[PRICE OF NEUTRALITY] Module discussion

+
PetraSilie said:
which card? There is no additional erotic art work in the mod which is not about having sex with the females :pDeidre is not immortal
I used the svarog rune on the Harvall sword and used fast style
You're wrong. There IS erotic card in this mod. Just answer right when you bring the wyvern meat to Deidre.

About the sex cards...
You can have sex with both Deidre and Sabrina and get their cards, but it's not very easy :) The cards are not very erotic, thay're more concept arts of the characters so they don't have censored and uncensored versions.

Realy funny was the first meating with Sabrina:"My illusionary toy boy becomes boring." "Maybe I can help?" "Yes, get me some wolf livers!" "Hmm.. -.-" ;DBut even after delivering the stuff she won't show me her card.
PetraSilie said:
Deidre is not immortal
After the cutscene I got some short loading lag and that was enough to get killed by her.

DarkArchon said:
You're wrong. There IS erotic card in this mod. Just answer right when you bring the wyvern meat to Deidre.
Yep, and three different endings to my knowledge.

dan107 said:
dan107 said:
dan107 said:
which card? There is no additional erotic art work in the mod which is not about having sex with the females :pDeidre is not immortal
What do you mean answer right? When I bring back the meat she just gives me the gem, and the conversation ends.Can someone please post EXACTLY what you have to do to get the sex cards?
Psst...
You need to make sure you talk to both Sabrina and Deidre before you help them out. And ask about the man they faught over... that will loosen 'em up some and they will offer... certain other rewards to you, for helping them out. heh.

Dunno if I'm the only one with this bug, but in the italian localization there are a lot of sentences left in English.No problems for me, but it can be pretty annoying, and it also breaks the mood a bit.Anyway, good module, especially for a free one, I enjoyed the storyline a lot. :)

Enarion said:
Enarion said:
Enarion said:
Enarion said:
What do you mean answer right? When I bring back the meat she just gives me the gem, and the conversation ends.Can someone please post EXACTLY what you have to do to get the sex cards?
Psst...
You need to make sure you talk to both Sabrina and Deidre before you help them out. And ask about the man they faught over... that will loosen 'em up some and they will offer... certain other rewards to you, for helping them out. heh.
Hmm.. that's strange.. I'm pretty sure that i did all that. I guess I'll go back and double check.

I did not find more suitable place, so I put it here. This is sort of bug report from my playing Price of Neutrality (I have not yet entered Kaer Morhen). For the record I am playing Czech fully localized version, on which I installed patch 1.3. I am not sure if there are different patches for different localized versions, since I got the one which was offered from download page.1) Before playing, the game asks for control type and difficulty - this probably could be avoided since I have already played through the Witcher.2) When the opening scene starts I got graphics artefacts on top and the bottom of the screen. After few seconds (change of viewport?) they disappeared.3) All herbs in fields have English names, however when I collect them, in my Inventory they have suddenly Czech names.4) Some object names have something like [Final_English] prefix and indeed English name. Some have Czech names. Some have English names without prefix. Some NPC talks are in English like "Bloody wolves", some in Czech "No všecko". I have even found one skeleton which displayed as [Debug] (something in Polish meant basically skeleton, but in Polish, I do not remember exactly).5) When I tried to meditate I found out that I could mix only two blade coatings (probably because I do not have officially got knowledge of normal potions), but to my surprise, I was able to mix them from "Mandrake cordial"? I am not sure it was possible to use alcohol base for oils in original game. Is it some change from patch 1.3 or bug?EDIT: I found out, as someone already pointed out in another thread, that inability to use alcohol as poiton base is related only to alcohol collected from corpses. The same type I bought from camp vendor worked fine.6) Several times I have experienced the state in which I could not move straight forward, but only sideways. This happened in original game too. Eventually it was possible to start normal movement, so it did not bother me much. I am just mentioning it here, because it happened several times in relatively short time in add-on.One positive feedback. The game has not crashed so far.And last. Missing voices are really missing. I mean apart from pathetic Geralt voice, the Czech voices were quite good and added to atmosphere. Now it is like playing deaf and mute.So far it looks, like Czech version is pretty messed up. It is shame, because the original game (Czech version) did not have such issues. I do not know how other localized version look, or if they are available for all, but if they are, I would probably consider trying the English one.I also wonder, why in Czech version are English leftovers. Why it is not translated from Polish?EDIT: added some info and corrected English spelling

Is it normal to use Mandrake cordial as a base for oils? I believe it was not possible in original game.(Yes, I have found the same issues as OP.)

risa2000 said:
Is it normal to use Mandrake cordial as a base for oils? I believe it was not possible in original game.(Yes, I have found the same issues as OP.)
It's not, since it's marked as a potion base and works as such in the main story. Hence my question :)

The same happend to me - it seems to be a bug, like the abilitiny of elixirs making was not properly transferred when I promoted my character. I simply restarted the adventure and everythink was OK. Stefan

Seems there is an issue with looted alcohol and I've also had some issues with looted creature ingredients too.

Yeah... seems you have to buy basics from vendors http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=12196.msg275748#msg275748Had the same problem and could not use loot alcohol. I have to play 2nd time to check the better quality of the vendors alcohol of same kind o_O

It seems that all or at least a few more alcohols are base for oils. Today I used Cherry Cordial Spirit and Dwarf's Spirit for Necrophage and Ornithosaur Oil ;D Both alcohols I found somewhere as loot. Unfortunately these creatures don't hang around there.

I enjoyed the module. The writing was very high quality like the main game. There were a few strange lines. I hope more official modules are released. :)

richos said:
I am having problems in the mine, the kikimoras are infinite and I can't break any eggs... What do you do there??? ???
Hi,On the walls of the caverns you will see cocoons,this is where the kikimores are spawning from. use ARD to destroy cocoons,you should then be able to finish. (after you've killed kikimore boss!)

I really enjoyed the mod and look forward to more. A suggestion for next time would be to have the ending text stay on screen a little longer. On one of the endings I wasn't able to finish reading it before it had cut to the next scene. I also thought it would have been better to have some visual feedback when you destroyed the kikimore cocoons - in the heat of battle I would get turned around and forget which I had already zapped. If they had shown a different graphic for broken ones it would have been easier. I did miss the voice overs after getting use to them in the main game but I can see why it wasn't possible to get the voice actors back especially for a free mod.Great job guys. It's the rare game that leaves me wanting more when I finish it, so thanks for providing that with this mod. Many games seem like its a grind to the end, getting repetitious midway through the game, but the Witcher was one I that I enjoyed all the way through.

Top Bottom