[SPOILERS] Choices From The Main Game That Affect Corvo Bianco Ending

+
I got the ending with ciri. She only talks about her life as witcher. But i did the Empress-Ending. Did i miss anything of the story or is it just bugged yet? Anyone seen her as empress at Corvo Bianco already?

The dialogue for the empress ending does exist, if it does not trigger, then it may indeed be a bug. Although it would be surprising if such bug went unnoticed before the release.

There was more than enough time and people asked for it months in advance, yet they didn't and I don't think anymore they will change that. They settled down for this solution, this end. I guess it's time to accept that they have a different perception of a happy ending that most of us have.

This pissed be off to no end as well so I added it under suggestions if you want to comment: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...n-Corvo-Bianco-Spoilers?p=2427971#post2427971

@xanolix, if you have the PC version of the game and the debug console enabler mod, does the command addfact(q504_nilfgaardians_arrive) before Ciri's visit (assuming you still have a suitable save) make a difference ? If yes, then there is a bug, that fact might only be temporarily set by the empress epilogue, yet that is what BaW checks to find out which Ciri ending you got.

I cannot find any videos or mentions of it anywhere so it must be bugged. Wow, cannot believe they'd have a bug like this at release : D : D : D

just finish blood and wine
and they forget to add Ciri to Corvo Bianco (when choose Main game ending Ciri Become Witcher And Romance With Yen / Triss)

I cannot find any videos or mentions of it anywhere so it must be bugged. Wow, cannot believe they'd have a bug like this at release : D : D : D

Perhaps they used debug software to simulate the different choices from the main game, in that case it could have gone unnoticed that they use a fact that is removed by the last scene of the epilogue to check for the empress ending. That is, assuming that is indeed what is causing the problem, but it is yet to be confirmed by someone who tried the previously mentioned console commands.

So...

If Ciri is alive :

Triss Romance: Triss
Yen Romance: Yen
No romance: Ciri Witcher or Ciri Empress(currently bugged?)

If Ciri is dead:

Triss Romance: Triss
Yen Romance: Yen
No romance: Dandelion

Is that it?

Ok so my save file consists of: Romanced Yen, Ciri Empress and got Yen at the house. I used the commands:

removefact(q309_triss_lover)
removefact(q309_triss_stayed)
removefact(sq202_yen_girlfriend)

and got Ciri at the house BUT got Ciri as a Witcher dialog, so I went back and used addfact(q504_nilfgaardians_arrive)
as well and got the Empresss diaglog. The empress ending is def bugged. After playing through the empress dialog, I feel my ending is complete, just wished Yen/Ciri or was there as well or Triss/Ciri.

Last edited:
and got Ciri at the house BUT got Ciri as a Witcher dialog, so I went back and used addfact(q504_nilfgaardians_arrive)
as well and got the Empresss diaglog.

Thanks, it should probably be reported as a bug then, and there is already an explanation from a few posts ago, the fact is removed by the last scene of the empress epilogue (q504_10_cs_ciri_goes_home.w2scene). But from @Jeanclaudevanguard's post it looks like there might be other issues as well (assuming that happens after having already used the addfact() fix).

Last edited:
And whats is it like? is Ciri dressed as an empress? Show some footage! : )

Sorry, but there is nothing special. Its the same like the witcher ciri. Only different dialogs (ciri isnt empress yet) and the head of the monster is missing.

Last edited:
Really? She isn't even dressed up and with a decent hairstyle and make-up? : D : ( What are the dialogue options?

Top Bottom