[SPOILERS] Choices From The Main Game That Affect Corvo Bianco Ending

+
[SPOILERS] Choices From The Main Game That Affect Corvo Bianco Ending

Ok so I just finished Blood & Wine and when I returned to Corvo Bianco I found Yennefer. Now as good as this was I wanted Ciri and from the main game I obtained the Witcheress ending. Did I go wrong somewhere? Is there a way to get Ciri and Yennefer there at the same time or do I have to redo the whole game to perfect this ending?

Is she the only visitor you get? They managed that you could actually invite friends?`Did anyone manage to do that?

Don't romance triss or yen and then you will get ciri

I thought Ciri would always appear (except in the case of the bad ending), even if in a separate scene from the sorceresses. So, it looks like there is at most one visitor under any circumstances ?

Is she the only visitor you get? They managed that you could actually invite friends?`Did anyone manage to do that?

There are four possible visitors, Ciri, Dandelion, Triss, and Yennefer. At least that is all that can be found in the files. Not sure about the conditions under which Dandelion appears, if no one has seen him, then perhaps his scene is for the bad ending ?

I didn't get any visitors, is that because I played B&W before I finished the main game?

Probably yes, the dialogues seem to assume that you have already completed the main story, so they would not make sense before that. I think those epilogue scenes in BaW are after the epilogue of the main game but before the ending slides. However, the timeline is not entirely clear, especially with the empress ending, because in that case the BaW epilogue would be a year after the final battle with the Wild Hunt.

Last edited:
Rather interesting to narrow it so strictly to choices and only one person. I would've imagined that Ciri appears in any case, given that main game ending was appropriate, and then the romance would be on top of that. Also when I read about the inviting friends and surprise at the vineyard, I thought about the whole bunch, including Zoltan and Dandelion. Speaking of Dandelion, I wonder how you get him.

Maybe a slight, slight disappointment but quite liked the idea nevertheless. Nice little extra touch to close the story. :)

Ok so at the rate I'm going I've played 4 hours of a new save and I'm about to go to Oxenfurt to find Tamara, I think at the rate I'm going I can get back to Toussaint by next weekend. As much as I want to explore Toussaint and do all quests, treasure hunts, I can't live with myself knowing I messed up on an ending.

I need Ciri at Corvo Bianco :cirisad:

That stinks. They made such a big deal out of it, I would have expected to be at least able to throw a proper ball, especially since that is what the old owner used to do.

Speaking of Dandelion, I wonder how you get him.

As noted above, his scene may be for the bad ending, that would explain the lack of people who saw it. :) Also, the decision between the four scenes seems to be based on these three facts:
- Ciri dead epilogue completed
- Triss romanced
- Yennefer romanced
Additionally, it is also considered if the main game is not completed or BaW is started separately, I guess in those cases there is no visitor at all.

Again, that' a huge disappointment. Ciri should visit if we finished the game and if she is alive. What's even the point to make her apperance dependent on the romance choice. She has nothing to do with it and it shouldn't matter. S
It seemed like such a cool feature, but the execution is really poor. Such a wasted opportunity to fix one of the most voiced criticism (disappearance of the main npcs after finishing the game)
I can understand if they didn't want or couldn't hire the voice actors in 6-7 languages again to make every important npc appear in the vineyard, but Yen/Ciri/Triss and Dandelion got additional lines, so they should all appear and not only one of them.
I can't imagine many people chose to not romanceTriss and Yen and basically pass on content....Making the appearance of a key character like Ciri depending on that choice seems really stupid to me.
I hope there will be some mod, which adds all these characters to the vineyard.

Last edited:
I hope there will be some mod, which adds all these characters to the vineyard.

Without mods, it should be possible to see the other visitors by loading a save from before that phase of the quest and using some console commands:
Remove romances for Ciri version of the epilogue:

removefact(q309_triss_lover)
removefact(q309_triss_stayed)
removefact(sq202_yen_girlfriend)

Simulate empress ending instead of the witcheress one (or removefact() for vice versa):

addfact(q504_nilfgaardians_arrive)

Simulate bad ending:

addfact(q503_ended)

Edit: somewhat related: @Sarcen's companion mod has been updated, and the new version includes some Blood and Wine specific changes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom