Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

We did it.

And she looks as an Elf :<

doens't look very casual...not fit for sneaking around in dark alleyways not to mention hiding from fanatic psychos.
but I' a sucker for sex appeal so who am I to judge :)
Still not really a fix for lacking interactions...so let's keep it up!

I don't think it's a bug or a mistake. If that was a bug or mistake it would have been caught in QA. I'm sure there were several testers assigned to replay that portion of the game over and over again and being as your on a boat i'm positive they were tasked to make sure all dialogue options were in place for all the characters on that boat and i'm sure a few of them were tasked with going through every dialogue option over and over again at that point.

Trust me they knew Triss had no dialogue on the boat before the game was released, why they didn't give her any dialogue is entirely up to speculation at this point but the most probable reason is she was placed there after the game was pretty much done and they had no dialogue to give her.

Hell, they could have used the auto response from W2 at least "I'm glad you're here"

I can vouch for that. I read a post somewhere by a Red staff saying that whatever was released will not be changed because tinkering with the mechanism/system itself is too time consuming and it takes tremendous amount of resources.

Don't worry, as I have said gazillion times (just exaggerating) CDPR will think of something to make up for its fans in upcoming DLC. 2015 & 2016 is the Year of the Witcher!

Moral of the story? Be sure to buy the expansion pass :)

I just cant see myself buying the expansion pass unless it actually adds aditional content for the main characters triss, yen Geralt and ciri and espcially their relationship. The game is already a mamoth as is 200 hours or so with plenty of sidequests and such I simply dont feel that I need 30 hours more of that. Anyway I hope that the expansions will fix some of the problems with the main game and add more TRISS....

---------- Updated at 08:19 PM ----------

doens't look very casual...not fit for sneaking around in dark alleyways not to mention hiding from fanatic psychos.

Looks very nice indeed??????

What? No, haha. Wednesday is in like 2 days! We'll get there! :D

2 days too long for more Triss.

---------- Updated at 08:42 PM ----------

I can vouch for that. I read a post somewhere by a Red staff saying that whatever was released will not be changed because tinkering with the mechanism/system itself is too time consuming and it takes tremendous amount of resources.

Don't worry, as I have said gazillion times (just exaggerating) CDPR will think of something to make up for its fans in upcoming DLC. 2015 & 2016 is the Year of the Witcher!

Moral of the story? Be sure to buy the expansion pass :)

I hope they meant that as instead of making major changed to the base game, they simply plan to release additional content via DLC.

The lack of meaniful interaction with Triss and the lack of meaniful interactions with Geralt LI is a huge insult to a lot of the fans.

Taking a character that fans have grown to love and tossing her aside by giving her limited role and interaction is not something we expected from CDPR. They need to fix that, then fix other issues with the game making the players feel as if their choice to romance Triss is wrong.

They also need to fix dialogue issues with other characters in the game. I am sure they are capable of adding cut content. I doubt the released contents was everything they intended. I am sure they have tons of material but had to cut some out.

There are many hints in the game to Kovir possibly in the future (the tower mage, baron and Triss/Geralt home). I am really hoping and I am sure a lot of fans are hoping they can really get a Kovir DLC and additional content that can please everyone including Yen fans. Maybe this time Triss will invite Yen to Kovir or NOT.

This is a great win for us guys! Yes they could of had this DLC planned for release later, but I'd like to think we bumped up the schedule somewhat and that means they are listening...So keep voting and sharing this thread we'll get more of our Red-Headed Beauty!

P.S- Wolf School Armor? F*ck Yeah!!

There are many hints in the game to Kovir possibly in the future (the tower mage, baron and Triss/Geralt home). I am really hoping and I am sure a lot of fans are hoping they can really get a Kovir DLC and additional content that can please everyone including Yen fans. Maybe this time Triss will invite Yen to Kovir or NOT.

And possibly Eskel ( I think after Vesimir's funeral he mentions something about his trip to Kovir, not sure though)

I like the hair but the low cut dress is too much. She was WAY more sexy in the gown at the party. I think the dress is an injustice and makes her more like a one of the girls at the high priced brothel.

My twisted mind can see very clearly Geralt sneaking in a dark alley with Triss in that outfit not to mention there's no need in hiding as Geralt or Triss can get rid of the fanatic psychos quite easily ;)

More seriously when Triss go around in Novigrad she put that hood on so maybe they did something sneaky with this dress too, but I think it's simply an alternative look for the party.

OH MY FUCKING GOD, make me unsee Triss' new outfit, what have you done to her... I won't even install it.

It looks especially out of place after neat and pretty alternative outfit for Yen

My twisted mind can see very clearly Geralt sneaking in a dark alley with Triss in that outfit not to mention there's no need in hiding as Geralt or Triss can get rid of the fanatic psychos quite easily ;)

More seriously when Triss go around in Novigrad she put that hood on so maybe they did something sneaky with this dress too, but I think it's simply an alternative look for the party.

Appropriate for party only, i am disappoint with the new outfit, look really out of place. Need a mod to change just a hairstyle, no way i am gonna go around Norvigad with this outfit on
I like the hair but the low cut dress is too much. She was WAY more sexy in the gown at the party. I think the dress is an injustice and makes her more like a one of the girls at the high priced brothel.
Completely agree
OH MY FUCKING GOD, make me unsee Triss' new outfit, what have you done to her... I won't even install it.

It looks especially out of place after neat and pretty alternative outfit for Yen
I disable Yen's Alternative outfit just after i saw her in Skellige, default is better ;)

Last edited:

Well, we have yet to see what it actually looks like in game... it seams to be more in line with the typical sorceresses attire, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom