Items disappearing in New Game + in 1.10

+
According to @Vinthir post #96 page 3 of this thread. Consoles will not be fixed this weekend. But it is supposedly crucial to have this patch before the HoS release. I read that last part in a different thread, I can't remember which one, but it was from a RED.

Forgive me for being stupid, but I'm on GOG and I can't find the hotfix anywhere...can someone give me some direction on this matter? I have gone to gog.com and checked gog galaxy, and I can't seem to find a download at either place. Thank you for any help.

Forgive me for being stupid, but I'm on GOG and I can't find the hotfix anywhere...can someone give me some direction on this matter? I have gone to gog.com and checked gog galaxy, and I can't seem to find a download at either place. Thank you for any help.

I'm trying to find it for you, I am a console user so I can't quickly give you the info. But I'm trying to look at other threads to see if there is a link I can direct you to

I can't find it myself, please send a PM to @Dragonbird. Dragonbird is online and is a Moderator. Again, I am sorry. I tried the best I could but since I am running the game on Xbox One, I can not help. Again, I am sorry

Last edited:
Well crap, I'm fairly certain that I overwrote my 1.08 saved game earlier. At least my NG+ version anyways. I hadn't gone after the legendary Wolven gear yet.

The only problems I've encountered so far are that the hair & beard options are a tad off, and that I can't kill the werewolf in the DLC quest Skiellge's Most Wanted. I had the Elven cut & goatee styles, but every time I chose them they would revert back to the original styles. That only happens rarely with the other styles right now. As far as the DLC quests go, the only other one I played post the 1.10 patch was Missing Miners and it worked fine.

My question is-- should I be ok since none of my items disappeared?

Last edited:
Well crap, I'm fairly certain that I overwrote my 1.08 saved game earlier. At least my NG+ version anyways. I hadn't gone after the legendary Wolven gear yet.

The only problems I've encountered so far are that the hair & beard options are a tad off, and that I can't kill the werewolf in the DLC quest Skiellge's Most Wanted. I had the Elven cut & goatee styles, but every time I chose them they would revert back to the original styles. That only happens rarely with the other styles right now. As far as the DLC quests go, the only other one I played post the 1.10 patch was Missing Miners and it worked fine.

My question is-- should I be ok since none of my items disappeared?

According to @Vinthir the problem lies in the 16 DLCs. Including NG+. So for now, don't start a NG+ The problem with the 16 DLCs is they were not incorporated into the 1.10 patch. At least that is what it look like to me as I read it.

Are you PC or Console?

According to @Vinthir the problem lies in the 16 DLCs. Including NG+. So for now, don't start a NG+ The problem with the 16 DLCs is they were not incorporated into the 1.10 patch. At least that is what it look like to me as I read it.

Are you PC or Console?
Console, PS4 specifically.

I had just beaten the main story about two days ago I want to say via NG+. I have other saves, but this is the one I'm most complacent with. If worse comes to worst I can use an older save. I'd hate to do so though if decisions from the main game are mentioned in the expansion.

Sorry for the redundant post, but again I can confirm the hot fix does not fix all of your item dlc issues. You might want to wait. There is a bit of a fallacy that the hot fix is complete. It is far from.

Thanks for the reply and I'm hoping for the same. The nilfgaurdian armor was my favorite looking armor in the entire game. I wish I hadn't updated this new patch. I'm running in to a lot of frustrating issues

Console, PS4 specifically.

I had just beaten the main story about two days ago I want to say via NG+. I have other saves, but this is the one I'm most complacent with. If worse comes to worst I can use an older save. I'd hate to do so though if decisions from the main game are mentioned in the expansion.

I am sorry to say that we are not getting a fix this weekend (Xbox One user here) But since I started a fresh game all the way back to lvl 1, I decided to go ahead and get the patch. I made 2 lvl 6 saves, one for the new patch & one for going back offline if patch doesn't work.

I have been seeing "Updating...23% for about 15 minutes now. My external hard drive light is flashing & every few seconds I can hear the familiar "clicking" of something being written on the hard drive. But it's still @ 23%

Starting to worry now

After loading up New Game Plus Mode, after Update 1.10 I played a little without using Roach, because I didn't need him at the time and as usual I saved the game over 1.08 so I wouldn't have a bunch of saves stacking up as I play per usual, but then I called Roach and noticed Roach's Nilfgaardian Horse Equipment was gone? Now your saying: Just don't overwrite it? I didn't know there would be error in the game code? WTF

Just to confirm. When you say, 'hold onto your saves' are you suggesting that we may have to revert to these once a fix is released? does that mean I should stop playing the game until there is a fix? because I don't want to play for ten hours on 1.10 to be told I have to go back to an older save file and play from there. (PS4 NG+ Legendary Wolven diagrams missing)

Just to confirm. When you say, 'hold onto your saves' are you suggesting that we may have to revert to these once a fix is released? does that mean I should stop playing the game until there is a fix? because I don't want to play for ten hours on 1.10 to be told I have to go back to an older save file and play from there. (PS4 NG+ Legendary Wolven diagrams missing)

I do believe that they are saying to save your non NG+ save game. The one you ended with before you started your NG+ on patch 1.08. The problem is with the NG+ & the other 15 DLCs not working correctly in NG+. From what I understand, The DLCs are not digging the 1.10 patch in NG+. They are working on getting them compatible, But like what @Vinthir said in this thread, Consoles will not be worked on over the weekend.

how about you fix the 970 problem that thousands of people are having with the game? or is it not that important to you? i mean its been 6 damn months and still not even a acknowledgement of it. but on reddit,youtube and steam hundreds of people complaining of the same problem

Guys, it's not that easy to get a fix out on consoles like it is on PC. There is a certification procedure, that is taking some more time. I think, that is what we console users have to deal with. I think it is nothing, CDPR can influence right now. Mistakes happen. To everyone. Even if something has been tested thoroughly. It is just taking longer on consoles to correct them.

Hey everyone ! I played a bit today, and i was not aware of all this problems. So i saved as always, and THEN noticed that all my wolf school gear had disappeared ! And now i don't have any older save on 1.08. What can i do ? :(

No, I'm afraid not.

Well thanks for letting us know.

Will be waiting for the patch to play HoS but the effort is apprecaited as I know dlc can be hard to patch. If we could get a ballpark eta would be nice when available

Thanks again.

Smas

Top Bottom