Patch 1.3

+
And still nothing that would bring me back to this game, and it seems most agree:

On Steam, people playing CP77 before patch 1.3 - about 12,000.

People playing After patch 1.3 - 11,000.

You need to be doing a lot more, CDPR.
Irrelevant in my opinion :)
Like for me,
- Before 1.3 (yesterday), I have played it.
- After 1.3 (today), I haven't played it, I wait until the download is completed.

"PATCH 1.3"

Thank you for the patch. Very massive. Especially the mini-map adjustment is a very creative solution for many problems. Should think about temporary removing the mini-map during the races, as since it's showing the other race contestants rubber-banding, backfiring on you guys.

Watching the stream made me very excited for the expansion. Please consider paid early access to motivate both devs and players, and also to discover and tackle bugs and issues on both fronts early on.
Have €$60,00 waiting here for the expansion, so whenever you guys are ready.

Reinstalled and played yesterday. Today, updated, game crashes after first splash screens. Verified/fixed files, no help. Can't play anymore. Otherwise good update I guess?

Installed new patch had mei Dr Pepper ready and was super excited to start another toon for another new play though. Game will no longer start. I get the intro movie and it just stops. No crash no nothing it just stops on that final screen with V standing with his back to you looking at the city and it does nothing. Updated Nvidia Drivers, Updated MS C++ ran the verify install twice and nothing. Seems like I got the unlucky lotto ticket and the patch bricked mei install. :(

Installed new patch had mei Dr Pepper ready and was super excited to start another toon for another new play though. Game will no longer start. I get the intro movie and it just stops. No crash no nothing it just stops on that final screen with V standing with his back to you looking at the city and it does nothing. Updated Nvidia Drivers, Updated MS C++ ran the verify install twice and nothing. Seems like I got the unlucky lotto ticket and the patch bricked mei install. :(
Does it freeze the screen but keep playing the music?

Steam ? Gog ?
Maybe not useful at all, but you could try to launch directly the .exe ?

[PC] I am very disappointed that even after this patch picking up the shards is still bugged:
- you have an option to pick up a skill shard or to learn it.
- regardless of your option you will usually learn it and rarely pick it up. Even if you maxed it up to the skill level, in which case, you will lose it for good.

This is the only thing I could pick up. The others went straight to learning regardless the skill level. This went from 1.23 and repeated in 1.3.
1629319998062.png

*sigh* I'm so scarred by this game that I'm still quicksaving every couple of minutes, just in case I slip and die for no reason - even though it hasnt happened yet in 5 hours of playing. :(

*sigh* I'm so scarred by this game that I'm still quicksaving every couple of minutes, just in case I slip and die for no reason - even though it hasnt happened yet in 5 hours of playing. :(

Slanted surfaces are the deadliest thing in Night City. :cry:

I'm gonna finish my first playthrough without trying to use any of the new changes ( i did as much side gigs and police reports as I could then i'll start my new playthrough with this new update. )

Keep up the good work CDPR and thanks for this amazing masterpiece!

I quicksave all the time, Don't even think about it, It's a habit I picked up from playing fallout 4 and skyrim and dealing with their crashes
Yeah, I do it a lot with those games too. With Skyrim mostly because I have no idea what I'm doing with mods and end up with game crashing conflicts. With FO4 it's both that and whenever I try to go to Boston, mostly around the Financial District, Faneuil Hall etc. (Can't believe they still haven't fixed that area)

Top Bottom