• No

Votes: 61 7.0%
  • I wish this was a Sard poll

Votes: 27 3.1%
  • I don't get the "Sard poll" joke

Votes: 98 11.3%
  • I don't vote on polls

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • "I don't vote on polls". Genius, Reptile, just genius.

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • Sometimes, we do things we regret. On a related note, how's it going today?

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Thanks to CD Projekt RED by this great and wonderful game. But please, we need a photo mode console, please

Thanks

XBO

PS4

Last edited:
I'm not much of a forum goer, but I logged in to say that this is probably one of the best games I've ever played. (despite the criticism I have towards it) I installed it at the end of July and finished it at the start of this month. What a journey it was, I honestly can't remember the last time I've played one single game over the course of two months. And I enjoyed every second of it. I got the "bittersweet" ending for Ciri, when the Wild Hunt logo came up and those credits rolled in...damn, there are very few games that have touched me on such an emotional level. Namely, the first Witcher, KOTOR 1/2 and Planescape: Torment so long ago. These aren't just games in my books, they're straight up art.

I think it will be a damn shame if TW3 doesn't get GOTY, as it's certainly the best game we've had this year, nothing else even comes close. When company reps and PR's talk about "next-gen" this is the sort of experience I envision.

I do have complaints though, these are things that really annoyed me throughout my playtime, because they prevent the game from reaching its maximum potential:

- Quest pacing/leveling/difficulty. I'm glad a lot of people are pointing this out and hope CDPR look into it. I suck at these sort of games, but I found it the game to be embarrassingly easy, even on Blood and Broken Bones difficulty. I was overleveled pretty much the entire time after the first half of Velen, I ended up missing out on probably 30-35% of the side quests and was still 4 levels above the final main quests. What's more I was wearing the Warrior Jacket throughout the entire game! I purposefully refused to get better swords and finished the game with the tier 1 wolven stuff, in an attempt to make the fights longer and more difficult.

The quest pacing is really weird as well. A glaring example of that is when you first get to the Inn at the Crossroads in Velen, it's one of the first locations you would normally head off to. The notice board there gives you a level 33 quest, which is impossible to complete at that time. What's the point in that? This isn't the only witcher contract to suffer from this. There's also the problem that the side quests sharply drop off towards the end of the game, they are not spaced out evenly. In fact everything about the last chapter feels rushed. It's a shame, because this was the exact same issue in TW2 and I was hoping CDPR had learned their lesson.

- Open World. This has been a selling point for many, but I feel like open world does more harm than good in these sorts of RPG's. It's plainly obvious in DA: Inquisition for example, and it's evident in TW3 too. Sure it's really big and there's a lot to do...but is there? What's the point of all those ?'s on the map? This isn't an Ubisoft title. How do they contribute to the story? Following the plot, you'd think Geralt would be in a rush, so why would he be spending time hunting random bandit camps and diving for smuggler caches? I'd rather have 1/4 of these on the map, but have them well fleshed out with a quest or a meaningful story behind them.

The environments also didn't feel as detailed as the previous two games. Just think on Flostam, Vergen, Murky Waters, the Outskirts...these are places where you really got into the local lore. You got to know the locals, their dark secrets, their feuds, friendships....it created the feeling of a living, breathing place with people living in it. TW3 doesn't really have that, can you tell apart Midcopse, Blackbough, Oreton and all the others countless settlements you come across? There's nothing there but a witcher contract, at most, and that's about it.

With the war going on, you'd think there'd be some sign of it while you wander this huge world. Everything is static, what's wrong with a village or two switching hands at some point? Seeing a pogrom like in TW2? There's never any change to the landscape around you, save for a few Redenians showing up in Novigrad.

- Finally a personal gripe. The game is great, it's just not a very good Witcher IMO. I understand some things were cut or made more generic in order to appease the new audience, however there's no continuity at all from TW2, which ended with a cliffhanger. I realise you can't import all the different world states, that's impossible, but at least some acknowledgment would be welcome. I sided with Saskia and Iorveth in TW2, then broke the spell on Saskia. I sacrificed a lot, in the scope of TW2's story to do this, I was hoping I'd get something out of it, apart from 2 sentences from Philppa (which don't even acknowledge I saved Saskia). When taking the three games into account, this largely renders TW2 pointless. All the big decisions you were forced to make, all the politics which take up 75% of the story are rendered moot.

The political game also seems really one-sided, compared to TW2. So it's a choice between a Free North and Nilfgaard. Radovid is a completely unsympathetic character, he has no redeeming qualities. In the first two games he was a bastard and I didn't really like him, but I could see reason in his actions. Making him a raving lunatic completely ruined this portion of the game for me. Ok, so we have Diijkstra who could fill his shoes, but to get him on the throne, we have to carry out such a despicable act, I can't see Geralt every going for that. Basically the game says: a) live in racist heaven, where pogroms and witch hunts are the norm; b) sacrifice your friends to get a despot on the throne; c) Nilfgaard conquers everything. The lesser evil here is pretty obvious IMO.

Many of the quests are pretty straightforward. Witcher Sense makes everything too easy, and Geralt's monologues solve any sort of confusion there might be. I preferred the way TW1 & 2 handled quests, it actually felt rewarding to find out stuff on your own. Carnal Sins is probably the only quest where you had to make a judgement for yourself, and the red herring there was pretty obvious.

There's also very little closure in the epilogue. This is one of the biggest weakness of the game for me. I mean, this is the last entry in the trilogy, couldn't we have gotten a few more words about the characters we've spent all these years with? What happens to Triss/Yen if you don't romance her? What happens to the Lodge, which plays such a huge part in the game? What happens to Ves, Thaler, Vernon...sure we know what happens with Temeria, but what happens with the actual PEOPLE? What about your witcher bro Eskel? Letho? Kaer Morhen? What about Zoltan and Dandelion, who have been with you from the very start in Vizima?

It just feels weak and honestly half-assed in a game that has such an attention to detail. Was it so hard to draw up a few more images and add a sentence or two about these characters? I really hope we get an Enhanced Edition to at least address the final Act, as we did in TW2.

Wow...longer than expected, enough rambling from me.

Last edited:
I think it will be a damn shame if TW3 doesn't get GOTY, as it's certainly the best game we've had this year, nothing else even comes close.

I like The Witcher 3 but I have to say the story, choices and consequences of Life is Strange is better.

Last edited:
Any chance, devs can just remove all audio files in the game with that buzz sound, of a bee flying by your ear?
It was a bad, and rather annoying idea, sorry.
:) lol

Last edited:
So, I got a few more ideas.. what if devs gave us the option to have the active Quen sign be the color blue again, like it was in TW2, and like it was in the first 45 min demo, way back in 2014? They could add it in the menu options where you can change Yen's, Triss's and Ciri's clothes maybe, idk. I just thought triss's color was orange since TW2, and Geralt's should still be blue. Also, I would really love it, if we could cut off bigger monsters heads etc.. with the last blow before they die. Only being able to dismember bandits,drowners and nekkers, just don't cut it. Let us chop everything up, okay maybe not everything, but to cut a bear in half, or a deers head off might be funny. I want to cut a cyclops leg off... lol and watch him hop around. Get creative CDPR TEAM, add some new, med/large sized monster(s) with new animations, so we can dismember them too, with some finishers. You guys are the best, thank for the new quick hud hide option, can't wait to play HoS. TW3 is my GOTY. ;)

My main gripe isn't directed at Wild Hunt specifically, but with most RPGs in general. With games that have such an emphasis on making your own choices, it'd be a lot more satisfying to see your decisions effect the world around you in the end. Spawning in Vizima after you beat the game with a certain someone on the throne, and your love waiting in your chamber would've been really cool. Especially going to White Orchard and seeing it drenched in snow, then going to Novigrad and seeing the golden sun on banners and the pyres are no more. Or if you chose the other romance option you spawn in a very small area in Kovir(one a bit smaller than one of the worlds you visit with Avallac'h), and you travel to Novigrad to see Redanian banners & the Church of The Eternal Fire grown. Just a couple ideas with the multiple endings you can end up with.

Other than that, Witcher is not only my front-runner for GOTY, but generally one of the best games I've played in a couple of years. Life is Strange would probably be my second favorite game I've played this year, or at least tied with MGSV.

I can't wait for the expansions & Cyberpunk 2077. :hug:CDPR

Last edited:
Havent been here for a long while because of fear of spoilers. Anyway just have to say that im impressed by how much you guys work for us with all the updates. You guys are the best :) anyway dunno if you will keep making patches and updates but i had a few nitpicks.

For example whenever you go to a dungeon its a bit hard to navigate without a proper dungeon map, i know it might be a bit too much ask but would you consider making maps for large dungeons.

Another one is is there a chance one day you guys will manage to let us swim h among the whales? i know that im asking too much and limitations of hardware just wont allow you ... is just that be such an amazing experience if there were whole whales on the sea and you could swim among them

A very nitpicky one, but was i the only one who found some of geralts whistles too ear-piercingly shrill? they got to the point that times id rather just walk than risk having my ears bleed :p
My biggest ussue however was the wolf and cat quest i just had to say that quest is really, REALLY bugged. incoming spoilers
when you choose to fight that person you are tracking, he remains still like a statue and when you choose not to fight him and go get the treasure there is a similar but even worse bug for me
I really hope you guys fix it cuz that quest is really good and unique .

Lovely game apart from...

Far too many cut-scenes with overly-long dialogue which really breaks up the flow.

I know the story is important, but I would've like to see perhaps more in-game (not in a cut-scene) dialogue.

I am very happy with last patch, as well as in general with CDPR, specially for their continuous support for the Witcher 3, however, a few patches later and there are still a few things that i want to insist on, that in my opinion should be added:

Personal gameplay and immersion preferences that could be addressed via Mods(but preferably officially, maybe as a gameplay option similar to Fallout New Vegas Hardcore Mode?!)

*Merchants and blacksmiths should only require special ingredients from the player(like meteorite ore, griffin feathers, gargoyle skin, etc) when asked to craft something, not materials/ingredients such as: lumber, iron, ropes, etc, they should already own and provide that kind of materials. This is one of the things i hated about The Witcher 2 and sadly it made a comeback in The Witcher 3.

*Less "junk/trash" items please. Why would Geralt go around picking up rusty swords, chandeliers, dolls, etc etc... It just saturates the world with unnecessary stuff and crowds the inventory. It also breaks the immersion.

*Lesser amount of Armors and Weapons available overall, but with more meaningful customization and upgrades instead(a wider variety than in The Witcher 1, but with an upgrade system similar to that of The Witcher 2, however with some visual changes added when the Armour is upgraded(like in "Mars: War Logs", or "Bound By Flame")

*Fewer amount of blueprints/diagrams; why would Geralt be interested on knowing how to build a simple Temerian sword? or a commun Redanian Armour, etc? Keep only blueprints for decorums, bombs, potions, oils, Witcher Gear and Epic/Legendary/Unique gear.

*Option for having to manually refill/remake potions, bombs and oils, in stead of them refilling automatically upon meditation. Like it was in The WItcher 1 please. Maybe it could be tied to the difficulty settings? The two easiest difficulty have auto-refill enabled, while the two hardest difficulty have manual re-fill/remake?!

*Ability to import selected weapons and amours from The Witcher 2(and maybe even some carried over from The Witcher 1?)

*Tooltips and information regarding the background of specific items. It was very nice on The Witcher 1 reading the small info that came with certain objects and special weapons, it added a lot to the inmersion and created greater emotional attachment to our gear.

*Bestiary should be full(not including special monster bosses) already at the start of The Witcher 3. Geralt no longer has amnesia + he already re-learned about most of those monsters during the Witcher 1 and 2 anways.

*Geralt should already start the game with all basic diagrams for basic potions, bombs and oils. He no longer has amnesia, so this knowledge should not be something new to him. He should only have to find upgrade diagrams for those, as well as the diagrams for the basic decorums(as they are new to The WItcher games).

*Remove Equipment Level Restrictions, if we managed to fight a level 20 monster guarding the treasure while we were only level 4, then we more than deserve to be able to use the level 20 sword that we looted...

*Re-balanced economy(how is it that if a whole village has to poll money for a contract, and all they can afford to pay us is 200-300max, then how can a single water bottle cost 20+ at an inn, or a simple sword 800?

Quality of life improvements that need to be added Officially

*Buy Back System for merchants and blacksmiths. Sometimes we simply click on the wrong stuff and end up selling it, we should not be so harsh punished for that.

*We need to be able to sell our currently equipped gear while we are in the shop menu. Having to close the shop, open the inventory, and then open the shop again can be a little frustrating from time to time.

*Option to sort quest and completed quest by date received, name, etc.

*Display Oil buffs on the HUD the same way Potions Buff are displayed.

*Option for having "Inactive Quest locations" marked/visible on the map at all times.

*Tooltips informing that we already own "x quantity of that item" while buying something from a merchant.

*Glossary entry for "Herbs" and "Locations" too, not only characters and monsters.

*The 'above' and 'below' indicators that are visible on the minimap, should not be the same color that enemies/hostiles. It should be grey/white as most of the other icons, or be the same color as the icon it represents(if it is a "herb" then the indicator should be green to match the herb icon, if it is an enemy it should be red, etc)

*Windmills and Boat Sails moving according with how strong the wind is and from what direction, in contrast to how they work now: pre-fixed movement regardless of weather effects.

*Animations added for eating, drinking, and consuming potions. The Witcher 1 had them, they where in my opinion a very immersive small touch; Why are they absent in The Witcher 3?

*Animations for applying oils to weapons, as well as for "enhancing the armors" and "sharpening the blades". The Witcher 1 had animations for most of that kind of stuff, why does The Witcher 3 lacks them?

*Animations added for "looting".

*Drunk-walking animations for Geralt when he is drunk. Similar to The Witcher 1.

*Small cinematic/map-animation while fast traveling in stead of just a "fade in black", something similar to "Dragon Age: Origins" or to the Harry Potter movies(footsteps on the map).

*A "Time lapse" animation for meditating, similar to The Witcher 1, where we saw Geralt meditating and on the background we could see the Sun and the Moon move, etc.

*Special map and minimap icons for Vivaldi's Bank location.

*Map should remember "zoom and position" when closed and re-opened in stead of resetting to the default settings.

*Bestiary and Quest panel, should remember what windows were open and what entry were selected, in stead of resetting to the default settings each time we close it and then re-open it.

*Longer delay before stamnina recovery starts after sprinting. Slower stamina recovery rate aswell, as right now it regenerates in less than 1 second.

*Allow us to exit/quit conversations by pressing "Esc".

*Allow us to freely skip the intros and the "Previously on The Witcher" sequences.

*Mutagens of the same color should give higer/lower bonuses depending on what foe/monster they came from, the stronger the monster it came from, the higher the bonuses it should give compared to the regular ones.

*Trophies from stronger foes of the same type(Archgriffin for example) should give a better bonus than the trophies from the basic monster(Griffin).

*More unique art assets for trophies, in stead of re-using the "head on a bag" look for most of them.

*Unarmed NPCs need to react to stealing too! It was a neat addition the fact that guards react if they see you stealing their stuff, but why were peasants left out? They should at least go tell the guards, if not confront you directly!

*Option to turn/spin Geralt around on the inventory screen.

*It would be neat if we had a couple of different models for the usable boats, in stead of just 1 model for all of them.The one shown on the trailers would be a good place to start.

*Geralt needs to be able to climb down cliffs the same way he climb down stairs.

*Visual representation on the in-game swords and armour models, showing that they are broken/deteriorated. (The same way we can see the damage taken to the boat)

*Longer view distance for Sails, Mast and Rigging of big boats.

*Option/pop-up asking us if we want to read a book/letter once we pick them up, in stead of having to go to the inventory all the time.

*Addition of more wanderers/travelers on Horseback(specially inside and around Novigrad)

*Addition of NPC-controlled ships sailing around(specially around Skellige and Novigrad's port)

*Sword scabbard re-added to NPCs.

*Ability to hang collected Monster Trophies in Kaer Morhen, as well as to display our collected Swords and Armors(similar to Skyrim)

Story/Narrative related, be wary of SPOILERS!!.

*After completing the main quest, the game should emulate a state based on the choices you made during the game, not re-set to a "before main-quest" state. It does not needs to be very detailed nor extensive, just change around some guards and NPCs locations here and there, change some flags and add a few dialog lines to the main characters and random npcs...

*More visible and bigger consequences regarding the events of The Witcher 1 and 2 when using an import save( including more recurring characters, or at least mention to them and the events that occurred during the previous games)

*The Wild Hunt in general needs more screen-time and a more detailed characterization. Right now they are just your stereo-typical super evil villains.

*The White Frost needs to be better explained and fleshed out, or removed from the end of the game altogether.

*Most of the father and daughter choices between Geralt and Siri that decide what ending we get, need some fleshing out.

*A few more interactions between Geralt-Siri-Yeneffer-Triss would be welcomed.

*A few new lines added to our closest friends regarding who our romance choice it, regarding the different factions at war, etc, they need to feel more involved in the affairs of the world and in Geralt' life in general.

*Expanded ending sliders, showing what happened to our closest friends, to the lodge members, as well as better showcasing the symbiosis between our choices and how they affected each other(specially how Skellige might or might not have influenced in Nilfgard loosing/wining depending on who was the ruler, etc)

*A bit more of fleshing out of the ending in general, to better explain or better illustrate why Crach for example was there and why was he fighting Eredin?

*Small tweaks and changes to the Dijkstra vs Roche confrontation.

*Grittier, darker and more devilish tone to the Witch Sabbath sequence.

*More interaction with The Lodge members during act 3.

*Small changes to Radovid's dialog and interactions with the player and more fleshing out in general to make him look less like a complete idiot-lunatic and more like the "Tactical Genius" everybody claims he is.

*More visible changes to the landscape and more showcasing of the actual war that is going on in the background; A few small skirmishes between Redania and Nilfgaard here and there or some villages changing hands would be great. Right now everything feels quite static!

Heath of Stone story related nick-picks that that should be added for consistency and immersion sake.

* Mention of Alvin during conversation with Shani.

* Mention of possible current relationship with Triss/Yennefer during conversation with Shani.

* Main characters from the main game maybe pointing out/asking about Geralt dissapeareance/absence during HoS quest.

* Ending sliders added to the main game about some of the character from HoS.

* A final goodbye dialog with Shani where we can tell her how things ended with Olgierd, O'Din, etc, etc(last time we talk to her, she actually tells Geralt to visit her once more before she leaves, but sadly there is currently no new dialog)

Cheers...

Last edited:
Hi All,

Just came here today after finishing the game as I wanted to congratulate CDPR for making in my opinion the greatest game of all time. I have been gaming since the early 90's playing a whole range of top titles from Tomb Raider, Last of Us, Uncharted, Far Cry series, WOW, Fallout, COD etc... and whilst all those games were great - nothing has hit home as much as Witcher 3,

The first moment arriving in Ard Skellige and the faint background pan-pipe music playing whilst looking round the stunning scenery was probably the most epic gaming moment I have felt, it was a connection rather than a moment, the music alone was as powerful as Adiemus. This is genuinely for me, the game of forever in the history of mankind... it will be a tall order for it to ever be beaten and I sincerely hope there will be more to come in the Witcher series.. A massive hat-tip to you CDPR, outstanding - a true masterpiece that I believe will stand the testament of time and benchmark for all other games.

Cheers...

Last edited:
It's the small things that add to the immersion

I remember playing the Witcher 1 and how I totally immersed myself into the rich lore of the Witcher world.
Holy crap those details. The mysterious atmosphere. I was hooked. It's a wonder that TW 1 managed to accomplish so much, despite being limited by the dated Aurora engine.

TW 3, on the other hand, was supported by much more sophisticated technology. CDP had plenty of freedom to express themselves here. But while I enjoy TW 3 immensely, there are still a few tiny things that could have been done better. TW 1 exceled in these aspects, namely that you can interact with the world in a much more organic way.

The simplest being that you can rest at inns. Yes. Just that. Imagine yourself hunting some filthy monsters from some crypts, you emerge tired, you head to the nearest inn and pay the innkeep a few coins and rest, regaining your strength. You cannot do that in 3. You simply meditate in the middle of freaking nowhere and hop on roach and on you go! That made me disconnected a bit.

The next issue is alchemy. In 1 you can brew it, interact with it, add advanced ingredients so that Tawny Owl can also heal you. And you needed a fireplace to do that. You light it up with either Igni or a flintstone, you sit down and you start the brewing process. You can even hear the fire gently crackling in the background. No such things in 3, sadly. You can, however, light up campfire, candles, but you cannot sit down by that freaking fire and start your potion making process. Why? Why CDP? Why would you let us interact with those fires even though you gave them zero purposes? Alchemy in TW 3 feels lifeless compared to 1. It feels like it isn't a part of the gameplay. I mean you open the tab, which removes you from the gameplay, and not only that, once you open the tab, the music, the sound, the birds, the chatter, die. You stare at a black background, shuffle through some texts, then make some mouse clicks, and there you go, a potion in your inventory. It doesn't feel satisfying. It's never fun to shuffle through tab after tab after tab, listening to nothing. It's a total disconnection from the beautiful world.

THose are just my 2 cents. I hope some talented modders will bring back TW 1 atmosphere. It'd be perfect. I can hope for an Enhanced Edition too, right?

I loved the game, it's hands down the best RPG I have ever played, but there is a lot of room to improve.
The biggest disappointment I have is how the TW2 choices are displayed in TW2, I understand that it is hard to do. I don't expect Novigrad without Witch hunters and Pyres if conclave was established in TW2, because that would need a lot of resources, and might be very hard plot wise, but still there should be at least some dialogue lines explaining all that (I am at my 2nd play through right now, so far I found only 1 line about that - from Radovid on ship) and you can easily miss it, if you chose other line. Not to mention there is nothing about Iorveth, Saskia, Anais - the biggest choices in TW2.

Some minor features I found not good:
1) Clearing abandoned villages from monsters - it felt like cheap AC style feature. At lest make the villagers appear after some time, not right away.
2) Haggling for Contract reward - very dull, I would suggest make it some action required minigame like arm wrestling in TW2.

A Few Things...

First off let me say hands down best game I've played on the xbox one by far and one of the top RPG's ever. Great job to all the people who worked on this game.(except for the candle guy he owes us a apology) But it does have some bugs that I feel have been left out.

1.The biggest one is the new dlc just dropped and I can't play because of deleting items on the consoles so any news on the fix so I can start playing?

2.This one has been around for me for a while, I picked up grapeshot from the witcher you kill with Lambert but I already had superior grapeshot and now I can't drop it, I've tried dropping my superior grapeshot and crafting again but that doesn't work.

3.I bought the game guide book because I am a witcher virgin but in there it says you can also get Ursine Pheromones, and Nekker Pheromones but I haven't been able to get them. Are they even in the game or no? Page 488 for reference. Drowner Pheromones along with the missing two should be relic.

4.To reduce inventory all items should be able to stack past 100. Infinite would be perfect but maybe a more reasonable number can be found.

5.Again with the new update and dlc its says I've failed "Novigrad Closed City ll" but I already finished it and passed it. I hate having a failed quest on my quest tab.

6.Quest items no longer needed should be able to be dropped, sold or dismantled. IE wolf mask from the party to save that rich lady's son.

7.Oils should be at the top for your usable items to save time.

8.There is a guarded treasure left of dragon slayer grotto that the chest can't be opened.(The guard is a bear)

9.Skellige's most wanted the werewolf won't die.

There may be a few more things I am forgetting but all in all great job guys. I don't want this to get you guys down it's just to help you make this already baddass game even better. And you have so much to figure out I'm just trying to help as I can.

If anyone else has things that they have noticed please add to the list but keep it constructive. Remember they people to and the doing this for us.

Last edited:
I'm I the only one that don't like this gwent game I have a few idieas that will make it easier at least for me to win

I won't them to allow us to buy the cards instead of making us play a.i who constantly uses high value cards

Put in a full tutorial on how to play it

tweak the a.i so they don't always uses high value cards

Also allow us to use all cards in deck instead of a set limited over 3 rounds that is just stupid

My suggestions how to make the best game in the history even better:

GAMEPLAY:
1. Allow jumping in shallow water and during combat.

2. Allow switching spells and picking crossbow during swimming (right now if you don't pick crossbow, you can't kill monsters in water combat because you can't switch to crossbow while you are in water).

3. Place indicator of the nearest townpost (fast trevel mark) on the mini map (information like this is very often needed, but right now you have to go to map, then place the locator manualy on the map).

4. Add new AI to enemies: if enemy is on fire, he checks if there is shallow water nearby, if yes then jumps into water to get rid of the fire (especially drowners and water hugs should have this ability), this move opens window for Geralt to finish the enemy while lying in shallow water.

5. Add names to icons of decotions, potions and oils (small change but it would make a huge diffrence, especially for full metal alchemysts witchers, right now you have to read descriptions each time you want to use the same decoctions and it is annoying).

6. Allow auto shave option when Geralt meditate (for example there could be shaving item to buy and if player has this item in inventory Geralt shaves automatically during meditation, P.S. different item for diffrent beard lenght).

7. In some type of point of interest, when you loot a dead body and pick up a note or a letter, a new mini quest appears and player needs to go to inventory and read the note, then proceed to look for the stash. The process of manualy entering inventory then scrolling through it, reading it, closing of becames very annoying. There should be an option to read quest letters and notes right at the time of picking them. Something simillar to original Deus Ex or DX:HR style.

8. Detecion of Geralt's finishing move for lying enemies should be improved, very often I knock out flying siren, she drops on ground, then I should be able to finish her easy, but even if I am very close to her insted of finishing her, Geralt performs normal attack (this happens even if Geralt is 20 levels above sirens).

9. There should be a way to improve decoctions bonuses. (Skill or some other stuff). Right now they offer very small benefits ( they have been nerfed a lot).

10. Flying creatures that can also dive, should have new abillity: when Geralt uses the boat they grab him, take him into air and drop into water, then they dive to finish him off. That would be cool, right?

11. There should be a possibility to use other signs while horse riding, not just axii to calm down Roach: at least ard, igni and quen should be possible
- horse should spawn and go to Geralt (like in RDR), right now he spawns and waits for Geralt. Just use the same path finding algorithm you use for montsers attacking Geralt.
12. A liittle bit darker nights would be nice and it would do wonders for the night atmosphere.

STORY:
1. Wild Hunt generals character development is abysmaly bad. They look nice, but they have nothing to say. More story, more quests with them!!! At least 1 quest for each general. They should be more prominent during the main campaign. They should tease Geralt through the campaing. All I see here is wasted potential. Big shame.

2. Emhyr and Dandelion should get at least 1 quest each. They are great but underused, heavely underused.

Last edited:
Hands down, game is a masterpiece!

Almost all worst flaws of the game mechanics has already been fixed.
Though:
Underwater combat is something that i consider empty and meaningless filler during underwater exploration. Underwater areas without enemies would be a better choice considering the state of actual combat underwater.

Difficulty-wise: Dark mode please! ::) Not even nearly enough of challenge in any point of the game on hardest difficulty. Comparing to previous games i've always considered the series being challenging.

Taking on Story and lorewise decisions and flaws, it has one major and lets say illogical flaw, which bothers me and many many others:

Yennefer's and Ciri's relationship, or in fact lack of that relationship. I admit Triss's romance needed tweaks, but i would even take away from Yens dialogue to make the bond between Ciri and Yennefer as it should be. It needs tweaks, small changes on this matter makes a huge difference. State where it is now is illogical and very disturbing. This elf once considered an enemy is more important person to Ciri than her own mother figure.

Even after all these tweeks and patches months later, I think this game really NEEDS some type of un-dead skeleton warriors!!! Dragon's Dogma had great skeleton warriors, and the way the bones flew apart after you killed them, should be great inspiration for the Red Team Devs. Maybe they will only come out at night, who knows...? But please keep putting other old rpg's to shame, and continue to teach them a lesson on how to make kick ass AAA rpgs with all their money and big teams!!! lol.. ;)

Hello,

I find it very nice, that you (CDPR) have implement as one ambient birdsong, the song of oriolus oriolus. Very very nice. Many thanks a lot.

Top Bottom