Posting instructions to help with reporting problems

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem with "Novingrad Closed City". I finished this quest but i see in the menu. :( Completed but no ... successful or unsuccessful?

Sorry for the hungarian picture:

Ps4 version 1.05
My breath bar will not regenerate during the quest time and space in the second world. Upon entering the cloud my breath bar will start depleting and will stop once I am out again. But once I return to the cloud the breath bar continues depleting from previous point, having not regenerated any breath. Game dibilitating, please help.

---------- Updated at 10:35 PM ----------

Have attempted restarting game and reloading previous saves.

---------- Updated at 10:39 PM ----------

I second this bug, tons of glyphs that I would like to combine and upgrade...

After downloading the last three DLC, I have lost all audio during conversations. Random passerby and NPC discussions are working, sound effects and music are fine. It is only when in a direct conversation, Geralt and the person he is speaking to have no voice. PS4 running V1.05.

Had problem with mission "now or never" on PS4. After Triss makes her speech in the cellar it goes to loading screen, when that is over the mission had switched back to the main quest of "the isle of mists". Also had to restart "now or never" after battling 3 enemies in the house shortly before fleeing to the cellar, after besting the enemies Triss walked down the stairs, tried to exit the house only to get stuck walking in to the wall stalling the mission completely.

---------- Updated at 07:37 PM ----------

NPC's carrying crates are funny walking with a very high stepping jerky motion, saw it near Hierarch Square. PS4

Quest: GET JUNIOR
PlayStation 4
Patch 1.05

Nobody has complete the whole Quest without red fails- Get Junior
After testing it in different ways and savegames, i'm sure NOBODY has complete the quest GET JUNIOR 100% green.

Everyone who has finished this quest has two or 3 red fails in the quest log!

Why this have not been patched and nobody noticed that??

Playstation 4, V. 1.05 Patch

these are the two/three bugs in the quest- so why you wont fix it after weeks of the Release?!

Use the secret passage to reach Juniors Hideout", "Find Whoreson Junior's hideout" and Search Whoreson Junior's hideout using your witcher sense

Playstation 4, V. 1.0.5

Can't talk with Marquise Serenity in Passiflora and can't finish Gwent side quest. This bug appeared after Deadly Plot mission.

PS4
The Skellige Isles
The Isle of mists "get on a boat"

There is never a boat at Rannvaig even though there is a way point.

Also when you drop a green way point marker the mini maps still directs me to this point and I have to keep opening the large map to check my course.

TheNilfgaardian Connection (PS4)
I am unable to travel to Velen.

When I click to travel to Velen I get the message-

"Currently unavailable. Game content not yet ready."

I can still leave The Royal Palace in Viziam and travel back to White Orchard, I get the cut scene as if I'm traveling to Velen. I also get the same cut scene when I travel back to The Royal Palace. Every time I travel I get this cut scene now. Ive seen it a dozen times.

My quest tracker leads me to the signpost in Velen and I have completed all other quests and side quests. I have talked to everyone in The Royal Palace and retrieved my belongings.

Ive saved, quit, reloaded and still the same message. Ive watched some videos and they just click and travel. Am I missing something?

PS4
BIG PROBLEM with buying and selling items! No cost values display! You can still buy and sell but it is a total mystery what you're going to get or lose! Up until this patch, I'm running around telling everyone how this is the best RPG ever, even better than Mass Effect 2. Now it is REALLY broken. C'mon, seriously, Guys! Where's the QC department? I expect this garbage from Ubisoft not from you. My heart is breaking here! GET IF FIXED, PLEEEEEAASSSEE!!!

PS4
I just completed my gwent collection after patching the game (and getting 3 or 4 last cards). But the achievement doesn't pop and the quest isn't completed! When I beat new oponents of gwent game, they don't give me more cards. I checked the list on my The Witcher 3's guide and I saw that I have ALL CARDS but one... A Nekker (I've got 2/3 Nekker's cards). I think it's the Nekker who can be got by the Lambert's secondary mission.
Is that the reason why I don't get the achivement? I read that the three Nekker's cards aren't neccesary to unlock the achievement...
I want my second playthrough focusing the campaing for the last achievement.
Help pls!
PD: I'm sorry if the post has some fails... English isn't my mother language.

PS4
New bug and now I can'ty continue playing.

Yesterday when I left the game my inventory weight was 153, and today when I install the 1.07 patch the inventory weight increases to 185 weight. And now even though the crafting and alchemy objects, the bombs, potions, extracts and foods weight is 0, how is it possible that the weight of the inventory increased? Quite the contrary, it would have reduced the weight.

Also even though I put all the object in the new stash chest the weight is over 160 and Geralt goes overweight and I can't play like this.

Any solution? Because I tried to meditate, fast traveling, saving and loading the file. Even I loaded other files and in all of them happens the same thing with the weight.

I've played the game for 210 hours and happening this now it is not nice, because now I can't continue playing with overweight.

EDIT: I uninstall and install again everything, the game, the patch and the DLCs and it's continue the same problem with the weight.

EDIT 2: I tried to release all the object with the triangle button and I think I know what the problem is.

It is possible that now with the 1.07 the weight of each book increases a lot? because before the patch each book weight was 0.01 and now I see that the weight is 0.26 and I have some books repeated 15 times or more. It has been release the books and the weight reduced a lot suddenly.

EDIT 3: Yes is that, the weight of the books, now I only keep one copy of each book and the weitgh reduced from 185 to 103 :O
These things has be notified CDPR, otherwise the people take fright.

Last edited:
Patch 1.0.7 Huge Bug which annoyed 99% of the players. Collect em all trophie is bugged for all of the players who had a play through or were waiting for the zoltan card to be issued! Please FIX NOW!

Patch 1.0.7 Huge Bug which annoyed 99% of the players. Collect em all trophie is bugged for all of the players who had a play through or were waiting for the zoltan card to be issued! Please FIX NOW!

I second that, my last card was Wyvern and the trophy didn't pop. The quest is broken as hell.

Fast Travel Crash PS4

Everytime I go to fast travel the game crashes and a blue screen appears and says " cannot continue using the application. The disc cannot be read. Make sure that the disc is not damaged or dirty". The only option at that point is to close the application and remove the disc. After seeing this for the first time, I removed the disc, it does not look damaged or dirty. I attempted to fast travel 5 more times, and got the same error message each time. I tried multiple locations to try to fast travel and still received the same error message. So thinking maybe the disk was somehow messed up, I went back to gamestop were I purchased the disk, and got another brand new one. When i came home, put the disk , in and attempted to fast travel again I received the same message. So at this point I am lost. Another thing, I had no issues with the game until the update came out 2 days ago. Any help will be appreciated Thank you.

Just an additional note: I was just playing the game, riding Roach and the same error message appears.

Last edited:
PS4- weight bug version 1.07. all alchemichs ingredients and others crafting materials weight 0 but......when i go to the inventory section the weight remains at 155, even if i sell , trow or use those materials.....please fix this bug.

---------- Updated at 05:31 PM ----------

1000 exp bug -PS4 version 1.05 and 1.07. After lvl 30 i need only 1000 exp to level up. Very bad glitch it kills the game, i hate fast level up and is a nonsense for me, Can't enjoy enterely this game with this bug...........PLEASE FIX IT!!!!

---------- Updated at 05:47 PM ----------

PLEASE CD PROJECT FIX THOSE BUGS!!!! I reported those bugs also:

PS4 version 1.05 and maybe 1.07 :

Crow perch race QUEST is NO LONGER HERE.

PS4 version 1.07 :

STATS OF WITCHER GEAR go DOWN...and level REQUIREMENTS go UP....!

PS4 verion 1.05 and 1.07 : THE MERCHANT IN GEDYNEITH is no longer there ,the map show a merchant simbol BUT THE MERCHANT IS NOT IN THIS PLACE. This merchant is the ONLY that sells some of the SUPERIOR alchemy potions, and this bug also kill the game experience.

PS4 VERSION 1.05 AND 1.07 : WHEN SOME POTIONS ARE USED THE TIMER DON'T GO DOWN.(POTION THAT RESTORE VIGOR)

I RESUME :
-1000 EXP BUG AFTER LVL 30

-WEIGHT BUG AFTER INSTALLING VERSION 1.07

-THE MERCHANT IN GEDYNEITH TOTALY DISAPEARED

-POTIONS GLITCH TIMER DON'T GO DOWN

-CROW PERCH RACE QUEST DISAPEARED

-STATS OF WITCHER GEARS GO DOWN...AND LEVEL REQUIREMENTS GO UP!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR WORK CD PROJECT, PLEASE FIX THOSE BUGS.....

Last edited:
I'm on PS4, digital version.
The glitch (or bug) can be defined as Geralt goes insanely fast while the npc s and the surrounding world is normal.

You may check the video in the link https://youtu.be/eNxgsDl9LfA .

This firstly happened during the side quest "hazardous goods" while the game version was 1.01. (I'm on the 1.04 version now, still continues) it still happens sometimes randomly during Combat, and definitely happens when aiming crossbow, bombs, or just after a slow motion animation. Save and reload temporarily fixes the problem, but it happens again under those circumstances.

Kills the experience during fights, please fix. Thanks.

I started experiencing this yesterday on PS4 v1.05 after picking up the Frenzy skill. I'll pick up a couple of potions and reset my skills to see if it makes any difference.

Used a potion of clearance, saved game with no skills and restarted TW3. Geralt on speed is still triggered by aiming crossbow :(

Last edited:
Witcher 3

I'm having an issue with the giant mission the bugs and that is driving me crazy I found the first guy save him with the monster that are flying I talked to him and everything i going find his friend that's in a pot with trolls when I go to look for him at the cave the first guy is gone and he's at his castle in a room so it does not let me open the cave where the giant is at I go talk to the guy in the castle all he said as yet and nothing else happens I cannot complete this mission need help the platform is ps4

Last edited:
Platform: PS4
Version: 1.07
Problem: I take all Gwent Cards of the game, but the mission is no complete and i not got the trophy. I take Zoltan card during the tutorial, and the last cards i got them during the Tybalt Tournament. The trophy of the tournament is unlocked correctly, but the trophy of all card is still locked.
Thanks for the wonderful game and for the effort. You are an amazing team ;)

Gwent cards and Fools gold

Hello. I have a little problem. I have already collected all Gwent cards. I have checked it on many lists and really all of them, but that quest connected to this is probably bugged and i can do nothing. Also, i have got bugged the Fools gold quest. I cant examine the pigs in the village. Thats probably all. Thank you for all yoor help.

My game progress: FINISHED

Get Junior talk to roche needs to be patched people and myself have been waiting months for it to get fixed and nothings happend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom