If it's already finished.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine it's more 5% (50,000) of people who preordered the game that have it already. I bet its significantly less than that. Just wait 2 more days.

Retailers choosing to break street date and CDPR's preparations for GOG and other digital releases are different things. Now I'm not too sure about people saying even day 1 patches are live on the PS4 and Xbone, but isn't that up to Sony and MS, rather than CDPR? The only thing I want to see from this mess is CDPR and their partner publishers being harsh with those that broke street date. Then again with a lot of money on the line, there might not be significant repercussions which would be a shame.
That's all true. But it really isn't hard to implement release date check feature on console retail copies too. This would have ensured a smooth release on all platforms no matter where or how you bought it.
Anyways, there is nothing to be done now. I am sure CDPR have learned their lesson and will do better next time.

Last edited:
TW3 streams have 12k watchers on Twitch atm. That's more viewers that WoW, D3, GTA V, DayZ, HotS, SC2, PoE can attract. Simply put, people are watching spoilers because they're looking for their TW3 fix. I'm sure CDPR will PONIES!

Last edited by a moderator:
TW3 streams have 12k watchers on Twitch atm. That's more viewers that WoW, D3, GTA V, DayZ, HotS, SC2, PoE can attract. Simply put, people are watching spoilers because they're looking for their TW3 fix. I'm sure CDPR will PONIES.
What exactly does it say? Genuinely curious as to your point.

Yeah all say BIG THNX because PC players yet again left alone in cold here. It's just disgusting. I know it's not devs fault but i wonder if they gonna say anything about this? My guess they dont even care.

Yeah I just don't get the rage. And that's fine-- you and those others that feel slighted are entitled to an opinion. I just don't get it, nor do I sympathize with it. Sorry you're upset, but I dont see anything CDPR can do to make the situation any better for all parties involved.

TW3 streams have 12k watchers on Twitch atm. That's more viewers that WoW, D3, GTA V, DayZ, HotS, SC2, PoE can attract. Simply put, people are watching spoilers because they're looking for their TW3 fix. I'm sure CDPR will remain ignorant to this, but that just says it all.

lol, nobody is forcing them to watch spoilers, you are saying that it's CDPR's fault these people have no self control. this kind of "logic" is mind numbing...

It's not like every retailer already sells the copies. A lot of us console owners are still waiting till May 19th as well, and you know what, it feels like it will totally be worth it.

It just says they don't really care. Because if I was a console gamer, I would just go out and buy the game today, or yesterday and play on. Even if I had it pre ordered, I'd just cancel my pre order and I wouldn't loose any money.

The only players that can't play the game atm are PC gamers. Thanks CDPR.

Any other questions?
That's total hyperbole considering I'm a console gamer and there isn't a single store in my entire state that is selling the game right this second...Believe me, I checked. This is just getting ridiculous. Not nearly as many people are playing this game right now, as people are thinking, and yet people are just randomly throwing out numbers and phrases such as "75%, The Majority, Most, All, Console gamers". I can understand being upset that you need a patch to play, but seriously this is silly hyperbole going on left and right. The game releases on the 19th dangit, lol.

Am I? Where exactly am I saying that?

"TW3 streams have 12k watchers on Twitch atm. That's more viewers that WoW, D3, GTA V, DayZ, HotS, SC2, PoE can attract. Simply put, people are watching spoilers because they're looking for their TW3 fix. I'm sure CDPR will remain ignorant to this, but that just says it all."

That's total hyperbole considering I'm a console gamer and there isn't a single store in my entire state that is selling the game right this second...Believe me, I checked. This is just getting ridiculous. Not nearly as many people are playing this game right now, as people are thinking, and yet people are just randomly throwing out numbers and phrases such as "75%, The Majority, Most, All, Console gamers". I can understand being upset that you need a patch to play, but seriously this is silly hyperbole going on left and right. The game releases on the 19th dangit, lol.

The fact remains this. The ONLY gamers that have no access to this game are PC gamers. Bit of a shame, if you look at how CDPR are supposed to be the be it all PC dev?

The fact remains this. The ONLY gamers that have no access to this game are PC gamers. Bit of a shame, if you look at how CDPR are supposed to be the be it all PC dev?

That's not a fact in the slightest. I own a console, I don't have access to the game, period. I cannot physically go play the game right now. So no, It is not a fact that PC gamers are the only people in the entire world without access to this game.

That's not a fact in the slightest. I own a console, I don't have access to the game, period. I cannot physically go play the game right now. So no, It is not a fact that PC gamers are the only people in the entire world without access to this game.

Of course it's a fact only a matter how far the next retail shop is which sells it already whereas a pc gamer with his discs in front of him is shafted out

I'm sorry, I forgot you represented the entire console gaming community, my bad. The fact remains... there's zero PC gamers playing the game. There's hundreds, thousands even, console gamers playing the game.

Yes, The only gamer that can't get his hands his hands on the game anywhere in the world is the PC gamer. FACT!

---------- Updated at 06:53 PM ----------

Let's express our disagreements in a civilized manner, shall we? A post has been deleted.
[Sard Edit: Platform wars again?]

Of course it's a fact only a matter how far the next retail shop is which sells it already whereas a pc gamer with his discs in front of him is shafted out

That's not what I'm commenting on. My entire argument is entirely against those who are totally hyperboling, going on about PC players being peasants and console players being able to play as much as they want at any time. Which is entirely untrue...however...
Do you know what goes on with the consoles, Microsoft, Sony, behind the curtain when it comes to DRM, patches, updates? How do we know that Microsoft or Sony didn't want something like this PC patch on their versions? I don't know, no one does except them, which is exactly why I think it's pointless to go on about. The game releases in less than 3 days, it hardly matters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom