Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the idea but not the way it has been implemented. When you activate it the camera gets distorted. The effect should be less intensive so we can continue to appreciate all the details of the world. I hope it will be more subtile in the end.
I don't know... I like it as it is as far as I can tell, but the one thing I didn't like so much was they colored the sound pulse red too in the xboxone demo. The good news is we only see these points of interest and arrows pointing only in the witcher sense mode. I welcome this new change, because I could not stand all the glowing herbs in my face in TW2. I think we'll like it more when we are the ones playing it first hand. I believe cdpr know what is best since they are the ones playing it first hand. Besides, it is already better because it's not black and white and it makes you feel like you are Geralt, highly focused on clues & sounds front and center. I'm really glad it is still in color and the camera haze around the edges is the perfect effect imo.
I bet you, you'll like it when it's you who is playing it ;)

Last edited:
A quick reminder - do NOT post anything new here right now unless you're totally confident that the source is legitimate. If you're not sure, please PM a moderator with the source link first.

Kinley i got a present for you from russian community

Hope you`ll like it.

Attachments

• mgCFyQHrTriwH_7-JtyViIg.jpg
    mgCFyQHrTriwH_7-JtyViIg.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom