Items disappearing in New Game + in 1.10

+
Please fix PS4 too

This ruined my hype for the expansion when i first loaded up my NG+ game :( Please fix it!
PS: You are the only game developer I can't hate even after any frustrations. Keep up the great work!

Looks like my 2-3weeks prediction is coming true... Hope it doesn't go into the months because I want to finish my NG+ before Fallout4.

Started the game and just received a little patch on PS4. My heart becames full of joy as i thought it was a fix for the game.

...Unfortunately was just a system update and the game still screwed up.

This is so annoying

I'm just waiting for the fix. I don't mind since I know I've got the DLC and it's not going anywhere. I won't play it though until the fix drops mainly because I want to do new game+ and I want to know that the bugs of heard of being in HoS itself are fixed too.

For those who haven't started NG+ you guys and gals are lucky. For everyone else who waited to jump back into the world of The Witcher and started a NG+ after downloading the new DLC expansion, this sucks. From what I've read if you didn't save a previous save file from before 1.10 patch, we are screwed out of DLC missions and gear. I really hope I'm wrong as I have preached just how awesome this DEV is and how they treat us. To be honest I don't even care aboutt he missions I can't do, all I want is Wolf gear.

For those who haven't started NG+ you guys and gals are lucky. For everyone else who waited to jump back into the world of The Witcher and started a NG+ after downloading the new DLC expansion, this sucks. From what I've read if you didn't save a previous save file from before 1.10 patch, we are screwed out of DLC missions and gear. I really hope I'm wrong as I have preached just how awesome this DEV is and how they treat us. To be honest I don't even care aboutt he missions I can't do, all I want is Wolf gear.

So, that means that my game save, which is with the game completed but not yet having started new game+ is safe?

From what I understand, yes you should be good. As long as you don't start a NG+.

I haven't yet. I've got it ready to do so. I finished the game literally a couple of days before HoS dropped on PSN. But I tried to start new game+ and found several things of my gear missing. I kept the end game save file though. But it is with version 1.10.

So, that means that my game save, which is with the game completed but not yet having started new game+ is safe?

NG is just fine. Finished now HoS on NG and everything is alright. Shame is that i cannot start a NG+.

Be aware too that the save you use to start a NG+ might get corrupted and you will be unable to return to it. Happened to me and i had to use the System Storage of PS4 to erase it, because game itself could not. Don't know if i was out of luck or always happens, but since is a minor problem...Or at least was, because now NG+ is dead.

Moderator: CLEANUP ON AISLE 1.10!!! Seriously, a number of posts made only to insult other members, and angry responses to those posts, have found a new home in the bitbucket. If yours was among them, think again and mind your language before the moderators have to mind it for you.

Logically, since it's taken a while for the fix to come, for even any news to be announced since they haven't even said anything as of yet, that must mean there are more issues with version 1.10 than imagined. Along with HoS. I'm currently staving off from playing it until the fix drops. But just to confirm, are there really bugs within HoS that don't relate to the DLC item problems?

So, I just recently started to playing Witcher 3 just after 1.10 patch got launched.. I had a save from the original game, with no DLC whatsoever prior installed. Started playing the game on NG+ mode, and played quite far into the game before I realised that there were certain bugs with the NG+ and the 1.10 patch.

So my questions is this.. Are my NG+ save broken, and start all over regardless that I never picked up any of the armors prior to starting the NG+?

Secondly.. Have there been any word cdprojektred that there will come a fix shortly, or will this last until the next patch?

Well ain't that bout a witcher.... smh.. so we get to wait for next patch (probably a month) while everyone else got a hotfix.

Last edited:
Yeah I saw that earlier today. I was really wanting to give them the benefit of the doubt that the next patch would be soon but I suppose it'll be the end of the month or the beginning of the next. I Don't know much about code or anything like that but I can't understand why the PC got fixed so fast and we're left out in the cold without a single word.

So, I just recently started to playing Witcher 3 just after 1.10 patch got launched.. I had a save from the original game, with no DLC whatsoever prior installed. Started playing the game on NG+ mode, and played quite far into the game before I realised that there were certain bugs with the NG+ and the 1.10 patch.

So my questions is this.. Are my NG+ save broken, and start all over regardless that I never picked up any of the armors prior to starting the NG+?

Secondly.. Have there been any word cdprojektred that there will come a fix shortly, or will this last until the next patch?

If you weren't using the DLC, then the bug won't affect you. It only applies to those who had the DLC armours.

Top Bottom