New patch changed graphics a bit.

+
New patch changed graphics a bit.

Things like water tree,s armors looks a bit lower res now then before is it only me that is seeying this or is this true ?

Before new patch

After new patch

Last edited:
Maybe maybe i dont know but when it comes to graphics i am on it right away :p

I'm not sure either, I just can't see it. Which probably tells me it's not there?

The texture mod on the nexus does however make a big difference and works with 1.21. The "HD Reworked" one.

There are 2 options that were set on LOW after i downloaded and installed the patch. Texture detail and water quality....try putting those at ultra to see.

I was just a few minutes in skellige after patch release and did not recognize any downgrades so far.
Maybe i'm wrong but the water looks a bit different - but better, not worse

water is improved in the new patch IMO, at least it seems better but it's possible that is just my mind playing tricks

also i had performance increase with the new update, around 5 to 8 fps depending on the area

water is improved in the new patch IMO, at least it seems better but it's possible that is just my mind playing tricks
Nope. That was noticed by many people including me too, so I believe that it's true. The water is better now.

Last edited:
Also i'm sure they improved Lightning as well. Because i closed before patch the Game in Bloody Baron's house where it was pretty dark and not much light, and now its much brighter and more realistic if comes down to that!

Water has definitely changed - tessellation level is set much lower in users settings, but water seems more realistically transparent
Lightning is also improved

Top Bottom