• No

Votes: 61 7.0%
  • I wish this was a Sard poll

Votes: 27 3.1%
  • I don't get the "Sard poll" joke

Votes: 98 11.3%
  • I don't vote on polls

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • "I don't vote on polls". Genius, Reptile, just genius.

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • Sometimes, we do things we regret. On a related note, how's it going today?

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
I'd be enjoying the game a lot more if CDPR hadn't unceremoniously nerfed Firestream into complete obsolescence. Thanks CDPR. Truly appreciate you dictating how I should be playing the game.

I would have played it for years if @CDPR put back our beloved characters (Yen or Triss, Ciri, Lambert, Eskiel, etc.) in the post main story world. But with this empty lonely and depressing after main story world, i have not played the game since i finished it 4weeks ago.

I would love to come back to my house after a hard contract with Yen waiting for me. How about a house with Yen, the stash, and a trophy chamber to see all of them ?! And sometimes go see Ciri ! Or Eskiel or Lambert passing by to say hello ?!

Hope the devs will come to reason and listen to the players voice and the proposition of Witcher_Erune on the thead "immersion destroyer". Otherwise this game will not be in the masterpiece category like it deserved and geralt story will not be finished properly.

Last edited:
One Tip for new Updares

1- one tab in MISSIONS showing what missions are closed to Gerald then stay easy to know what mission secudary for example Geralt can to do

as was done in BOOKS ALREADY READED

Hi,

New to the game but already I'm wondering: is there any way to tone down the movement of trees, foliage, etc?

The game looks really beautiful, but the effect of 'wind through the trees' (all foliage really) looks very, very odd. It's almost like foliage on acid, and is jarring, distracting and looks very unrealistic.

I guess I'll get used to it. It's such a small thing I suppose, but unfortunately its everywhere and spoils the environments at the moment for me.

Cheers,

~TG

Fantastic fantastic game CDPR. The best I have ever played. SO much minute details...so much attention to the characters, the stories...truly fantastic. Great job. If anything I am only sad that this is the end of Geralts tale. Hope you guys change your mind and make more witcher games.

Great Game... I was just starting to get to thinking it was getting a little easy and little bit samey... when I started to explore Skellige. Some great side quests and tougher battles. Good work guys.

Xp are not enough, the overall xp curve needs a balance. Maybe make highest level witcher gear available at lvl 30. Easy fix. But still not satisfying as there won't be any content to do except a few contratcs and state of reason quest

Corrected the worst bug intentional feature of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Download link here. Mod exists on the Witcher Nexus to correct the XP curve but it needs to start a new game. Maybe I can fix that, maybe not.

Hi,

New to the game but already I'm wondering: is there any way to tone down the movement of trees, foliage, etc?

The game looks really beautiful, but the effect of 'wind through the trees' (all foliage really) looks very, very odd. It's almost like foliage on acid, and is jarring, distracting and looks very unrealistic.

I guess I'll get used to it. It's such a small thing I suppose, but unfortunately its everywhere and spoils the environments at the moment for me.

Cheers,

~TG

I never got that feeling, but I wonder if they toned it down if the world would look more static/dead. Maybe it was exaggerated a bit on purpose? Doesn't bother me.

Hey,

I made an account just to tell CDPR what a great game this is (if they read this). The story, characters, atmosphere, everything is amazing. I think I am spoiled after this game and won`t be able to enjoy other games anymore because Witcher 3 did it better.

Keep up the good work!

Corrected the worst bug intentional feature of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Download link here. Mod exists on the Witcher Nexus to correct the XP curve but it needs to start a new game. Maybe I can fix that, maybe not.

Yeah, the time I wrote that feedback I just finished my 1st playthrough and started my 2nd. Patch 1.07 hit while I was doing it, actually. So I did not notice that 'feature' and thought the requirements were that high since I started this game the 1st time.

Thanks for the link.

Invested countless hours and money into this game. Would be icing on the cake if you could somehow fix the post game scenario? Other than that, it is the best game of the year!

Game of the decade bro. This is the third game that has blown my mind. First was FF7 then came Morrowind and now Thw WItcher 3!

Last edited:
Too focused to people that dont play videogames ¡

This game is way too much focused to the people that had never played a videogame in their lives,WAY too much.In fact, playing the first couple hours is a continuous annoyance because of that and also because of some (a lot ) unexplainable silly design decision .

IT feels as if CdProject has not made the witcher one and two before... Anyway..

Top Bottom