The Witcher 3 Wishlist

+
Dragons! I know they are rare in TW world and some people are already comparing the game to skyrim.
But damn, I want to see at least the golden one from the books.

fix the loot system. skyrim sucks but i love there fast loot system.
it is nice to see and choose what to take. in tw2 i hate to carry more suprise junk.

BORCH3DOHLEN said:
Here is the golden dragon :D/>/>

But...but... I heard the golden dragon from the books is working for CDPR,
and he still has his two Serrikanian bodyguards...

1. Choices from the previous Witcher games to have impact on the Witcher 3 story (too late for it to happen probably)

2. Geralts face looking monsterlike when he drinks potions just like in the books and in the 52 and half orens trailer (it looked freakin awesome). i think it would be a great addition to the game, if its not too late.

I wish that the character skills and abilities be more interesting instead of just numeric bonus. Geralt can have completely different combat styles according to the different skill tree that players choose.

Can we get area on the map like dungeon, fortress, castle or small new area that is only accessible or worth traveling to only after maxing out your character or with really high end equipment..

Usually every game we play after doing most of the quest before reaching the end you feel like a badass with epic swords and armours .. game isn't challenge anymore. Why not proving player wrong and even with high end items and potions you will get you ass kicked..

I imagine place somewhere in the corner of the worlds map, I can use Black Gates from LOTR as example that won’t let you through until you are ready. Strong enemy that is foreign to the north lands and doesn’t want to reveal himself.. yet!

It could be high end quest that is realllllly difficult and unlocks just before game ends or after credits roll. I think it's good idea for DLC if it couldn’t be fitted in the main game.

EmyiaTosaka said:
I wish that the character skills and abilities be more interesting instead of just numeric bonus. Geralt can have completely different combat styles according to the different skill tree that players choose.
Not sure about comabt styles, plenty of moves or attacks to choose from would be the same thing. They already said Geralt has much more animations so I guess they are talking about attacks moves, parry etc.

1. Kaer Morhen being part of the map where Geralt could travel to anytime he wants and being able to interact with Vesemir, getting advice from him, and getting trained by him would be nice.
2. Good character development for both Yennefer and Triss and dilemma if it comes down to choosing between one of them.
3. Fixing the Depth of Field. I personally can do without it, so I disable it in most of my games. I just don't get why would I cut down my FPS to blur out my screen which keeps me from enjoying the background scenery.
4. being able to sprint for a period of time to hunt down monsters and getting around in general.
5. an overall serious and personal story for Geralt. I don't mind some funny and weird side missions.
6. This was suggested by another one of our friends in another thread, so i don't take credit for it. We both really like to be able to interact with objects in the world. For example Geralt being able to sit down in a chair in the tavern whenever the player wants. Being able to lean on a wall, sit down on the ground smoke a pipe and enjoy the scenery in the open world.
7. Being able to take Triss or Yen on dates. For example you discover a nice place and Geralt mumbles to himself " I have to bring Triss or Yen here", which tips the player off.
8. More interaction and missions involving Dandelion, Zoltan, and the rest of Geralt's buddies.
9. A serious story where people Geralt loves could get hurt based on the player's decisions.
10. This is very unlikely but I'd like Geralt to have a companion like a Dog or even better a white wolf kind of like Fable series.

emperorzorn said:
But...but... I heard the golden dragon from the books is working for CDPR,
and he still has his two Serrikanian bodyguards...

/>

their ethnicity look Zerrikanian too haha!

Shawnkh said:
1. Kaer Morhen being part of the map where Geralt could travel to anytime he wants and being able to interact with Vesemir, getting advice from him, and getting trained by him would be nice.
2. Good character development for both Yennefer and Triss and dilemma if it comes down to choosing between one of them.
3. Fixing the Depth of Field. I personally can do without it, so I disable it in most of my games. I just don't get why would I cut down my FPS to blur out my screen which keeps me from enjoying the background scenery.
4. being able to sprint for a period of time to hunt down monsters and getting around in general.
5. an overall serious and personal story for Geralt. I don't mind some funny and weird side missions.
6. This was suggested by another one of our friends in another thread, so i don't take credit for it. We both really like to be able to interact with objects in the world. For example Geralt being able to sit down in a chair in the tavern whenever the player wants. Being able to lean on a wall, sit down on the ground smoke a pipe and enjoy the scenery in the open world.
7. Being able to take Triss or Yen on dates. For example you discover a nice place and Geralt mumbles to himself " I have to bring Triss or Yen here", which tips the player off.
8. More interaction and missions involving Dandelion, Zoltan, and the rest of Geralt's buddies.
9. A serious story where people Geralt loves could get hurt based on the player's decisions.
10. This is very unlikely but I'd like Geralt to have a companion like a Dog or even better a white wolf kind of like Fable series.
I dont mind everyrhting except 7. and 10.

It's not children Sims game or Dragon Age bs. I can see it now, you can't progress the story becasue you haven't dated Yennifer enough.. quest 23; talk yennifer and your dog for a walk.

quest competed 1000xp, level up. what next pokemons and training your dogs with skill tree!?
And I thought this game was based on the books. Geralt didnt have any pets/companions he fights alone.

Top Bottom