Save-Game Request Thread: Searching for a specific save-file? Try here.

+
Help!

Xbox One player here, gutted to learn xb1 save files cannot be transfered.
Recently got a new PC with TW3 and would love to continue the game where I left it on the xb1.

I would really appreciate if someone would have a save file similar to mine for PC.

Difficulty: "Blood and Broken Bones!", Level 35, Normal game.
All main quests & side quests completed,
Ciri becomes the Empress, Triss as love intrest.
All armour, Gwent cards collected and nearly all the treasures. Think the hidden treasure
I left out was one in the Skellige Isles on a small island north of the Ancient Crypt, there
was a creature I could not kill at the time. Never started Hearts of Stone expansion.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Guest 3842565

[REQUEST] NG+ ready save file with Toussaint's places of power

[PC] I'm looking for a NG+ ready save file with Blood and Wine in mind, most importantly the new places of power acquired, as skill points carry over. I don't know if you can reach level 100 before or during NG+ so I don't know if this save should have 70 or 100.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, guys, I would like you to help me a bit. Somedays ago my comuter crushed and i just lost all my saves. I have looked though all sites with saves and even steam's forum. But it was tottaly usless.
1) I was about 20-23 lvl, did one or two quest in Skillige
2) I did almost all side quests in Velen, Novigrad (include Witcher's Monster Contracts, search for witcher's (enchanged cat and griffin gear)
3) Letho and Keira were send to Kaer Morhen
4) Finished Now or Never quest and didn't romance Triss
5) Did quest Reason of State.
Sorry, didn't mention i play PC-verision.

Last edited:
Hello!
I am playing PC. I would like a save in the beginning of new game plus with main game, Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine 100 %-ish finished. Preferably level 70-ish. I would like the save to have simulate witcher 2 save on.

I don't know why, but when I start a new game plus Geralt can't equip two swords at the same time and he is not wearing pants, gloves or boots.

Hello!
I am playing PC. I would like a save in the beginning of new game plus with main game, Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine 100 %-ish finished. Preferably level 70-ish. I would like the save to have simulate witcher 2 save on.

I don't know why, but when I start a new game plus Geralt can't equip two swords at the same time and he is not wearing pants, gloves or boots.

try here, http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1568/?

---------- Updated at 09:30 PM ----------

Hello, guys, I would like you to help me a bit. Somedays ago my comuter crushed and i just lost all my saves. I have looked though all sites with saves and even steam's forum. But it was tottaly usless.
1) I was about 20-23 lvl, did one or two quest in Skillige
2) I did almost all side quests in Velen, Novigrad (include Witcher's Monster Contracts, search for witcher's (enchanged cat and griffin gear)
3) Letho and Keira were send to Kaer Morhen
4) Finished Now or Never quest and didn't romance Triss
5) Did quest Reason of State.
Sorry, didn't mention i play PC-verision.

I have no idea if the following save files meet all your requirements, but I do know level wise they do.
Two save games, a level 21 and a level 23. They are not mine, found them over at nexus, in a multiple
save games download by willief23; NexusMods

Hope they are good... MEGA

try here, http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1568/?

---------- Updated at 09:30 PM ----------

I have no idea if the following save files meet all your requirements, but I do know level wise they do.
Two save games, a level 21 and a level 23. They are not mine, found them over at nexus, in a multiple
save games download by willief23; NexusMods

Hope they are good... MEGA
Thank you so much, they are perfect for me. I was tottaly blind when i was looking in that site. Ty!

Hey I had >600h sunk into my saves, took a 6 month break, now STEAM cloud won't restore my saves when I reinstalled despite keeping all my achieves etc. I guess I am now looking for a save 100% completionist (ALL gwent, ALL quests, ALL witcher armor sets, Triss, Ciri lives etc.) after end of game, so that I can at least restart my NG+ using the save. Its either that or I can't bring myself to put the time in to repeat it all just to play NG+ and the DLCs. Hope someone can help.

Hey I had >600h sunk into my saves, took a 6 month break, now STEAM cloud won't restore my saves when I reinstalled despite keeping all my achieves etc. I guess I am now looking for a save 100% completionist (ALL gwent, ALL quests, ALL witcher armor sets, Triss, Ciri lives etc.) after end of game, so that I can at least restart my NG+ using the save. Its either that or I can't bring myself to put the time in to repeat it all just to play NG+ and the DLCs. Hope someone can help.

I can offer you the following;

System: PC
Gametype: Normal
Difficulty: Blood and Broken Bones
Character level: 36
Main game completed: Yes, at epilogue (Something Ends, Something Begins).
HoS completed: Not Started
BaW completed: Not Started

Love intrest Triss, Ciri Empress.or Love intrest Triss, Ciri Witcher.
All main story, side quests and contracts complete. All Gwent cards.
61 Character points available to set.
57350 Crowns.
Wolven Armour and Weapon Sets.
Feline Armour and Weapon Sets including Crossbow.
Griffin Armour and Weapon Sets.
Ursine Armour and Weapon Set including Crossbow.
Zerrikanian Saddle, Saddlebags and Blinders.

Note both saves require game v1.21 and both HoS and BaW expansions installed.
Download: RobustFiles

Since there won't ever be a New Game Plus 2 I kinda wish for:

System: PS4
Prefered character level: Around 45-50
Prefered time of the save: At the end of BnW
HoS completed: YES
BaW completed: YES

The decisions in the game don't matter since the point of this save file is to start a new game plus since I lost my original normal save file. Although if you have things such as superior potions and oil would be a great help.

Last edited:
Hello Guys,

I lost all my saves during format. I played Witcher 3 6 months ago last time and now I would like to back to finish the game.
I was spending last two days searching saves that will be similar... but I failed. Please help :)

Prefered character level: around 20
Prefered time of the save: almost finished whole quests on Skellige
HoS completed: No
BaW completed: No

Till that time I finished with success almost all quests in Velen and Novigrad and collected all cards that were available. Had romance with Yen and Triss, sent back Keira to Kear Moren. I had full cat and gryphon equipment. Most of those things are not important for me but I just wanna to have completed mostly all quests in Velen, Novigrad and Skellige. Thanks

Hello! Looking to replace my save file which I lost. Would be very grateful if anyone could help)

Gametype:
Normal
Prefered character level:
Around 35-70
Prefered time of the save: After the end of BaW
HoS completed: Yes
BaW completed:
Yes

Prefered Romance Option: Yennefer
Prefered Ciri ending:
Witcheress
- All main and side quests are done as successfully as possible
- Geralt was always very patient, sympathetic, kindly and forgiving
- Baron's wife survived
- Geralt convinced Keira Metz to travel to Kaer Morhen
- Cerys became the new king of Skellige
- Geralt decided to help Dijkstra, Roche and Thaler to assassinate Radovid
- Radovid and Dijkstra dead, Nilfgaard won

Hearts of Stone
- Geralt and Shani stayed friends
- Iris gave the rose to Geralt
- Geralt solved the riddle and saved Olgierd
- Olgierd began a new life

Blood & Wine

- Geralt lifted the curse from Vivienne (doesn’t matter which way)
- Geralt decided to free Syanna with Regis
- Detlaff killed Syanna
- Detlaff alive
- Geralt informed Anna Henrietta about the letter

Last edited:
Hello! Looking to replace my save file which I lost. Would be very grateful if anyone could help)

Gametype:
Normal
Prefered character level:
Around 35-70
Prefered time of the save: After the end of BaW
HoS completed: Yes
BaW completed:
Yes

Prefered Romance Option: Yennefer
Prefered Ciri ending:
Witcheress
- All main and side quests are done as successfully as possible
- Geralt was always very patient, sympathetic, kindly and forgiving
- Baron's wife survived
- Geralt convinced Keira Metz to travel to Kaer Morhen
- Cerys became the new king of Skellige
- Geralt decided to help Dijkstra, Roche and Thaler to assassinate Radovid
- Radovid and Dijkstra dead, Nilfgaard won

Hearts of Stone
- Geralt and Shani stayed friends
- Iris gave the rose to Geralt
- Geralt solved the riddle and saved Olgierd
- Olgierd began a new life

Blood & Wine

- Geralt lifted the curse from Vivienne (doesn’t matter which way)
- Geralt decided to free Syanna with Regis
- Detlaff killed Syanna
- Detlaff alive
- Geralt informed Anna Henrietta about the letter

Hi, just found this, Everything done (credits to Maciappula) at NexusMods.
Save file Description

Just a basic game save..

Main quest + both DLC's finished (w/secondary quests & everything)
Romance with Yennefer.
Ciri became a Witcher.
Saved Olgierd (used debug console to get all items available in the end)
Dettlaff, Syanna & Anna Henrietta are dead.
All Gwynt cards (main game + dlc I think)
All (?) potions/oils/schematics (armors, weapons, dyes etc..)
I have lots of crafting materials + almost 1mil gold coins.
My character is actually lv52 (almost 53) with every skill unlock! (use debug console for that)
READY FOR NG+!

BE CAREFUL, MAY NEED THE OVER 9000 WEIGHT MOD!

Edit: I tested this save file, and yes, Geralt was overburdened,
so I went to Corvo Bianco Vineyard and unloaded a lot of stuff
into the Stash chest, also dropped some junk by the stream.
Also, don't know why but Triss is at Corvo Bianco,
not sure if she's just visiting, as the original uploader of this save
mentions he romanced Yennefer

Check it out....RobustFiles

Last edited:
tyrvas

Thanks for responding to my request, but this save doesn't suit me a bit. Something tells me that there is no file with the same decisions where
Detlaff
can be alive :(

Last edited:
Hello!

Looking for save file right before Geralt enters the Heatheartlon for the first time! I'm doing a little video and I need to film the cutscene where Wild hunt destroy the village!
It doesn't matter what build you have/skills invested/level or previous decisions, I just need it for one moment.

[Save game wanted] Could anyone provide a save file Yen romance/Witcher ending?

Dear community, I'm wondering if anybody can provide me with a PC save file of a Geralt around lv. 30-40, Yen romance, Ciri witcher ending, and right before the final big battle with the Wild Hunts? PM me if you can :) Preferably with all witcher school gear diagrams collected, but not required. Side quests don't matter.

Reason: I can't wait to start Blood and Wine, but I know I should play it after the main quest line. I just found Ciri in my 2nd playthrough, but I really don't want to go through the last one third of the game again - the quality of story and quest design plummeted on that part IMO. I actually have yet to experience the Ciri witcher ending, so I want to "skip" to the final battle and epilogue, so to say. Most save files online are after the epilogue, so they won't work as nicely. I know I can also start BaW right away, but I don't want to miss the final battle (with extra romance dialogue) and the witcher ending.

So I humbly ask help from my online community. PM me if you have such a file ready. I know many of you guys have played 3rd, 4th, 5th playthroughs... Thanks.

Edit: I was not aware of the save file thread. Thanks mods.

Last edited:
Dear community, I'm wondering if anybody can provide me with a PC save file of a Geralt around lv. 30-40, Yen romance, Ciri witcher ending, and right before the final big battle with the Wild Hunts? PM me if you can :) Preferably with all witcher school gear diagrams collected, but not required. Side quests don't matter.

Reason: I can't wait to start Blood and Wine, but I know I should play it after the main quest line. I just found Ciri in my 2nd playthrough, but I really don't want to go through the last one third of the game again - the quality of story and quest design plummeted on that part IMO. I actually have yet to experience the Ciri witcher ending, so I want to "skip" to the final battle and epilogue, so to say. Most save files online are after the epilogue, so they won't work as nicely. I know I can also start BaW right away, but I don't want to miss the final battle (with extra romance dialogue) and the witcher ending.

So I humbly ask help from my online community. PM me if you have such a file ready. I know many of you guys have played 3rd, 4th, 5th playthroughs... Thanks.

Edit: I was not aware of the save file thread. Thanks mods.

I can offer you the following;

Difficulty: Blood and Broken Bones
Character level: 36
Main game completed: Yes, at epilogue (Something Ends, Something Begins).
HoS: Not Started
BaW: Not Started

Love intrest Yen, Ciri Empress.or Love intrest Yen, Ciri Witcher.
All main story, side quests and contracts complete. All Gwent cards.
61 Character points available to set.
57350 Crowns.
Wolven Armour and Weapon Sets.
Feline Armour and Weapon Sets including Crossbow.
Griffin Armour and Weapon Sets.
Ursine Armour and Weapon Set including Crossbow.
Zerrikanian Saddle, Saddlebags and Blinders.

Note both saves require game v1.21 (or higher) and both HoS and BaW expansions installed.
Download: RobustFiles

Last edited:
Top Bottom