Patch 1.12 Gwent cards victory display too bright

+
Same here. I'm sorry to say this, CDPR, I love your game but you need to improve your testing team ASAP. Do you even have someone to play the game before releasing a patch? I discovered this glitch after 10 minutes of playing with the 1.12 and it happens 100% of the time. I just can't believe no one in CDPR played Gwent with the 1.12 patch.

I'm tired of discovering new glitches and bugs every time they release a new patch. I'm going to stop playing and I'll wait for the enhanced edition.

I 100% agree with this! There really is no excuse for such glaringly obvious bugs! If it is a case of not having QA testers, then release Beta patches to volunteers, so we can test it for you.

Last edited:
Yep. The same issue on my rig. Main game, 16 DLCs, HOS - all patched to 1.12 (4790K/GTX970/16GB/Win10 Pro)

@Siegfriedm , is quite right. Please send a report. The REDs should be aware of this one already, but it may help for them to see that it's a fairly widespread issue.

Similar bugs.
When I hold space, I cannot see the bar filling up.
The victory/defeat screen is not visible at all to me. I need to press esc to return to game after victory/defeat gwent.
I am reverting to 1.11. It is very annoying that every patch brings new big bugs. CDPR needs some serious Testing Quality Team.

Burza confirmed it for a release on GoG tomorrow (January 19th 2016). I have no idea why Steam got it on a Sunday while us GoG users must wait until tomorrow.

GOG Users have paid $25 and STEAM Users have paid $50. So, GOG users must wait a bit. Premium service on STEAM?

No, GOGers are better - we will have more hotfixes because it will be fresh, newest hotfix build - two days newer than Steamers :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom