Some strange videos. What is it?

+

Attachments

• msg-115079746791-2.jpg
    msg-115079746791-2.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
You are right about that,for example in Game of Thrones Daenerys(Mother of Dragons) has silver-blonde hair and.....dark eyebrows those little mistakes are noticeable and IMO should be avoided and no allowed to pass by the directors and make up artists.

A movie would be nice

Oh hell yeah. Every time I see millions of dollars wasted on another crap movie, I can't but wish that CDPR will blow a hole in ppls minds across the world with TW3. A hole so big, that they actually start to be curious about the character and his origin...and then, maybe...maybe...

Oh hell yeah. Every time I see millions of dollars wasted on another crap movie, I can't but wish that CDPR will blow a hole in ppls minds across the world with TW3. A hole so big, that they actually start to be curious about the character and his origin...and then, maybe...maybe...
Imagine the endless possibilities - if people like the movie, they will buy the games and the books. They won't do it because they wouldn't know what to do with so much money :D

I imagine that they have more money with the witcher series than their whole country (and even the neighbors) >_< YEY CDPR!

Top Bottom