LD3 Update and Toussaint wip

+
Look, I've been thinking and I can go back to work in update 3.1.1 but there are a lot of things that need to be fixed and we do not have any support for this game, so I do not know how I'll do it I also have very little space on my HD's

All im saying is that the Lighting Deluxe 3.1.1 look's great, im replaying the witcher with the lighting deluxe 3.0 and im loving it, there are a few bug's, but all mods have it. Now if you wan't to continue the 3.1.1 is up to you, im just saying that it look's great and should see the light of day.
BTW you should go to your youtube page and reupload a few mod's like the VGX Geralt and the E3 Quenn sign. BTW again the (more shadow, beutifull grass mod v3 and the hd reworkd project?) mod work well you the LD 3.0 ?

Last edited:
:censored:

Hi mate just wondering... which grass texture do you use in that video? It's looks awesome. Could you share it?, great work btw ^^

Hi mate just wondering... which grass texture do you use in that video? It's looks awesome. Could you share it?, great work btw ^^

Hi', it is not texture, it is adjustments in the grass files and changes in env.
I actually do not even remember how I got this look

I tried to get the same colors as those in the "Sword of Fate" images in Novigrad.
It will now have two versions, one of which will feature ultrawide 21:9 support for rendering scenes. I'm working on it better. The pre-rendered scenes are not in the right angle, and I need to find a way to adjust, but the cutscenes of the game have are perfect, so that's it...

Only two people are testing all files!
=============================
- More vibrant colors
- New model of grass
- Water with higher reflection
- Trees with sunlight
- Scenes use the same ambient lighting system

Top Bottom