[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

+
Not only is this incredibly unfair to say towards the devs I strongly, strongly suspect they had all the same ideas.

But didn't have the time. A lot of features seem to have been cobbled together because the whole thing didn't work and the game had to be released 1-2 months ago. See the police system. They had grand ideas for it, which would take a lot of dev time. Look at what we have now.

Mmm no. They had plenty of time. A lot! The idea had been in the making since 2013. They didn't even have to rely on a completely new lore. And as I said before, nobody is asking for things from the other world.

I ask you guys to NOT excuse a product because it hurts if we criticize the developers. They did it wrong. That's a fact.

I just want to say.
Im playing CP2077 for about 5 days and no error or bug caused me such a pain as 4 dialog lines with Panam Palmer after completing romance story with her :(
I totally like that woman,also I like a lot more NPC's in this game,but theres just no any interactions with them,I would like to see a lot more side missions with npc s like Panam Palmer,Joodi...
And what i want to see even more:some REAL romance,not s*x in tank -_-
I want meetings with crush,possibility to take them as partners to the missions, A LOT MORE DIALOGUES,life...
I hope that devs will breath a life in their masterpiece,this storyline,charecters,city...its deserve a lot more,also players deserve a lot more
P.S yeah,im totally in love with Palmer :p MORE MISSIONS WITH THAT BEUTY :d
Thanks for attenrion and I really hope that devs will see this and my small dream will come true :)

I ask you guys to NOT excuse a product because it hurts if we criticize the developers. They did it wrong. That's a fact.
If you look at most my posts, in many of them I point out exactly how entirely inexcusable the state of the game is.

The games development proper started after blood and wine which is 2016. From what we heard, everything before then was basically thrown out. It's a fact that they fucked up, massively, in terms of managing the project.

But it is also entirely disingenuous to say "So in 30 mins, we have better gameplay and content ideas than the developers on 8 or 4 years of work. They should be ashamed." which is what I took issue with.

The game clearly didn't have enough time. Although if you say it had "plenty of time. A lot!" then I suppose you believe the game shouldn't have been in development longer? Because my point was that they didn't have enough time. Features that were in, but unfinished, scrapped and replaced with last minute placeholders the most obvious of one is the police system. And so on.

The game had to be developed for 8 consoles plus many PC configs. Management clearly messed up in thinking the team could handle this during a covid pandemic and finish up all the planned feature and fix the bugs and polish the game.

I am not excusing the game, but I am also not going to bash on it where its blatantly wrong to do so. It is not productive, nor helpful, if anything its just as harmful if not more than blindly praising the game. My respect for CDPR is lower than EA for quite a few reasons, so don't try and put words in peoples mouths as if they are giving CDPR a free pass because CDPR.

If anything they are held up to a higher standard and should be held up to a higher standard because they are CDPR. Talk a big game, but can you walk it? So far they [the higher ups] couldn't.

No I don't think so
Mmm no. They had plenty of time. A lot! The idea had been in the making since 2013. They didn't even have to rely on a completely new lore. And as I said before, nobody is asking for things from the other world.

Of course the game has problems, BUT ,

I don't think what you are saying is a fair critique.
You are right that many things need fixing but those are things that need time. As a software developer myself I'm telling you that even if the idea/lore is there from the start many re-implementations happen on a project of this magnitude. Even implemented features could be dropped because they need re-implementation or additional work/time to work with newly added features and that work/time is also needed to be put somewhere else. It is something that could very well be the reason they continuously kept pushing back the release date.
Also you must not forget that this is an independent studio with just one BIG success. I know it's doesn't mean much , because a product is a product that they should be judged by it but on the matter discussed it is something to be considered when making the comparison with other AAA developers' games. They do not have the same resources.

Also in the end but VERY IMPORTANT , we here (here meaning this topic) are trying help by making it clearer for the devs what we want so the experience becomes better , criticism is for other topics.

PS: The critiques that I mention above come from me playing on PC , it is a great experience. As for the console versions there is no excuse , I can maybe understand why they wanted to do it but still it was a very bad decision , they should be delayed. Just go and check out a Watch Dogs ps3 vs ps4 maybe there should be a similar difference in the consoles since it looks like somewhere along the way they must have decided to focus on next gen without making it public is my guess and just did not put the extra time to fix what can't run.

Last edited:
(Note: I have posted this elsewhere, but it seems applicable to this thread too)

One option I'd like to see would be the equivalent of a Fallout New Vegas "Survival Mode."

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying to have a hunger or thirst factor, it's not that kind of game. But survival mode to me is simply a matter of allowing for more minutia that is not for everyone, but is welcomed by those who want it.

So why not a "realism" mode to include certain things...

For example, I personally think that we should have to meet our fixers in person before we are offered jobs over the phone. It's very strange and unnerving to explore Night City and suddenly get gigs from people you've never met. The brief phone introduction angle is pretty weak sauce, in my opinion.

Having the ability to craft new weapons or upgrade them literally everywhere is nuts, so why not restrict it to V's apartment (or workshops at certain stores, maybe)

Let us use public transit (am I missing a trick, or has that been disabled and just turned into another fast travel option)?

Stuff like that?
I would like that. What I would like also in this mode is that you have to go ripperdocs for cyberware. Perhaps this mode could also implement the Humanity mechanic from PnP? Where if it drops to 0 you could enter cyberpyschosis. So too much powerful cyberware would make things risky for you. Though you can also lose humanity through just witness horrorific stuff but that is determined by your GM. Which I think would make a 'survival' mode more interesting.

Here is what the Cyberpunk red rule book says on Humanity btw.

Humanity is a measure of how well you interact with the world and other people in it. People with very low Humanity STATs have a lot of problems in human interactions. They may become sociopathic, withdrawn, disassociated, or even homicidal. If your Character's HUM drops below zero, that represents the death of your Character's emotional life; they slide into a state called cyberpsychosis, in which aberrant traits like homicidal mania, or mental disassociation can occur. While the addition of large amounts of cyberware (more on this later. See pg. 230) most often triggers this state, other traumatic situations can also push the Character over the edge.

For every point of Empathy the Character has, they gain 10 points of Humanity (HUM). For example, a Character who starts with 5 EMP would have 50 Humanity

As your Character undergoes Humanity Loss (mainly, but not always) through installing cybernetics, they lose points of Humanity. When you lose Humanity points you will sometimes have to lower your EMP Statistic. This happens every time the tens place of your Humanity value is lowered. For instance, a Character with 44 Humanity has an EMP of 4 until their Humanity is lowered to 39, at which point their EMP lowers to 3. For raising Humanity with therapy go to pg. 229.

An actual working police system where cops don't just spawn out of nowhere, actually patrol the streets and don't give up 10 sec after you disappear from their sight.... oh and how about actual report system where if you kill someone in the middle of badlands cops don't just spawn around you instantly? The police system is very broken to the point that it would be better if it wasn't even in the game. Some of the things that are broken with cops in the game:

- Cops spawn around you out of nowhere...
- Cops cant get into the police cars to chase you because they don't even have police cars...
- Cops give up after you disappear from their line of sight... wanted level stays active for like 10 sec..
- Cops automatically shoot you after spawning not even trying to arrest...
- Cops don't even care if enemy gang members attack you first, they just spawn and try to kill you while ignoring said gang members
- Cops do not patrol the streets. They just have scripted places where they "Interrogate someone" or "investigate something"
- No Bounty system in the game like it was promised in Night City Wires
- No "mercenaries that hunt you" system, also promised in NCWiires
- Cops (or any NPC) don't care if you steal right in front of them.
- You can be in the middle of nowhere badlands, hit someone with your car and cops will just magically spawn, the crime report system is non existent.

The games development proper started after blood and wine which is 2016. From what we heard, everything before then was basically thrown out. It's a fact that they fucked up, massively, in terms of managing the project.

The game clearly didn't have enough time. Although if you say it had "plenty of time. A lot!" then I suppose you believe the game shouldn't have been in development longer? Because my point was that they didn't have enough time. Features that were in, but unfinished, scrapped and replaced with last minute placeholders the most obvious of one is the police system. And so on.

The game had to be developed for 8 consoles plus many PC configs. Management clearly messed up in thinking the team could handle this during a covid pandemic and finish up all the planned feature and fix the bugs and polish the game.

You are right that many things need fixing but those are things that need time. As a software developer myself I'm telling you that even if the idea/lore is there from the start many re-implementations happen on a project of this magnitude. Even implemented features could be dropped because they need re-implementation or additional work/time to work with newly added features that can be putted somewhere else. It something that could very well be the reason they continuously kept pushing back the release date.
Also you must not forget that this is an independent studio with just one BIG success. I know it's doesn't mean much , because a product is a product that they should be judged by it but on the matter discussed it is something to be considered when making the comparison with other AAA developers' games. They do not have the same resources.

PS: The critiques that I mention above come from me playing on PC , it is a great experience. As for the console versions there is no excuse , I can maybe understand why they wanted to do it but still it was a very bad decision , they should be delayed.

The managment job is up to the developers. I still don't see a strong point that doesn't allow criticizing at least Adam Badowski. Saying that he did a bad job to make the final product, a good one, is not a terrible thing to say. Simply marking a truth that is visible to all of us.

AI behaviour
Vehicle handling

Not keen on NPC fading into view. Vehicles clipping objects and spawn into place.
Npc sitting in vehicles behind me and just stop behind me when I stop, why cant they react, go around me. If I attack an npc rather then crouch or run away maybe some van defend themselves.
Texture load in.

I tried to stop a gang attacking a woman, police came along attacked me and ignored the gang, wtf?
Police not to spawn on you.
Police levels depending on how bad you are.

Maybe choices that affect the game and save characters (Jackie, T Bug, Everlyn)

Look into the ai behaviour and the little things you see in GTA.

Too much teasing, no action...
  • There are ads for BDs all over the palce - make a few BDs outside of quests.
  • Why are those two JoyToys so special? Any JT should be fuckable, in my place to solve the secenery issue.
Expectations where too high, I hope this game will grow over the years. No Mans Sky is one good example that managed to introduce new features over time.

Modding could be a solution, but I imagine it's difficutl to reach Creation Engine level of modding. Skyrim has a healthy community because of it, I would love to see the same happen to Cyberpunk.

Some of my own suggestions. Thoughts?

Character Customization and options
  • a more indepth character creation
  • Barber shops to change your hair styles
  • Going to ripperdocs to change your cyberware aesthetics
  • More fashion cyberware, so things like mechanical hands and legs, perhaps even allowing one to have a metal looking body if one wants.
  • Changing what the color of clothes and appearance of clothes looks like
  • Make it so that you have to go to Ripper docs for cyberware
  • When you get new cybernetics have it be done in first person like when you get the first few cybernetics from viktor.
  • Let us preview clothes and weapons at stores
Flavor of Night City
  • More food and drink throughout the city and different styles. From kibble to prepack to real food. This should be varied throughout the city, so kibble around watson with some pre-pack while downtown will have more food. Also different styles of food around so Japanese food around Japanese town, hispanic food in the neighboorhoods with Valentinos, etc.
  • Being able to eat and drink in first person when you want.
  • various minigames around the city - would be nice to have something like Gwent.
  • buying apartments that we can customize to some degree.

Driving
  • Include cameras and mirrors to make for first person mode
  • Have an option for the HUD where the GPS minimap is an actual gps IG
  • Adjustable seats
  • Better traffic
  • More garages and parking spots around the city, so I don't have to leave my vehicle in the road
Main Quest
  • Make the prologue longer by including the time skip portion as gameplay. I think this would go a long way in how short the game feels. As well as helping to cement Jackie's and Vs relationship.
  • Choices in the story that impact how things go besides the ending.
Life Paths
  • Lifepath specific unique Quests. Aside from the prologue there is no life path specific quests, and if possible these should build into the main story.
  • Side quests that might be done in a very different manner if you are a corpo v street kid, not just different dialogue options but some paths might be locked if you aren't a corpo while others may only be available if you are a street kid.
  • certain quests could only be unlocked if you are from a certain path or not of a certain path. Say some Gang quests might be locked if you are corpo but available if you are nomad or street kid.
  • Assuming multiple apartments will be available some should only be available if you have a certain life path. Perhaps an apartment in the corpo plaza is only available to corpo v, while nomad V gets something cool in the badlands?
Gangs and Police
  • The gangs should have more quests for them with numerous choices you can make there.
  • The police in NC are corrupt and should be shown to be so.
  • Better AI for them in general.
  • Quests with choices for both the Police and the various gangs.
  • Gangs and the police having their own random interactions. So you might see gangs fight one another, police stop cars and question people and so on.

Last edited:
Hi, CD Project Red team. Really loving the game and enjoying every minute. Would be great if you made cables between the building rigid so we could walk on them. That helps with immersion and opens up parkour possibilities. Thank you.

So in 30 mins, we have better gameplay and content ideas than the developers on 8 or 4 years of work. They should be ashamed.
If you look at most my posts, in many of them I point out exactly how entirely inexcusable the state of the game is.

But it is also entirely disingenuous to say "So in 30 mins, we have better gameplay and content ideas than the developers on 8 or 4 years of work. They should be ashamed." which is what I took issue with.

I am not excusing the game, but I am also not going to bash on it where its blatantly wrong to do so. It is not productive, nor helpful, if anything its just as harmful if not more than blindly praising the game. My respect for CDPR is lower than EA for quite a few reasons, so don't try and put words in peoples mouths as if they are giving CDPR a free pass because CDPR.

If anything they are held up to a higher standard and should be held up to a higher standard because they are CDPR. Talk a big game, but can you walk it? So far they [the higher ups] couldn't.
No I don't think so

Of course the game has problems, BUT ,

I don't think what you are saying is a fair critique.
You are right that many things need fixing but those are things that need time. As a software developer myself I'm telling you that even if the idea/lore is there from the start many re-implementations happen on a project of this magnitude. Even implemented features could be dropped because they need re-implementation or additional work/time to work with newly added features and that work/time is also needed to be put somewhere else. It is something that could very well be the reason they continuously kept pushing back the release date.

Also in the end but VERY IMPORTANT , we here (here meaning this topic) are trying help by making it clearer for the devs what we want so the experience becomes better , criticism is for other topics.

PS: The critiques that I mention above come from me playing on PC , it is a great experience. As for the console versions there is no excuse , I can maybe understand why they wanted to do it but still it was a very bad decision , they should be delayed. Just go and check out a Watch Dogs ps3 vs ps4 maybe there should be a similar difference in the consoles since it looks like somewhere along the way they must have decided to focus on next gen without making it public is my guess and just did not put the extra time to fix what can't run.

Guys, I request you all to keep this strictly to suggestions for the game only without delving too much into Politics and other off topic matters. I do not want this post to be deleted by the mods.

I'm too lazy to check if theese were already proposed... And sorry for my bad english too, i guess.

1.Obviously, cars customization! I'm not talking about some crazy individual detail/component visual/physics customization, at the very least just let us repaint them in a different color or simply buy some stat upgrades for them! This is so basic that i can't believe we don't have this.
2.Implants are VERY scarce in terms of variety, imho. Where's your imagination? There's ton of things they could've improve:
-What's with no eye implants variety at all? Nightvision. IR vision. Magnification. better item or object searcher/highlighter. Realtime map overlay. There's so many things to choose, but the only one we have is that basically gives quickhack ui.
-Cyberweapons and Arms should be two different categories of implants. At most, mantis blades use up your arms till elbows, other current cyberweapons don't even do that much. Monowire basically augments only your wrist to hold a wire coil and that's it. But it is still somehow considered a full arm-replacer implant, which is ridiculous.
-If you consider the point above, then do think about this: dedicated arms implants could do many things: increase your melee weapons (or cyberweapon's) damage or speed, help you fastdraw or reload faster, enable some unique takedowns or world interactions like destroying thin walls (deus ex style) or open some shut doors (gorilla arms should actually belong in this dedicated slot, they are literally arms), etc. Bullet deflect arms, like in the katana demo? Heck, maybe even a Shiawase magnet arm (thanks, Shadowrun) that will let you attract enemy grenades and fling them back!
-More cyberweapons, independent from arm slot: cyberclaws, knuckles, Wolverine-style blades, telescopic spikes, wired reloadable tazers, etc. Nuff said.
-Why no hybrid operating system, which allows some quickhacks AND slowtime? Make it weaker than specialized systems for balancing, but why none hybrid at all?
-Legs implants are currently stupidly limited, only two options which do the same (doublejump vs powerjump), if not counting lynx paws that do nothing notable. Why no +speed legs? Forward-pounce legs? +Evasion legs? Less-damage-from-mines/traps legs? +Special-strongkick-legs? Wallrunning legs? Faster-swimming legs? Anything at all with a bit of creativity? Some of these ideas were present and working in demo trailers but scrapped later, why not return that?
3.Gear should scale to your level automatically or via some "updater" npc. Why must i suffer the thought of "this gun is cool, but i should pick it up later when i'm higher level so it'll remain relevant till the endgame"? This was a very irritating game mechanic in Witcher 3 and nobody liked it.

First off, I like to state that I absolutely love the game, the atmosphere of it, the realism in it (realism in the given fiction setting), all the possibilities, the life of the city, the quests/missions, about alllllll !!!
But as I like this forum thread about wishes and suggestions, here are min - aside of the obvious bug/glitch fixing:

PROGRESS / CONTINUITY:
  • Ability to continue to play after finishing the main story line (i.e. without Relic Failures - I understand that Johnny is incorporated also into Sidejobs, so he kinda would have to stay), not only by rewinding to before last mission / point of no return. This should be including maintaining one's relations to key NPCs, or depending on the "chosen" finish, including the impact this had on the relations
  • E.T.A.: Include at least Iconic Items into the mission progress scripts and crime spot completion requirements. Many of them are not to be acquired anymore once the mission is done (e.g. the Heist mission where the player is driven to flee from the penthouse asap) other than by bugs and exploits, which is super sad... this kind of reward should feel like part of the mission / crime scene clearing

CONTROLS:
  • ALT key being solely weapon draw/sheath, not weapon swap (got mouse scroll wheel for it, or keys 1-4)
  • Option for consolidated looting, e.g. everything within 5/10/20 meters, to prevent loot from becoming glitched and impossible to be taken
  • Perk "Scrapper" should not work automatically, but be usable within the inventory window. It should be configurable if it includes consumables (food&drinks only). An option to mark an item as "Junk" should be added. Always ask for purple and yellow, especially iconic items, if one is sure to dismantle them to avoid Oooopsies
  • Another button assigned to "skip dialog"
  • A reset controls function in the Settings/Load/Save/Quit frame or e.g. F12 key. It happened a few times to me that I got stuck in the scanner, or could not shoot anymore when aiming (right click), or could not toggle between reply options anymore. As not even reloading helped, I had to restart the entire game for it

MOVEMENT:
  • Changes in vehicle control: A) "W" and "S" keys only accelerate/slow the car, when neither is pressed, current speed is held. No one drives like it is displayed in real, like "Whroooom.... (let the car roll)... Whrom... (let the car roll)... Whrom... (let the car roll)...". B) Maybe optional driver assist systems like "hold lane", "distance control" or even autopilot would be realistic in the time of 2077 when a player wants to enjoy the atmosphere of the game and drive with the traffic flow. To an extend those exist already today in 2020...
  • Shift key during motion without vehicle not only activating sprint mode, but being a toggle between walking, jogging and sprinting. Walk mode should be standard or at least standard speed should be set in settings between Walk and Jog. Currently I feel like a dog on missions that say "follow NPC xyz" to often jog forward, then have to stop and wait to stay aside/behind them, or waiting for them like an excited dog. The ability to just walk needs to be there, it is not realistic to jog/sprint through a city or desert all the time.
  • A change in behavior of NPCs walking by with raising Street Cred: If you bump into any of them, they all reply rudely. With growing Cred they should apologize, or even try to evade the bumping into you

APPEARANCE / APPAREL:
  • Iconic items should always automatically come with their crafting blueprints, best for all rarity levels (white, green through yellow)
  • Ability to change body appearance after character creation to fix choices that turn out bad due to differing lighting in char creation and gameplay. Alternatively having the same lighting applying during character creation as during gameplay. Example/Reason: in character select my char did not appear to have such deep eyes and lacrimals as during gameplay
  • Ability to alter apparel/clothing coloring, or even to apply an entire "visible outfit" out of all the single parts as overlay to the stats carrying real pieces
  • Option to either fully hide each clothing slot from display entirely, or at least a translation of "hat" into e.g. scarf/collar, "face" into e.g. "jewelry" etc.
  • Fitting clothing to the body type chosen: E.g. choosing a breast size for a female character has no effect in clothing. Either the breasts grow or shrink to fit the shirts
  • Preview for clothing either before crafting or before buying at a merchant
  • Sorry to bring this up, but it was advertised: True full nudity also during gameplay - eventually with effects in NPC reactions when a character appears inappropriate in public

CYBERWARE:
  • Eye Cyberware: Flashlight or Nightsight outside of the scanner
  • Leg Cyberware: Runspeed, Silent Movement
  • Arm Cyberware: Grappling Hooks (maybe as part of future DLC)

NPCs:
  • NPCs walking on the streets should not be THAT scared or even try to evade if a car comes close to them, even more if at low speed
  • NPCs driving in their vehicles should be able to drive past a parked car that has like 2 inches of the rear left corner sticking into the street, please make them able to use their entire lane.
  • Traffic speed guidelines on streets: In narrow alleys like 30 km/h (also narrow one way), on normal one lane per direction streets like 50 km/h, on broad two lane per direction streets like 70 km/h. Often enough they drive with round about 15 km/h average, which makes me feel as if all young people walk, all extremely old or insecure people drive
  • NPCs should react more on the Street Cred of V, but also on her vehicle: Classify each car if it suits more to one of the three backgrounds, and have NPCs react to it according to their own background (e.g. street kids may feel awe seeing expensive corpo sports cars or limosines, corpos may despise nomad style cars, nomads may ridicule non-nomad modded, i.e. normal sports cars in the badlands, etc.)
  • Appearance should have an impact on NPC reactions, maybe at least quest/mission NPC reactions. E.g. better feedback by Corpo NPCs if V wears a corpo suit, etc.. I am somehow missing the priorly advertised influence of clothing to street cred and hence NPCs.

UI:
  • Clock for ingame time displayed on HUD by eye cyberware
  • Third Person perspective
  • Stack crafting/upgrading

LUXURY / INCLUSION TO FUTURE DLC:
  • Housing (aquire different apartments/houses/penthouses/shacks, furniture / accessories placement)
  • Car customizing (color, maybe stuff like racing stripes, flames stickers, etc.)
  • Permanent parking spaces for the car collection, accessible during gameplay
  • Modular cyberware for certain spots at least, e.g. if I own all 4 arm cyberware parts, I should be able to change them without going through surgery at a ripper doc. Make the arm joint modular so I can unclip and attach them "out on the street" myself. This of course should not work for internal/subdermal cyberware pieces
  • More Romance/Relationship options linked to background, gender/sex/identification (sorry, if I count that with wrong terms, some people might be touchy with this topic). This should include both quick fun romances as well as longer term relationships.
  • Please include not only partners doing their own life with occasional meetings with V, but also ones that become outright partners in crime (as codrivers in V's cars / drivers in their own cars taking V to the missions, partaking in the missions/shootings, etc.). Eventually an option to give them gear they will equip if they like it or have to (e.g. street kid partners having to put on a suite for Corpo area missions)
  • More interaction with the romance / relation partner other than a bit of small talk and sex. They could move in with V, stroll with V through the city, maybe have leisure time interactions (going to cinema, swimming bath, bbq (as River does), etc.)
  • Reconnaissance drones as a way to execute remote intel, or even scans and hacks. Maybe even part of cyberware (e.g. arm cyberware "drone launch system", eye cyberware similar to the movie "Doomsday" or just a strong zoom, etc.)
  • New factions / gangs that follow a reputation system with V (e.g. you kill too many of them, they hate / k.o.s. you - how to fix reputation?). This could include a seemingly widely requested police/wanted system

Last edited:
I agree as well this thing what CPNK2077 need add i play already 60hour do all gig and NCPD still on going... and dont know to spen the money other thatn upgrade my body or buying new car :v

Hello,

I personnaly LOVE the game huge fan. But here are the main three problems that really make my gameplay experience difficult and obnoxious...

- Guns are ridiculously weak. I've found myself finish missions just throwing grenades and running at ennemies with my katana or knife.. because guns, take 2 whole magazines to finish ONE GUY. So when you have an army infront of you, this becomes just a hell of an experience. Seriously, fists and knives are more reliable than fireguns.. this isn't ok...

- Driving feels like the vehicle weighs 50 tons and slips at the littlest turn around. This makes the driving experience annoying and not efficient.. I've found myself running 1km instead of driving because of how heavy and tiring it feels to drive. It's not smooth.

- the IA, tons of people have mentioned it already, but it sometimes feels clusmy, odd, and awkward. Like the ennemy standing in front of me aiming at me, but not doing much, then shooting, then not. I don't know. Sometimes the IA just takes me out of immersion.

THESE are my 3 problems. Other than this, I'm having such a BLAST. the scenario's awesome.. dialogues are catchy. I'm loving the characters and their backstories. The voice-acting. The GRAPHICS. Seriously.. I know you guys take a lot of SH*T. But you did a great job.. you'll get there, I know the game will unravel its full potential. But please.. fix these issues I've been waiting 7 years since the first teaser.. I really.. really.. REALLY want these issues tweaked. I wanna enjoy the game fully. Because I love it.. and I care about it.

Thanks in advance, I hope this will be taken into consideration.

A very happy player,
Neospirit214.

Top Bottom