I am playing PC. I would like a save in the beginning of new game plus with main game, Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine 100 %-ish finished. Preferably level 70-ish. I would like the save to have simulate witcher 2 save on.
I don't know why, but when I start a new game plus Geralt can't equip two swords at the same time and he is not wearing pants, gloves or boots.
Hello, guys, I would like you to help me a bit. Somedays ago my comuter crushed and i just lost all my saves. I have looked though all sites with saves and even steam's forum. But it was tottaly usless.
Sorry, didn't mention i play PC-verision.1) I was about 20-23 lvl, did one or two quest in Skillige
2) I did almost all side quests in Velen, Novigrad (include Witcher's Monster Contracts, search for witcher's (enchanged cat and griffin gear)
3) Letho and Keira were send to Kaer Morhen
4) Finished Now or Never quest and didn't romance Triss
5) Did quest Reason of State.
Thank you so much, they are perfect for me. I was tottaly blind when i was looking in that site. Ty!try here, http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1568/?
---------- Updated at 09:30 PM ----------
I have no idea if the following save files meet all your requirements, but I do know level wise they do.
Two save games, a level 21 and a level 23. They are not mine, found them over at nexus, in a multiple
save games download by willief23; NexusMods
Hope they are good... MEGA
Hey I had >600h sunk into my saves, took a 6 month break, now STEAM cloud won't restore my saves when I reinstalled despite keeping all my achieves etc. I guess I am now looking for a save 100% completionist (ALL gwent, ALL quests, ALL witcher armor sets, Triss, Ciri lives etc.) after end of game, so that I can at least restart my NG+ using the save. Its either that or I can't bring myself to put the time in to repeat it all just to play NG+ and the DLCs. Hope someone can help.
Hello! Looking to replace my save file which I lost. Would be very grateful if anyone could help)
Prefered character level: Around 35-70
Prefered time of the save: After the end of BaW
HoS completed: Yes
BaW completed: Yes
Prefered Romance Option: Yennefer
Prefered Ciri ending: Witcheress
- All main and side quests are done as successfully as possible
- Geralt was always very patient, sympathetic, kindly and forgiving
- Baron's wife survived
- Geralt convinced Keira Metz to travel to Kaer Morhen
- Cerys became the new king of Skellige
- Geralt decided to help Dijkstra, Roche and Thaler to assassinate Radovid
- Radovid and Dijkstra dead, Nilfgaard won
Hearts of Stone
- Geralt and Shani stayed friends
- Iris gave the rose to Geralt
- Geralt solved the riddle and saved Olgierd
- Olgierd began a new life
Blood & Wine
- Geralt lifted the curse from Vivienne (doesn’t matter which way)
- Geralt decided to free Syanna with Regis
- Detlaff killed Syanna
- Detlaff alive
- Geralt informed Anna Henrietta about the letter
Dear community, I'm wondering if anybody can provide me with a PC save file of a Geralt around lv. 30-40, Yen romance, Ciri witcher ending, and right before the final big battle with the Wild Hunts? PM me if you can Preferably with all witcher school gear diagrams collected, but not required. Side quests don't matter.
Reason: I can't wait to start Blood and Wine, but I know I should play it after the main quest line. I just found Ciri in my 2nd playthrough, but I really don't want to go through the last one third of the game again - the quality of story and quest design plummeted on that part IMO. I actually have yet to experience the Ciri witcher ending, so I want to "skip" to the final battle and epilogue, so to say. Most save files online are after the epilogue, so they won't work as nicely. I know I can also start BaW right away, but I don't want to miss the final battle (with extra romance dialogue) and the witcher ending.
So I humbly ask help from my online community. PM me if you have such a file ready. I know many of you guys have played 3rd, 4th, 5th playthroughs... Thanks.
Edit: I was not aware of the save file thread. Thanks mods.