Items disappearing in New Game + in 1.10

+
I downloaded the 500mb file, no effect, I might try to download them off steam and see if i can muck with it to work with GOG. A patch of this scope needed beta testing or should have been released in smaller pieces .
over 100 hours over several months wasted, kind of a bummer.
Thank you for the response though.

It's easy to see I didn't read it before I overwrote, not everyone goes to forum the moment the patch is out.

Yes, because you have a life outside of this forum. And you were so excited to hear that the patch was out that you went straight to your (PC,Xbox,PS4) and downloaded it.

(Get ready for sarcasm) How dare you have a life outside this forum, you should be checking it every 5 minutes, no mater where you are. On the PC, Tablet, Smartphone.

Dear CDP Red, I registered just to write this, because I think you deserve to hear it :]
I love you, guys :]
Despite being affected by numerous bugs, this included. Despite losing all my wolven schematics (probably never to return). Despite playing on the PS4 and having some performace issues (though 1.10 made a huge difference). Despite everything that was annoying and/or buggy.
I STILL LOVE YOU, GUYS!
And that will never change. This new patch is freaking amazing, I can see how much hard work you had put into it, and I appreciate it. With all my heart :]
This game (and all the previous ones) gave me countless hours of fun unlike any other games. And no silly bugs are going to change that.
So stay strong, guys, and don't let all this hate bring you down. Because I know you care and for me it matters more than a thousand bugs.
And yes, it would be nice if you could fix this thing on consoles before the expasions comes out, but if it is just too much, oh well, it's cool, don't stress yourself, I'll still have fun playing. I'll just switch to my bear gear build :D
PS - BTW, I'm your fellow countryman so I might be a bit buyest :p

Dear CDP Red, I registered just to write this, because I think you deserve to hear it :]
I love you, guys :]
Despite being affected by numerous bugs, this included. Despite losing all my wolven schematics (probably never to return). Despite playing on the PS4 and having some performace issues (though 1.10 made a huge difference). Despite everything that was annoying and/or buggy.
I STILL LOVE YOU, GUYS!
And that will never change. This new patch is freaking amazing, I can see how much hard work you had put into it, and I appreciate it. With all my heart :]
This game (and all the previous ones) gave me countless hours of fun unlike any other games. And no silly bugs are going to change that.
So stay strong, guys, and don't let all this hate bring you down. Because I know you care and for me it matters more than a thousand bugs.
And yes, it would be nice if you could fix this thing on consoles before the expasions comes out, but if it is just too much, oh well, it's cool, don't stress yourself, I'll still have fun playing. I'll just switch to my bear gear build

People forget how much value and entertainment they have got already from this game .. Yes there have been bugs and glitches but considering the phenomenal size and breadth of this game, it's not surprising there's a few hiccups.

I have thoroughly enjoyed many, many hours of adventuring and slapping baddies around the head and I will have many more too ..
That's not bad value from forty five quid!

Thanks for all the hard work guys, most of us appreciate it :)

Hot fix is still broken. I had level 35 Nilfgardian arrmor and depending on what save i load the armor goes down to 30, 20 , 25...It just jumps around.

Steam hotfix has just been released, the rest of the PC platforms will follow shortly.

Apologies for double posting I forget to post with your quote included. The hotfix did not fix the DLC issues. I had a lvl 35 Nilfgardian armor set that jumps from anywhere from lvl 15 to 20 to 25 depending on when I save. I tried several times to load my game from before the patch. but every time i save my game after, the level of that armor changes.

I love your game. It's great. but these patches are really starting to irritate me, they always seem to break more than they fix...

I was having a great time playing this game until patch 1.10. When a fix will be released for Origin PC platform?
I killed Imlerith with one hit, and now I am stuck on "Reason of State" quest because the enemies dont die they keep standing with no life and you cant hit them anymore.
And almost all female characters have rendering issues, appearing sometimes just as a floating head.

You can download a 500 mb file with all the DLC, that should fix the issue.

My question is, how can I fix this on Xbox One? All DLC is installed, but not recognized by the game. I can't load a save now.

I can confirm the hot fix issued by cdpr does not fix the dlc issue. The level of my lvlv35 nilfgardian armor jeeps jumping around.

I was having a great time playing this game until patch 1.10. When a fix will be released for Origin PC platform?
I killed Imlerith with one hit, and now I am stuck on "Reason of State" quest because the enemies dont die they keep standing with no life and you cant hit them anymore.
And almost all female characters have rendering issues, appearing sometimes just as a floating head.

This kind of stuff is fixed by veryfing game files - no idea if it's an option on Origin, but it works with Steam and GOG, so check it. The hotfix is for NG+ DLC problems anyway.

Can CDPR confirm that the fix is currently under review by Microsoft and Sony yet or if CDPR is still working on it?

Just looking for any information on where we are in the waiting.

Under 48hrs to go my games fubar and to top it off I bought season pass on day release all the late commers are getting cheaper DLC extra themes lol getting screwed here all over the gaff I mean I'm all up for updates between this and D.A filled half me hard drive up now of unplayable disappearing DLC just B4 a extra big DLC comes out that seems I paid over the odds for not to be able to play anyway and people are asking for it to be free lol

If i didn't keep a save from before the new patch update will the nilfgaurdian armor set become available for purchase at crows perch again? Also will the beard and hair style set eventually be fixed with out loading a previous save? Thank you for any help

If i didn't keep a save of before the new patch will for instance the nilfgaurdian armor set become available for purchase at crows perch and will the beard and hair style set eventually be fixed with out loading a previous save? Thank you for any help

Several people have asked if the fix will correct a save game that has the issues (performed after the 1.10) or if we will have to return to a save game prior to saving after the 1.1o update. Thus far we have not had an answer about a "retro-fix", though it we have been assured that it will correct the issues if you start up a save prior to one made under the 1.10 update. Hopefully more details will be forthcoming.

While I do not fully expect it to return the items to my inventory, It would seem logical that you could go and purchase a new set once the hotfix is available - at least that is what I am hoping to be able to do.

If i didn't keep a save of before the new patch will for instance the nilfgaurdian armor set become available for purchase at crows perch and will the beard and hair style set eventually be fixed with out loading a previous save? Thank you for any help

It's 3:34 am in their time zone. So nothing is being worked on currently. All of the problems, as what I have read, is on all of the 16 free DLC including the NG+. But supposedly it will work just fine as a normal game without the 16 DLC/NG+. But I can not confirm that, because I will not download 1.10 on my Xbox One until it is fixed. I'm playing TW3 "offline" so it does not automatically download.

Top Bottom