Petition to CDPR # Bring a third Expansion. We will pay for it!!!

+

Petition to CDPR # Bring a third Expansion. We will pay for it!!!

• Yes

Votes: 134 97.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm all for a GOTY with more Geralt content along with more content for the love interests and maybe add in some Fringilia Vigo in B&W. But first I want Cyberpunk to finally come out. :)

I'm all for a GOTY with more Geralt content along with more content for the love interests and maybe add in some Fringilia Vigo in B&W. But first I want Cyberpunk to finally come out. :)

GOTY edition with some special GOTY quests and maybe just to satisfy us a Geralt/Yen/Ciri moment? Or even a Geralt/Ciri/Yen and Triss moment, she is still her big sister. Couple additional retirement love options with Yen/Triss and maybe even New Game ++.

GOTY edition with some special GOTY quests and maybe just to satisfy us a Geralt/Yen/Ciri moment? Or even a Geralt/Ciri/Yen and Triss moment, she is still her big sister. Couple additional retirement love options with Yen/Triss and maybe even New Game ++.
New game ++ sounds good .
but they must add something a bit more depth in that regard .

because doing NG++ just means u gonna start all over and eventully you will reach the same point u did in the normal NG+

i want something better for the whole leveling/combat system so i can put hours to improve myself and still get challanged by the game..

you don't reach the sam point, for you level up get new skills, find more recips, schematics, etc,
maybe new monsters for ng++ or new witcher gear, new monster contracts

I don't know, maybe they will listen to some more of our requests and maybe just maybe they will implement them. Mine especially :D

you don't reach the sam point, for you level up get new skills, find more recips, schematics, etc,
maybe new monsters for ng++ or new witcher gear, new monster contracts

if i do another run in the game current state
lets say ng++
i get nothing new...only higher level gear and monsters
but the difficuly state stays the same.

first it will be pretty hard but once you got the basic gear for ng++ you will rekt everything.

also you wont be able to get more skills or anything because you already max out your build in the first NG+

so unless they add more depth to that system i really dont see the point to have NG++

instead i can just reload my NG+ save file and do it all over again.

Mostly a new game++ would just allow you to keep your geralt over and over and not feel like you have to start a new one.

There are by now so many little to bigger tweks and complete changes I'd do to this game to get my personal most ultimate fun experience out of this game that has so much wasted potential, that to get this ultimate experience it would be neccessary to completely rework and redesign the whole game as a total enhanced Remake that I'd love to see then basically on the next console generation on the PS5 xD

A complete remade overworked 3 in 1 trilogy witcher game, where all the wasted potential would be added as new content to it, with a completely overworked Character Development and Combat System, completly rebalanced Difficulty System

listign up everythign I'd do with this game to get my personal ultimate witcher experience in one compact complex game, I'd still be there tomorrow listing up everything here xD, so many points has this game that could get improved and so much wasted potential has this game, that could be used for a remake to make this already to awesome game like 1000% more awesomer than it already is

Please keep making more areas like Toussaint. We will pay for it!

Hi,

Every time I look at the W3 map, I get a feeling like more areas can be and will be added to this. I DO NOT want this game to end. I think everyone here will agree that we're more than willing to pay for more expansion packs like Blood and Wine.

Please consider this as a humble request.

And a huge THANK YOU for making an amazing game :)

Thanks

I DO NOT want this game to end

Even when it's hard....
Everything ends sooner or later.

Last edited:
My mind says: "Yes, you are right! Let him (the Witcher) go!"
My heart says:

;)

Attachments

• hero-today-im-channelling-che.jpeg
    hero-today-im-channelling-che.jpeg
    117.4 KB · Views: 31
Given that we saw Geralt took a hint of a small smile at the players in the end of Blood and Wine, I'm sure the story of Geralt ends there :)

One can still hope to the end and beyond.
You know me and my daydreams regarding the third expansion, CD Project:

Witcher 3 Third Expansion Pack:
The Lady of Worlds

View attachment 68400

*Secret third major DLC suddenly revealed by CD Project!

*Play as Ciri in this untold prequel adventure travelling to different worlds in order to escape the Wild Hunt

*Level up Ciri´s abilities even further and earn cool gear to Ciri and Geralt

* Wild Hunt overhaul. Riders of the Hunt even more dangerous. The Main quest and story around the Wild Hunt, Elder Blood and White Frost enhanced; particurarly in the "third act" of the game.

*eight hours worth of new gameplay

*REDkit included finally!

Attachments

• tumblr_nxm29tVeNQ1tb8cbpo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nxm29tVeNQ1tb8cbpo1_1280.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 30
  • Witcher Lady Of Worlds DLC.jpg
    Witcher Lady Of Worlds DLC.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Witcher Lady Of Worlds DLC.png
    Witcher Lady Of Worlds DLC.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 30
I have to say i would not want to play a whole dlc with ciri as protagonist.

I most certainly would if she was a full RPG protagonist in it with inventory system with different outfits, dialoque system with choices and that ice skating sequence that CD Project had to cut from the base game!

Top Bottom