(unofficial) Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ. Frequently Asked Quandaries.

+
So, how viable is it to be like a Harvester from a DE:HR? Forcibly removing peoples augs for selling or installing into self?

So, how viable is it to be like a Harvester from a DE:HR? Forcibly removing peoples augs for selling or installing into self?

In the PnP, very. Ripperdocs are a whole thing. They are street medTechs that fix people up, no questions asked. Guess where they get a lot of their parts.

In 2077 the CRPG, no idea yet.

I believe it will be identical come 2077, "the more things change the more they stay the same" and all that.

Well, that's not what I meant. You can do it in the PnP, but whether you can pull cyber and act as an organlegger in 2077 depends on the systems included. That option may or may not be in game.

So sounds like they really don't plan to say a thing about CP2077 until W3 and most of it's DLC is released.
I'd expected relative silence until W3 was released but not the delay till it's DLC came out.

I's starving for anything on Cyberpunk 2077 or even Cyberpunk 2020, so any news from CD Projekt Red or R. Talsorian will be more than welcome.

The game was announced not almost but more than 2 years ago(in October 2012)and you'll get nothin' till E3 2015.

Nothing until after Witcher 3, is the word.

From kofe:

"I guess it could be added here that Iwinski just said in the GOG QA that there will be no talking about CP2077 before Witcher 3 ready and out.
(From 1:05:30. onwards)
http://www.gog.com/news/ask_us_anything_on_twitch"

Going to merge this into the FAQ thread soonish.

How possible would it be to create a nerve-gas loaded frag round?

Not...too. Given that CP2020 tech level is Modern+, that's a fair bit of sophistication to build those reliably. Size of delivery vehicle, issues with misfires killing the user, dubious ability of round to harm target, (frag rounds penetrate poorly and you'd have to get the gas into the bloodstream). That said, a nerve-gas-filled pistol grenade or rifle grenade round is a lot more doable.

Is this game still in development? or was just a vaporwave?

They still work on it, they'll talk about it next year, when The Witcher 3 and all it's DLC will be released, it's just how their marketing works.
The game is still running, just.... wait.

They can't promote two game at the same time, at the risk of shooting a bullet in their foot.
Imagine if Cyberpunk fail, or if people are like "fuck The Witcher 3, I'll play Cyberpunk instead", they'll have wasted a budget over a fail.
It's more interesting for them to sell The Witcher 3, and then coming with their new game, once they fully have their money back (if we can call it like this) on "The Witcher 3"

So, just be patient.

Top Bottom