Patch 1.07 - Expectations

+
I'd like a crafting system in which I do not have to buy ingredients when I'm letting a smith craft stuff for me. Seriously... if I need hardened leather or iron or god knows what besides stuff that you get from the alchemist, why on god's green earth to I have to buy it seperately from the shop? If the smith has it in store it should just be used and the price added to the price of crafting.

I hope they'll fix invisible rain in Velen. It annoys me much more then other bugs, including broken mutagens.

I hope for:
1) Static camera option, the bouncy feeling, especially when jogging, is nauseating to me.
2) Horse stutter.
3) An option to turn the auto-center camera off.

Well, among the numerous bug fixes, I'd like them to fix the NPC pop in issues. It's very distracting.

Yes, fixes to the bugged out quests would be great. Also really hate when your horse stops at bridge crossings, and bring on the 4k texture pack!

I hope they add "cutscene lighting" or better, and a bunch of graphical upgrades for PC via graphical setting. I think they are taking their time for future patches, what better surprise can we expect than a graphical upgrade for the PC version.

-Crit bonus bug
-Cat school techniques bug
WTF?! RPG wich has useless buged skills!

Critical effects seem to work as described. Not 100% sure about Cat school critical effects, but the links in the xmls look correct.

The impact of a +100% critical damage isn't doubling your damage, but only adding one *base sword damage* to the running total. With *total* sword damage without Cat being as high as 4.4x (fast) or 7.97x (strong) (without any attack power bonuses, but with the Master Crafted Ursine Swords), the impact of a 'high' critical damage boost in the later game is a relatively small bonus (compared to the early game, when Cat is as good as 3 pts in Precision and 3 in Precise Blows, and there are lower damage bonuses on swords, and thus an excellent investment of a single point).

Fixes to broken quests should be priority. I played everyday since the game came out but only one witcher contract that I can't complete(reported) keeps me from playing the game somehow since last week.

Does anyone else experience npc stuttering from distance but when they get closer their movement become fluid?

Thanks for your info Marcin, only things i want to ask you is the request of partial changelog (it's clear, not now but when you have a chance). I hope to hear your news in few weeks!

(PC)
Add widescreen letterbox mode option for 4:3 monitors
Add button to change between MOUSE free looking or moving on the horse
Auto centering camera on the horse is annoying, Why i cant free looking :(
Item search option in inventory?

The 1.07 is actually going to be a pretty large patch. We are already working on it. It's not going to be too long before it comes out. Can't talk about the detailed list of changes but it will features A LOT of fixes.

Awesome, thank you.

Slightly off topic, but since we have Marcin's attention...

My personal pet peeve: can you please move the Wolf School base diagrams to Velen/Novigrad/Skellige? Kaer Morhen is only access able in Chapter 2, where the character will likely be level 20+, and the quest for the armor, and even the armor itself, has a recommended level of 14.

I'm on PC so I can use the debug console to get them at level 14... But I don't want to cheat.

Or at least let us know why the diagrams are where they are. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense as it currently stands.

Thanks for your info Marcin, only things i want to ask you is the request of partial changelog (it's clear, not now but when you have a chance). I hope to hear your news in few weeks!

Absolutely. As soon as we have most of the change list locked down, will post it here on the forums . No doubt.

---------- Updated at 01:57 PM ----------

Awesome, thank you.

Slightly off topic, but since we have Marcin's attention...

My personal pet peeve: can you please move the Wolf School base diagrams to Velen/Novigrad/Skellige? Kaer Morhen is only access able in Chapter 2, where the character will likely be level 20+, and the quest for the armor, and even the armor itself, has a recommended level of 14.

I'm on PC so I can use the debug console to get them at level 14... But I don't want to cheat.

Or at least let us know why the diagrams are where they are. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense as it currently stands.

I will ask around about the possibility of doing what you suggested. To be honest though, I'm afraid it's unlikely.

The 1.07 is actually going to be a pretty large patch. We are already working on it. It's not going to be too long before it comes out. Can't talk about the detailed list of changes but it will features A LOT of fixes.

Any update on the Console 1.05 or even 1.06 update? :/

Top Bottom