing of the game, and an overwhole to certain game features and so on. (i know it could be done via modding, but the MODkit is too damn limited so it's nearly impossible to do that)
but i'm just throwing ideas here 0.0

thanks for reading this post, and TY guys for posting your ideas ^^

Guest 3847602

Wonder why Kovir got so many votes *rolleyes*

While I agree that there's obvious answer to that, Pont Vanis should look like Venice with snow (something like St. Petersburg), so it would be an interesting place to visit, provided it's not some romance DLC ;)

While I agree that there's obvious answer to that, Pont Vanis should look like Venice with snow (something like St. Petersburg), so it would be an interesting place to visit, provided it's not some romance DLC ;)

It's also a huge trade nation and it's 'Povis and Kovir' actually, it's one kingdom. Kovir is just one half of it.

However trading is not exactly I am looking for as a witcher :)

I rather want to see more mysteries and not how they sell stones. The Blue Mountains would be also interesting.

Wonder why Kovir got so many votes *rolleyes*

No need to worry, probably none of the expansions will include main characters at all anyway. Although it would have been nice to have at least one expansion that is connected in some way to the rest of the game in terms of story and characters.

No need to worry, probably none of the expansions will include main characters at all anyway. Although it would have been nice to have at least one expansion that is connected in some way to the rest of the game in terms of story and characters.

Then it should be Cintra in any case, couldn't be more related to the main story.

Cintra is my first choice. Kaedwen is #2.

Cintra is perfect IMO. It's where Ciri originates from. It's close to Velen and Skellige. It's currently in Nilfgarrd but originally part of the Northern Realms.

---------- Updated at 02:39 PM ----------

I realise most people will think it a very dull choice, but I'd still rather like to see more of Vergen, with the surrounding country as well.
Nope. Vergen is an amazing choice! I really hoped we would see to see more Dwarf towns in TW3, but sadly not.

Last edited:
I'd be very stuck between: Kovir, Dol Blathana or even Brokilon. They would each have their own uniqueness while being very different from the existing game locations.

Although if it was up to me, every location labelled on the would be a visit able location :p

Last edited:

Guest 3782876

Nilfgaard because I through the third game would be there, sad ):

Haakland.

Seems wicked. Acc to books Haaks invaded and desolated northern Realms about a century after events of Witcher.

Top Bottom