Patch 1.30 -- Changelog

+
When comes to companies like CD Projekt Red and Bethesda and SO many others.

Come on bro, your not being fair at all here. CDPR Realised 16 Free DLC that every other company would of charged for, they released 2 Expansion packs that are massive in size for a very solid price. Bethesda on the other hand have fallen into the EA trap, they are charging people £5 for stupid workshop DLCs and the expansion pack season pass costs £50... for 2 shitty DLC that are devoid of any story telling and just empty.

CDPR show a good level of community actively, atleast compared to the other corporate money whore companies you have these days. Although saying this, they didn't fix hardly any of the problems people brought about the main story, i mean, why is Ciri/Yennefer still not fixed??

@Marcin Momot: will the nature of these tweaks to the loot system be detailed on release? I'm curious what's been changed.
It looks promising. Maybe we will get loot for our level now, and not 5-10 levels lower. A few items you can't use yet as well, so we can look forward to them. Well, a man can dream, right?

Come on bro, your not being fair at all here. CDPR Realised 16 Free DLC that every other company would of charged for, they released 2 Expansion packs that are massive in size for a very solid price. Bethesda on the other hand have fallen into the EA trap, they are charging people £5 for stupid workshop DLCs and the expansion pack season pass costs £50... for 2 shitty DLC that are devoid of any story telling and just empty.

CDPR show a good level of community actively, atleast compared to the other corporate money whore companies you have these days. Although saying this, they didn't fix hardly any of the problems people brought about the main story, i mean, why is Ciri/Yennefer still not fixed??

All DLC is bad DLC... even free DLC.
if all that content had to be made for the game they should have delayed the game and put in the game day one.
By ALL means it should of been delayed with the amount of bugs it had.

Again if those Expansion where "NEEDED" in the game... again it should have been delayed to put that content in it.

or better yet, don't waste time making "DLC" and "Expansion"
and get to work on the next game or their new IP.
Just release a game 110% DONE day one and move onto the next project... if their is a bug... dev have at max 200MB for a patch
if it goes pass that... they have to do a FULL recall of the game because they sold a broken game... and most cases should be sued for releasing a bad product.

I don't do
"DLC", "Redeem Codes", "Updates" or "Microtransactions"
and the fact you and among many others are defending them have learn nothing.

If YOU don't stand up and say something NOW and not let them give you bullshit and be "okay" with half ass work now.
CD Projekt Red WILL in fact from history become another Bethesda, EA, Activision and so on.

There's no one else to blame but your self... for accepting it from the start.

Last edited:
@NGameArts I finished the game on launch, and didn't encounter any annoying bug, so either I'm really lucky, or the game wasn't "broken" ;) (I realised in the past few years that "broken game" means a substantially different thing for some gamers, so that might be the case here) Also, the free DLC was some kind of a marketing move for sure. But as @Mrwhitey998 said, any large corporation could have easily sold those as $5 DLCs (a.k.a. horse armor by Bethesda), and they haven't. Lastly, constantly providing patches for a game for more than a year is not bad publishing. It's dedication and good support for the game. Many companies wouldn't have bothered. When it comes to the expansions... Sure mate... I cannot take you seriously here as an old gamer, I'm really really sorry :) Was Brood War a bad move as an expansion? Was Frozen Throne? Or Throne of Bhaal? Hordes of the Underdark? I can go on, but you got the picture here :) If the base content is there and it's good, quality extra content wouldn't hurt, and is actually pretty welcome in my opinion. Many people LOVED some extra Witcher content and bought the expansions for example. (And with that price/content?! It's a freaking steal! I still think paying the retail price for the base game + expansion pass is too little for the amount of content that I got)

But if you want to think that way, then sure, whatever floats your boat I guess ;)

Last edited:
Soon®!
Damn, that was mean :D

We figured you'd appreciate it. Sorry it took us a while.

Good move.
Will it be available for purchase on steam too ?

Hi guys, so is the surprise a playable night to remember?

Well, since it was said there will be no new content, sadly not possible...

Last edited:
I don't think it was that long ago, rather like one month ago. Witcher 3 Gamedirector Tomaszkiewicz said on a polish conference that the GOTY edition will include "a surprise for the players" :)

I don't know if you are new in the forums but you must know that CDPR's word has weakened lately

Top Bottom