Six million Witchers for Geralt’s Sixth Birthday!

+
Six million Witchers for Geralt’s Sixth Birthday!

Six million Witchers for Geralts Sixth Birthday!We are proud to announce that Geralt of Rivia, as known from your favorite video games, is now six years old!Six years have passed since weve embarked on the magical journey of bringing one of the most unique and recognizable fantasy worlds into the realm of video gaming. Weve started with a dream and a few rough ideas and today were on the forefront of the next generation of role playing games. The continued support of gamers worldwide has been one of the keys to our success and a reason we have such a strong foundation to build from. Wed like to announce that six million copies of The Witcher games have been sold up to this day and our community is growing into one of the strongest RPG fandoms in the world. It is because of your dedication and constant involvement that the Xbox 360 version of The Witcher 2 has achieved Classics status in Europe and we are able to grow as a developer and bring you games that we hope will stay with you for years.CD Projekt RED was built on the idea that giving gamers more is always worth it. Since the very beginning of our journey we have seen that the approach of inviting gamers into a dialogue with the developer is really important and can shake up the - sometimes self-destructive - business side of games. We hope youll stay with us for the years to come and that we will continue to make these changes together, said Adam Badowski, Head of Studio, CD Projekt RED.Weve prepared an infographic to show how The Witcher series evolved during the years. You can download ithere.The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is only $19.99/19.99 on Xbox 360 - its the perfect time to embark on one of the most captivating dark fantasy adventures on the current generation. Visitbuy.thewitcher.comfor more information!

Congratulations! Keep on creating ambitious games for mature audience and we'll support you evermore!
(I love the infographic!)

erkam

Forum regular
These achievements are all well deserved. I hope Witcher 3 will redefine RPG genre. Thanks and again Congratulations...

Congrats, he is and he will be along with his companions my favourite character. Wish you another six years and more witcher games :)

Where's the cake?

Thank you CDPR for the ride you've given us so far. We'd better buckle up for what's to come, but I suspect we'll be blown away either way.
Anyhow, to the rebels of the industry!

Well thats nice and all but could you be more specific? Like how many copies sold each Witcher game on different platforms and also digital vs physical copies and so on.

Congratulations! I still think that The Witcher series deserves more sales, hopefully the third installment will change things considerably!

I love the new graphiics! The "6" is so cool while the infographic is the cutest - Geralt jumping "aw yiss!" ;)

6 years already... Time flies.
I remember seeing The Witcher gameplay in a friend's house like five years in the past, just as if it was yesterday. The first thing I saw was Geralt hunting drowners at the river shore, in the night. I was charmed by the game's atmosphere of mistery and it's beauty.
Congratulations CDPRed, and I hope you (and we, gamers) go for an other 6 million years of good and mature gaming.

Happy birthday too you~!
Happy birthday too you~!
Happy birthday dear Witcher~!
Happy birthday too you~!

Congratulations! I wish you at least another 6 millions of TW3 alone, preferably on day one! ;)

Hurray.......on another note a six year old has been with more women than I ever will be, and looks manlier and older....kids these days.

Geralt of Rivia, Witcher, a mutant barely alive.
Gentlemen we can rebuild him, we have the magic.
We have the capability to make the worlds first Sword of Destiny.
Geralt of Rivia will be that Sword.
Better than he was before, better, stronger, faster.
He will be the Six Million Oren Man.

His name was Geralt of Rivia, he was a witcher, a professional monster slayer...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4SSgn0suto

Congrats to those 6 mil. sold copies.. and to that 6th birthday :)/>
P.S. that infographic :D/> Witchers can JUMP ! TW1 - WTF! :D/>

Top Bottom