The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

+
Use the URL option like so.

at the moment the number of DLC to be released this week has no confirmation right?

Oh ok. I thought you had to use like IMG or something like that. URL ty Ill keep that in mind buddy.

at the moment the number of DLC to be released this week has no confirmation right?

TheEvilChris in the NewGame+ thread:

Absolutely. I am not saying there is NO possibility you will ever see New Game +. The dev team is aware it has been requested and they like to keep fans happy when possible. However, as you can see by patch 1.07, there are other things being worked on as well. There are still 2 free DLCs (after this week's Ciri alt costume), there are patches still being worked on and there is the Expansion Pass material being developed. It may happen, it may not happen, but there is definitely no word on it happening currently.

There was a lot of speculation that you would see NG+ in patch 1.07 and it didn't happen. Some were disappointed by this. I recommend you politely keep asking for it, but don't expect it. Then, if it should ever happen, you'll be happy. But if it doesn't happen for a while, you won't keep being disappointed.

I haven't finished the game yet. Can I ask you to in the future to put those images/animated gifs/whatever under a spoiler tag? Thank you.

(Sorry for my bad english)

I can say that those gifs don't spoil nothing at all, since you don't even know when it happens and why it happens... My pov...

I can say that those two GIFs reveal two very strong and powerful emotions that I've never experienced in the game. I'm in the right by the forum rules to not accept any kind of spoilers without them being previously marked as such.
You're right. The GIFs did no harm, but they could have. I'm pretty sure the guys/galls who posted the GIFs didn't post them with bad intentions. My post was just a friendly "warning" (with the lack of a better word) for future Images/GIFs. Of course that in my play Ciri will have the DLC outift - if it comes in time - so atleast something will be diferent (I can guess that I may not experience those scenes in game depending on choices...).

Cheers and thanks for understanding.
(Sorry for my bad english)

I've downloaded every DLC in the Galaxy library, but when I look under DLC on my HD, DLC 9 and DLC 11 are missing. Does anyone know what these DLCs are and how can I get them?

---------- Updated at 04:39 PM ----------

Never mind, I found that they are installed--it's just strange that those two DLCs don't name their directories like the others.

Sure buddy.. but what exactly did they spoil?
That actually was a minor spoiler.
That was a piece of content I haven't seen before. One where Ciri was alive.
So here I enter a hut just now. Where she is supposedly lying dead.
It could be an emotionally heavy sceene where I guess she can't be dead because she's one of the main characters... and the 7 gnomes... But what if this is a unexpecteed twist by CDPR?.. And there goes the catharsis - she's alive!
But no... No heavy sceene, no guesses, no catharsis...
Because I already know she's going to be alive.
Because someone on the forum does not hide hide gifs under a spoiler becasue "eh, it's probably not a spoiler... thare is no text there that directly tells you anything, right?"
You might argue it's not a big spoiler. Sure. But it's big enough to stop playing for a while and waste some time on this forum to state something that should be obvious.
And you might also argue that despite that gif there still was a place for a tiny little doubt if you really look for it... But CDPR made a better mix and that gif spoiled it.

P.S. Usually I don't go to forum - spoler tags or not. But I had a bug related to a dlc and I thought - maybe there is a workaround in this topic... Instead I found "main storyline spoiler - in your face!".

That actually was a minor spoiler.
That was a piece of content I haven't seen before. One where Ciri was alive.
So here I enter a hut just now. Where she is supposedly lying dead.
It could be an emotionally heavy sceene where I guess she can't be dead because she's one of the main characters... and the 7 gnomes... But what if this is a unexpecteed twist by CDPR?.. And there goes the catharsis - she's alive!
But no... No heavy sceene, no guesses, no catharsis...
Because I already know she's going to be alive.
Because someone on the forum does not hide hide gifs under a spoiler becasue "eh, it's probably not a spoiler... thare is no text there that directly tells you anything, right?"
You might argue it's not a big spoiler. Sure. But it's big enough to stop playing for a while and waste some time on this forum to state something that should be obvious.
And you might also argue that despite that gif there still was a place for a tiny little doubt if you really look for it... But CDPR made a better mix and that gif spoiled it.

P.S. Usually I don't go to forum - spoler tags or not. But I had a bug related to a dlc and I thought - maybe there is a workaround in this topic... Instead I found "main storyline spoiler - in your face!".

Um dude.. that gif could might as well been from the past.. just saying. So it actually didnt spoil anything important, but I totally see the point that its a gif that shows something going on.

Since it's about battle, it will be great if they finally include the missing sound when Geralt pulls out his sword from a standing enemy - it has always been silent from me on PC, but I can hear the sound if the enemy is on the ground. :S

Top Bottom