Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
After a few hours of play I have to change may stance on optimization. With a 980 4gb Twinfrozr card, I rarely maintain 60 FPS, and it frequently drops to 45, as long as hair works is on. Hair works is a huge FPS killer. Even Arkham Knight performed better than this. This is with all settings on max.

:smiling2:Nice shoot CdredProject...
It WORKS 1.07:wine::wine::wine::wine::wine: for me.
Thank's for your job, is wonderful.
Greetings.

Last edited:
nope for me it reseted only first time I run game after update, but I cant optimize that game bcs nvidia cant detect current settings
LOL! Just manually apply your settings.

---------- Updated at 11:17 PM ----------

So after downloading the patch, the game does not start up on Steam, I just hear error sound, no notification on screen, just sound and nothing happens.
Happened to me with Galaxy. I just verified/repaired my install and all was good.

well they broke the card trophies on ps4 and a whole bunch of other things for example ive read afew places that even after dropping all the loot ur weight dosnt drop so ur stuck and good luck if u patched while u was over encumberd cause now ull be walking

and just a whole lot of new break downs so now i guess we wait for the next patch fix........ sigh i loved this game i have 1 trophy left it was zoltan card that i needed and id have the plat now its broke and i have all cards :(

and just a whole lot of new break downs so now i guess we wait for the next patch fix........ sigh i loved this game i have 1 trophy left it was zoltan card that i needed and id have the plat now its broke and i have all cards

Your not singled out here so don't worry! Also, why don't you take a break and read a Witcher novel or replay the older games. Theres alot to do outside of the Witcher world too! Color, read, make a cookie, count some stars or feed a horse an apple! Haha! YAHOOOO!!!! This game is still young and has dlc's/expansions that have really slowed things down on top of the fact its on 3 platforms too (stuff the previous games didn't deal with), theres going to be lots of bumps and delays. I accept it and don't hold it against CDPR personally. I love them! I am just happy they care about my purchase and are trying to deliver the best game experience they can. So they have my patience and understanding! But yea! Have a nice day! Farewell!

-Zero

CDPR-Thank you for amazing job.

Not sure why most of the people here complain about patch issues but it seems all of them use the GOG version so maybe its the fact you guys got the "cheap" version of the game that cause you problems or maybe its your old machine - i have no idea whats wrong with your game but please stop blame the DEVS because they did an amazing job !!!!

I'm using the steam and i have zero issues with the patch<!! on the other hand! the game works much better!!!!

New walk mode is amazing and i like it a lot - brilliant job CDPR!
Stash,Tabs,Formula 's pin , Grey books/letters - awesome !
Even the Downloadable Content" is another gr8 change , finally i can decide which alternate mode i'd like to use without uninstall it from steam!

I'm running the game at 2560x1440 - Every settings is on Ultra only Blue and Motion Blue Turned off.
Hairworks all , x8
and after the patch the games run perfect !
Npc shows up perfectly and there zero delay's

For me patch work amazing and very very happy with it

Thank you again CDPR for brilliant game and game support !!!

One last thing - Roach is still stupid ! , but i got used to it

:smiling2:Nice shoot CdredProject...
It WORKS 1.07:wine::wine::wine::wine::wine: for me.
Thank's for your job, is wonderful.
Greetings.

Yeah 1.07 works perfectly.. No more bugged quests, failed quest that should be completed was all completed. More fluid movements, no frame drops and no lags on display. Got my Platinum Trophy... CDPR im so happy! Thank you!

Note:

Roach has new moves... He is galloping and raising his front legs when you stand still...

Works fine here! GOG Galaxy must have been saturated with users downloading the patch, so I just grabbed the links of the GOG site and manually updated. 1 file of 1 megabyte and the other of 2GB. Cheers CDPR!

Well it seem GOG made a right mess of things: I get MatchesCountError Message: 0 != 1 H%\$

What on earth does that mean? Funny thing is, after a few seconds the game will start and everything works but as soon as I close that message the game crashes. Verified the game content etc. several times and still persisting. Any ideas?

Remove the debug console dll! (dsound.dll) or other modding file.

Last edited:
Well it's 6:20 on Sunday morning and no sign of the update (London, UK, PS4) any idea why it's still not available?

Same here but in Manchester. Well was going to play The Witcher 3 this weekend looks like that's not gonna happen.

I don't want to be the bearer of doom or anything but knowing sony's stupid update, we'll probably not see the patch until Wednesday.

Civilized behaviour (Patch 1.07)

I would ask to reduce the anger a little and return to a civilized behaviour.

CDprojectRED are surely doing what they can. My own impression (Playstation 4 Version) is that the frame-rate is better than before. Sure there are locations and situations where the frame-rate is still horrible.

But it's not fair to show only the weaknesses. There are definitive improvements. And it is a shame that Digital-Foundry only showed the weak parts. I´m sure that CDprojectRED want to enhance the framerate and overall game quality, just give them time.

I mean there are so much people that are so frustrated as if there was no moment where they enjoyed the game.
To be honest , i think that most of us enjoyed the game independent of the technical problems.

Criticism is very important, but please with a civilized behaviour. And please stop with "He or she lied to us...". It is not about lying, it is about underestimating the situation.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Got the patch on Steam. Funny, there's a pop up box now saying some count error always when you start the game, but the game still launches and works. But if you close that error dialogue box the game also closes down. New patch bug lol

00:09 Norway. Nothing.. just nothing lol.
I think we may have to wait until monday cause Sony isnt really known for fixing shit right away.

True that. It's 9:05 and still no patch. However, I don't have a day off until Wednesday so that doesn't really bother me that much just now! :what:

True that. It's 9:05 and still no patch. However, I don't have a day off until Wednesday so that doesn't really bother me that much just now! :what:

Guess what? I have monday off. I was planning to do a 20 hours a day for 3 days run, but now it looks like Im lucky if I get before I gotta go back to work. Its not a big deal tough. Hope Sony manage to fix it today.

---------- Updated at 08:12 AM ----------

Got the patch on Steam. Funny, there's a pop up box now saying some count error always when you start the game, but the game still launches and works. But if you close that error dialogue box the game also closes down. New patch bug lol

Oh no that sucks. Try to roll back all the patches and dlc's and install the patches only in the right order. If that works just install the dlc's 1 by 1.

Top Bottom