(unofficial) Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ. Frequently Asked Quandaries.

+
Nor, despite Sard's claims, am I a dragon.

No.... No you are not...

I am onto your secret... you mispelled your name on purpose to throw us off...

You are not a dragon..... You are a Dragoon.....

And now they will learn why they should fear you....

On a serious note... you might want to link to the Gamers On Games interview, as well as that interview from about 2 weeks ago... that I wish I could be more helpful on... but I do distinctly remember there being one... with maybe a smidgen of new information...

Well, the podcast didn't have anything new in it about CP2077 that I noticed, nor do any other interviews spring to mind. If you find the link, let me know and I will. I might link the 6/6/13 interview anyway in a bit. Always nice to hear Mike talk.

Quick question.

Have they announced the "official" list of consoles it will be on? I know they had to be vague about the game due to the mystery around the consoles at the time, but I wasn't sure if they ever confirmed that it was both Playstation 4 and Xbox One. I just wanted to know because I'm not a PC gamer, and I really don't want to end up buying the console that doesn't have this game.

Question:

I have heard that the wage structure in Poland allows for games to be made with lower budgets compared to their US/UK counterparts. As such, given the massive improvement in visuals (incl. facial animation) and other ancillary constituents we witness in TW2 over TW1, how many copies (globally) is TW3, with a world around 35 times larger than TW2 with improved visuals, expected to sell (approx) to break even and what does this mean for C2077?

How do I get my hands on the promotional swag, like the stuff they give out at conventions and trade shows and what not... and the display and promo items for stores when release is announced and the game comes out?

How do I get my hands on the promotional swag, like the stuff they give out at conventions and trade shows and what not... and the display and promo items for stores when release is announced and the game comes out?

A bit premature maybe?
1. Go to conventions and trade shows.
2. Sweet-talk your local games store. (This is what I'm planning)
3. Buy the CE version.

They've never done much merchandise for TW, but we keep asking. Nagging. Begging. Maybe it'll change by CP. There's also been the occasional contest.

Write them, with an actual pen, and mail them a passionate letter about your need to support the game, it's makers and promote in your local area. Make a youtube video with the swag you'd like to receive. Make a youtube video of you writing the letter in your Cyberpunk room.

Impress them!

I'm curious about what they are going to put in TW3 collectors edition. In some of the interview footage they made a big point about how they intend to pit really cool stuff in it for the people who want that.

I always thought that the Skyrim collectors edition should have had a Sweetroll in it.

I want the keychains, the pens and booth badges, the business cards the shitty buttons, te Thumb Drives and flashlights... all the kick ass swag they give out at cons and expos...

Basically if it has the CP 2077 logo on it, I want that shit....

How viable is it to have a solo with nomad origins?

In what sense and what system?

In base book, as viable as any other origin point. It won't change your Special Ability as a Solo, but you can roll that on the Lifepath Generator.

In modded systems like Interlock Unlimited, it's a good way to combine the Solo's Combat Sense ability with some back-up in the form of the Family ability. Next of Kin, with Liam Neeson, is a good example of this. A very proficient hunter comes to the city to avenge his dead..brother?..runs into mob trouble and calls on his country kin for help - more redneck hardcases. That's a pretty obvious use for Family.

Top Bottom