Problem with Gwent? Getting owned by the AI? Want some tips? call: 0800-SCORCHED

+
Highly rigged ass bullshit computer cheat software program game. Save your saved files. You will be using them a lot.....lol.

Again, HIGHLY rigged bullshit cheat program.

Back into the saved files.

Doesn't give my good cards...again. I have a stacked deck.

AI ends up with 14 cards to my 8 start of round 1. I get zero spies... what a surprise.

Back into save files...

Repeat until program software let's you win....

Still trying....more blatant bullshit... 2 sorch cards.... yeah because we all carry 2 of them. The software rigs the AI to have them when you lay down doubles.

Still trying, lololol.... so blatantly blatantly rigged.... draws 3 spie cards at the end to pass me when I was 25 points ahead....lol you fucking crap developers....

Back to save files.....again. Love how it keep my good cards away though.

Btw, this is in the tournament. Which I have beaten before. But the point still stands....rigged bullshit program.

Still at it, 3 decoy cards in 1 hand, lolol....you fucking cheat developers...

Last edited:
I've had great fun with my three scorch cards, three commanders horns (plus dandelion and foltest, siegemaster), three decoys, many spies and many healers, and Saesenthessis.

I only use 22 unit cards (including a thin group of heros ~ but not all, the 2 15s, Yennefer (healer) and Mysterious Elf (spy), and one or two other 10s, if I feel the need).
I don't recall the last time I lost a game, and losing rounds is rare against almost all opponents, while keeping a card advantage for the end-stage of round 2.

I've never had trouble beating the AI. Can't really recommend a tactic, I just believe in the heart of the cards and top-deck all le time.

Highly rigged ass bullshit computer cheat software program game. Save your saved files. You will be using them a lot.....lol.

Again, HIGHLY rigged bullshit cheat program.

Back into the saved files.

Doesn't give my good cards...again. I have a stacked deck.

AI ends up with 14 cards to my 8 start of round 1. I get zero spies... what a surprise.

Back into save files...

Repeat until program software let's you win....

Still trying....more blatant bullshit... 2 sorch cards.... yeah because we all carry 2 of them. The software rigs the AI to have them when you lay down doubles.

Still trying, lololol.... so blatantly blatantly rigged.... draws 3 spie cards at the end to pass me when I was 25 points ahead....lol you fucking crap developers....

Back to save files.....again. Love how it keep my good cards away though.

Btw, this is in the tournament. Which I have beaten before. But the point still stands....rigged bullshit program.

Still at it, 3 decoy cards in 1 hand, lolol....you fucking cheat developers...

If you share details of the pack, and the deck you've picked from it, maybe someone could advise you on how to win more often?

Top Bottom