If CDPR would do another expansion, what region should they add?

+
If CDPR would do another expansion, what region should they add?

I, for example, would like a Expansion set in/near the Brokilon. Image a whole map like Flotsam forest with some villages on the edges.

Kovir is an interesting land. Seems the most advanced of the northern realms, economically stronger and wisely ruled. Another one could be brokilon, with strong driad theme/questline. Dol blathanna could be good to show up Francesca and Iorveth, even if I dunno what kind of world relevance and questwise could have. Last but not least, Cintra. Some like "Fires of Cintra" with a lot of Ciri of course. Even crach a lot in. IMO is a eccellent chance to cover all major characters, from Triss to Yen to Dandelion, a little more. Even Emhyr should've a strong impact. In the end, maybe it's the scenario I like most.

and my girl Francesca.

^^^ This.

Meve has been absent for too long, its time for the North's best Queen to have her time in the games.

Kovir and Ellander too, I want to see Nenneke.

Sorry if I'm going off topic but I have a feeling Kovir and Triss will play a huge part in the next game. In the good ending for Ciri the narrator said word of an ashen haired witcher is spreading from Yaruga to Kovir. Triss ultimately goes to Kovir with or without Geralt, I'm pretty sure Yen and Geralt is the canon ending + Triss didn't get much screen time in TW3.

Top Bottom