Patch 1.11 out now!

+
Playing on ps4 myself and the previous bugs were fixed except the hard times quest where you suppose to deliver the letter to the blacksmith and on my new NG+ closed city still says failed.

Does anyone actually care that patch 1.11 has pretty much made the Witcher 3 unplayable?

Well, I didn't get "any" of the issues that you talked about in the last two posts, so I don't know if I have anything to say about it :) There are some mods which are not compatible, but that is expected, and mod authors should fix them soon enough but that's the gist of the problems I had (which has hardly anything to do with the devs anyway).

Well, I didn't get "any" of the issues that you talked about in the last two posts

I managed to solve a lot of problems by deleting the game and all my saves and downloading it again from PSN. The download was about 50GB.

I am still getting some issues like the blacksmith from Mulbrydale won't allow me to rescue him and just stands there. I want to be able to play Gwent with him because I haven't completed the collect em all quest yet and I'm not sure if he has a unique card, but it has been mentioned that there are more merchants than cards anyway. Also little things like no sheaths on NPC swords. I'm still getting excessive blurring after conversations, footprints don't seem to happen anymore and pinning a formula or recipe no longer highlights the corresponding item in the merchant's inventory.

Only small issues.

I've never been concerned about frame rates as I put a Samsung SSD 850 PRO in my PS4.

HAIR STYLE PROBLEM

Patch 1.11 is now available on all platforms! With this update we’ve introduced a number of changes to gameplay, quests, visuals and DLC content. Main adjustments include a fix to the Skellige's most Wanted quest, fixes to the New Game+ more, and rebalancing the difficulty of bosses in Hearts of Stone!

Check out the full list of changes here

[/QUOTE]

Having problems here with the hair style at the New Game + mode on Xbox one....

I managed to solve a lot of problems by deleting the game and all my saves and downloading it again from PSN. The download was about 50GB.

I am still getting some issues like the blacksmith from Mulbrydale won't allow me to rescue him and just stands there. I want to be able to play Gwent with him because I haven't completed the collect em all quest yet and I'm not sure if he has a unique card, but it has been mentioned that there are more merchants than cards anyway. Also little things like no sheaths on NPC swords. I'm still getting excessive blurring after conversations, footprints don't seem to happen anymore and pinning a formula or recipe no longer highlights the corresponding item in the merchant's inventory.

Only small issues.

I've never been concerned about frame rates as I put a Samsung SSD 850 PRO in my PS4.
Does. that. SSD. 850. PRO really keep. fps. at. a solid. 30?

I am experiencing stuttering frame rate on the PS4 after installing the 1.11 patch.
:help:

Questions from a XB1 user about this 1.11 patch

I tried to post this yesterday, but my computer deceided to be a pain in my ass. So I have to resort to a tablet that only allows me to use the mobile version of this site, which is also a pain. I wish I had the option to go to the full site instead of the mobile. Anyway, enough of that, let's see if I can remember my questions fully.

Please remember that I am a XB1 user, so most of these questions will be for that only.

1) Should I uninstall everything (Main Game, DLCs, & HoS) and start with a fresh install? TW3 has been on the back burner since Fallout 4 came out, but since I am now reading "Sword of Destiny", I am missing my Triss! I swear that a characture in FO4 sounds like Triss. Yes, I know that sounds like I'm crazy.

2) Is it true that the Hair/Beard issue is not fixed? I like my Geralt to have long flowing hair & just a mustache. Another issue with it was after getting the mark from Gaunter, go to get shaved & the marked was removed.

Damn, I know I had 3 other questions, but I can't remember them. This sucks

news for patch 1.12 ????

The only things that are known so far are that it is planned to be released in December (which does not leave much time with about 2 weeks left), and that it will probably only contain "fixes", so it is not something to be particularly excited about.

I got an update today on GOG, but it was just 1-2MB and the changelog still reads 1.11. I didn't know 1.12 would be released this month, but if so I'm looking forward to it. :) Hopefully it will fix issues with the runeword system because it's easy to exploit it uninentionally to get more damage/armor/health.

How big is it going to be?

Help please, this 1-2mb update on GoG today made the game unplayable for me.

I mean it doesnt even start anymore, I click "play", then it takes around 3 seconds, goes black for a fraction of a second and is back on the desktop, the greyed out "play" button gets green again and a crash report is being created in the game folders.

It was all fine yesterday and I already tried verifying/repair and I dont use any mods at all.

Top Bottom