New screenshots from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!

+
Where are this armours ? God they are perffect, wy this stupid gorset and red infantry man jacket/?

2, 9, 7, 16, 19, 26, 19 are my favorites, lol

View attachment 1465

22 is also nice looking, I think more clothing he is wearing cooler he looks. I wish there was option where you could pull off the hoody or put it back on when ever you want..or pull up the sleeve, why not using coat in combat by throwing it at the enemy!.. damn I think we should copy that subject to "wishlist" :D

Last edited:
so is it possible to mix and match armor this time around? some of those armors have nice individual features. my favorite overall look is probably last one 27. looks like an insulated hose with simple leather shoe and a gambeson with a kind of raglan sleeve for mobility.

only one armor with greaves? damn.

also, some of the longer costmes look like they made for lord of the rings character. :) not a fan of that

Last edited:
They are all gorgeous:) Cant wait for the game to be released, but my pc needs an upgrade!

What the f***?
Best RPG graphic I've ever seen, and I think the only competitor for it is Dragon Age Inquisition

DA:I isn't that impressive I would say "X" looks way better and it's running on Wii U. DA demo was shown using glow effects, AA and very colourful, happy, fairytale world. I guess it's fantasy but it's too clean when its crossed with war and serious story? it's coming to current gen so It can't be that GPU demending.

DA:I isn't that impressive I would say "X" looks way better and it's running on Wii U. DA demo was shown using glow effects, AA and very colourful, happy, fairytale world. I guess it's fantasy but it's too clean when its crossed with war and serious story? it's coming to current gen so It can't be that GPU demending.

Those are exactly my thoughts.

TW3 looks more "gritty", dark and dirty while DA:I looks more like a high fantasy fairytale world.
Of course it depends on your own preference and taste which you like better.

To me TW3 looks like the best visual interpretation of a dark fantasy world I've seen so far,
and that is a very good sign.

@gregski

...do you think those riders in the back are Nilfgaardian ?
It'd make sense if you consider there is a burning village on the left, maybe they just went through there.
The rider on the far right (their leader, presumably) also appears to have a winged helmet. Probably Nilfgaardians.

Those are exactly my thoughts.

TW3 looks more "gritty", dark and dirty while DA:I looks more like a high fantasy fairytale world.
Of course it depends on your own preference and taste which you like better.

To me TW3 looks like the best visual interpretation of a dark fantasy world I've seen so far,
and that is a very good sign.

Looking at TW3 trailers so far the city looks fairy tale enough to me :p

Awesome work. I hope the sounds and game play match the perfect look of these 3 new screen shots.
For Freya!!

Last edited:
Being a medieval armor fan I'm very satisfied with with the gears. May I suggest some brigandines as well? I cannot recall if they were in W2 but perfectly fit to the period and look cool.
Enviroment art is excellent as usual.
Currently I play Skyrim and I'm bored with fantasy armors and weapons.

Top Bottom