Patch 1.3

+

Patch 1.3 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now live on PC, consoles and Stadia.

You can find the list of the most notable changes coming in this update here.
Thanks Vattier for letting us know! (y)

CDPR must to fix the open world! Every door across the map is always locked! Is almost impossible to get in buildings and this makes the open world dead.
I don't know how many doors and how many buildings there is the map, but I think a lot. Sound impossible to "build" all the interiors and even, adding 50 buildings in the City randomly, I'm not sure someone can manage to find them (a needle in a haystack as they say)

I don't know how many doors and how many buildings there is the map, but I think a lot. Sound impossible to "build" all the interiors and even, adding 50 buildings in the City randomly, I'm not sure someone can manage to find them (a needle in a haystack as they say)
They have a perfect terrain to create something great. Thousands of closed doors that could contain new places, missions, places to rest, eat, drink, have fun ... can you imagine they have a team dedicated to continuing the design and construction of the city? They would give us hundreds of additional hours of gameplay that with multiplayer would make cyberpunk 2077 profitable for many years ... :giveup:
Post automatically merged:

This will never be "fixed", the game was not designed to be able to enter every single building. Frankly, I can't think of a game set in a city where this is possible. Anyway, Cyberpunk 2077 is apparently not the right game for you.
It is not at all impossible that the empty egg appearance that Night city now has in many places cannot change over time if modders are given the tools to build the interiors or CDPR assigns members of the design team to this role. They would create hundreds of additional game hours with random missions and multiplayer. It seems to me a potential that we cannot ignore. Cyberpunk 2077 can make history if over time it improves its systems and gives us a city more full of additional content.

Last edited:
They have a perfect terrain to create something great. Thousands of closed doors that could contain new places, missions, places to rest, eat, drink, have fun ... can you imagine they have a team dedicated to continuing the design and construction of the city? They would give us hundreds of additional hours of gameplay that with multiplayer would make cyberpunk 2077 profitable for many years ... :giveup:
Post automatically merged:

It is not at all impossible that the empty egg appearance that Night city now has in many places cannot change over time if modders are given the tools to build the interiors or CDPR assigns members of the design team to this role. They would create hundreds of additional game hours with random missions and multiplayer. It seems to me a potential that we cannot ignore. Cyberpunk 2077 can make history if over time it improves its systems and gives us a city more full of additional content.
Yep, the lack of area for add content will not an excuse at all, for sure :D
I think we all hope secretly that there will be more than "only" two expansions !

Downloaded, I'm going to take a tour of Night City to see the improvements and review possible pending bugs. We have experienced all the disappointments along with all the good that this game has given us. Now little by little we are feeling that they can achieve it, make a game that marks history and of which we feel proud of having lived intensely. Let's stay positive, they are !!!!

Wait... I dont see the

Wait, I don't see the option to change Silverhands appearance in the Settings!? Can you only do that in the main menu, and not in-game, like the nudity feature?
Things were going so well... graphics looked much better... I got through the Corpo prologue without any problems... but...
I hadn't even left V's apartment for the first time before...
18-08-2021_16-24-01-5logvpwf.png
18-08-2021_16-26-29-fv2l5ibg.png
18-08-2021_16-27-58-kwrolwgf.png

Which console?
Base Xb1 if I'm right ;)
It's not fixed again (always a mess in this Megabuilding since day one, mostly when you have did the little event and used your gun in the building), but like CDPR said : "a little bit better in 1.3, don't expecting big change about civilians.

I just spent 15 minutes with my newest favourite CP77 activity: Planting my car on the street, watching NPC drivers navigate around me. As if they really knew what they're doing :)

We should now be able to park our car at the curb with part of its body on the driving lane without causing major traffic jams.

Seriously this is a great step in the right direction.

Now please fix the "car headlights and taillights switching off at night once you're at 200 Meters distance or so" next.

I was really hoping for the ps5 upgrade with this patch. I'd really.like to experience the game at its finest level or graphical appearance. When will next Gen updates come to cyberpunk

The changes to crafting is strange. Now I can only make legendary mods, like armadillo, crunch, resist, etc., instead of the old system where epic was a chance creation.

Hmm... Taking a look at some mod notes, I think that there are a lot of changes under the hood, so to speak, that aren't detailed in the patch notes. That's good (I think?), but it's going to take some time to decipher what's really happening in the game now. Looking forward to giving it a go again, for the first time since December.

New playthrough incoming.

The framerate and memory leaks seem to have been fixed as far as I can tell from a pre-patch save zooming around Watson for half an hour.

Beer, pizza and Cyber77 night.

Cheers for the hard work chooms.

Thanks for the hard work !!! I have only played 30 minutes to see the patch and I want to highlight several negative things that I have noticed that need to be corrected:

* There is still the design hole in Heywood. Please fix it.

* Npc death by shorts has a new animation but does not run smoothly or freezes. The npc dies and falls and rises again automatically to do the electrocuted death animation. Either it gets stuck for a few seconds.

* The animation of climbing the stairs is not done correctly, the first seconds are executed well and then the hands adopt the walking pose and you go up the stairs without animation. The swimming animation is a horror.

* When you are in the inventory menu or any other and you return to the game the image makes a strong flash before returning to the game. The bugs are clearer if it is at night.

Keep working guys, there's still a long way to go. I will play again tonight to see if there are more bugs to fix.

I just spent 15 minutes with my newest favourite CP77 activity: Planting my car on the street, watching NPC drivers navigate around me. As if they really knew what they're doing
Absolutely not. Tried it a few times. The drivers honk and thats it. No one drives around. And also while driving i can see cars disappear and appear out of nowhere in the distance this is sooooo bad. Ofc in games with bad draw distance cars appear out of nowhere. But they never disappear when coming closer....Amateurstuff nothing else.

Thanks for the hard work !!! I have only played 30 minutes to see the patch and I want to highlight several negative things that I have noticed that need to be corrected:
I'm salty now, you manage to download the patch, play the game and upload videos... while in my case, I have just reached 70% since I started the update few minutes after the release :cry:

Top Bottom